Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide (2860 Views)

What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by AndyBoomba: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
I'm shocked and confused..i dont want to marry at just 18 years of age but i know her, she's serious. I cant afford to let her dead. What do i do?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by Freest(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Allow her commit suicide. In short let her dead tongue
... Simple...
By the way you can't afford to let her dead Are you kidding me
You're not supposed to be on NL but with your books for crying out loud!!!
Hmmm...

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by djtommy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hun shocked she is joking ni
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by obi4eze(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Andyblaze and his lies...
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by naijaboiy: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Freest:
Allow her commit suicide. In short let her dead tongue
... Simple...
By the way you can't afford to let her dead Are you kidding me
You're not supposed to be on NL but with your books for crying out loud!!!
Hmmm...
You obviously don't know Andy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by Truth24(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
ooooo Andy at it again
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by naijaboiy: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Andyboomba abeg vote for me embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by FLAWLES(f): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
ok Andyblaze who s she?to u?? shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by BreezyRita(f): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Famous Andyboomba, Andyblaze!
I see you
Please let her dead grin cheesy
Mbok
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by Lovetinz(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ask her if she prefer her corpse to be embalmed or not,
explain the differences,
also what colour she will like her coffin.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
U better commit suicide than allow her to be DEAD
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by Skylee(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Do u want ur parents 2b feeding u & ur wife? U're on ur own bro buh as per she'll commit suicide, dats not ur concern. If she truelly loves u, she'll wait til d ryt tym. What lies ahead of u @ 18years is much more than wat u're experiencing nw.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by jnrbayano(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
AndyBoomba:
I'm shocked and confused..i dont want to marry at just 18 years of age but i know her, she's serious. I cant afford to let her dead. What do i do?

If only I can catch you Andy for consistently lying to the public.

smiley

You see what you just did to the first poster? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by charcoal(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Screen shots or I don't believe grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by cokacoola(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
I smell fp grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
AndyBoomba:

Pics (+18) . Where the video ?
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Don't allow her dead. Suicide is better..

Marry her at 18 now...
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by Andyblaze: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
FLAWLES:
ok Andyblaze who s she?to u?? shocked

Who call me here grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by johnbuck81(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
u better marry her..pls dnt let her DEAD oooo!
hahahahah...i don laff small sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
AndyBoomba:
Lie of the highest order.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by Andyblaze: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
naijaboiy:
Andyboomba abeg vote for me embarassed

Andybooomba account is ineligible...registered late on NL
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by Andyblaze: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
I smell fp grin

grin grin let's advice the guy
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by ReVizz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tell her mk she no waste her life... say u b need person for money ritual before...
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by naijaboiy: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Andyblaze:

Andybooomba account is ineligible...registered late on NL

But andyblaze can vote right? embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
hey bro, just tell her your not done with your english studies yet else, she can DEAD if she so wishes.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by Andyblaze: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
naijaboiy:

But andyblaze can vote right? embarassed

Yeah. And he will do that for u as well as boombay
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by obi4eze(m): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Andyblaze:

grin grin let's advice the guy
You no see your life? 3 monikers... one person talking to himself

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by naijaboiy: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Andyblaze:

Yeah. And he will do that for u as well as boombay
Thanks man cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by Andyblaze: 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
obi4eze:

You no see your life? 3 monikers... one person talking to himself

We're different pimples
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by obi4eze(m): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Andyblaze:

We're different pimples
Welldone... You have really perfected the art of trolling.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by Andyblaze: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
obi4eze:

Welldone... You have really perfected the art of trolling.

Just as you perfected the act of wanking tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide by obi4eze(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Andyblaze:

Just as you perfected the act of wanking tongue
Don't be silly!
Btw I heard that your useless song yesterday over the radio.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! / GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! / He Cant Woo A Girl In His Dialect. Am I Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.