Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

How To Test True Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Test True Love (2968 Views)

Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her / 7 Ways To Test True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Test True Love by jnrbayano(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2014
Do you have a true love?
Re: How To Test True Love by jnrbayano(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2014
destante:
Atimes, you carry out some of these tests and in the end, you are still not sure.
At some other time, you don't carry out any of these tests and you are so damn sure.
Its a thing of inner conviction and how your heart feels i think.

Let your heart always be guided by your head.
Re: How To Test True Love by merit12(f): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2014
mcfynest:

MERIT ARE YOU FOR REAL
how?I don't gerrit
Re: How To Test True Love by mcfynest(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2014
merit12:
how?I don't gerrit

RULES HERE RULES THERE, BUT DIVORCE EVERYWHERE. JUST BE YOU AND FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND TAKE YOOUR BRAIN ALONG.

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Ways To Tell If A Girl Likes In Pictures! / How I Got A White Guy In The USA / Pix Of An African Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.