Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Has Anyone Taken Note On The Rounded Number Of Boko Haram Killed By Hunters??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Taken Note On The Rounded Number Of Boko Haram Killed By Hunters??? (820 Views)

Boko Haram Killed Woman In Labour —Amnesty International / Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri / Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Taken Note On The Rounded Number Of Boko Haram Killed By Hunters??? by Stoical: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hello, maybe I am the only person that have noticed the number of BH being killed from time to time by HUNTERS, and our soldiers have been portrayed as not being able to do that. Please, do these hunters always achieve these successes without casualties or, do they always round-up these BH guys in 40s, 60s, 75s, 80s, etc...

I really would wanna know, so that I could inform the military boys to always round them up first and shoot their sorry asses. Maybe, people will hear that they worked by then...

Just being curious!!!
Re: Has Anyone Taken Note On The Rounded Number Of Boko Haram Killed By Hunters??? by xynerise: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Don't you have note book? Do the note taking
Re: Has Anyone Taken Note On The Rounded Number Of Boko Haram Killed By Hunters??? by Stoical: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
xynerise:
Don't you have note book? Do the note taking

Tnx for d advice...
Re: Has Anyone Taken Note On The Rounded Number Of Boko Haram Killed By Hunters??? by xynerise: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Stoical:

Tnx for d advice...
You are welcome
Re: Has Anyone Taken Note On The Rounded Number Of Boko Haram Killed By Hunters??? by Frankenstein: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Stoical:
Hello, maybe I am the only person that have noticed the number of BH being killed from time to time by HUNTERS, and our soldiers have been portrayed as not being able to do that. Please, do these hunters always achieve these successes without casualties or, do they always round-up these BH guys in 40s, 60s, 75s, 80s, etc...

I really would wanna know, so that I could inform the military boys to always round them up first and shoot their sorry asses. Maybe, people will hear that they worked by then...

Just being curious!!!
Nobody can possibly calculate the exact casualties cos the battle doesn't take place at one spot, so they do the normal counting and estimate.

My thoughts tho.
Re: Has Anyone Taken Note On The Rounded Number Of Boko Haram Killed By Hunters??? by politricks: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op where you expecting something like 23.2, 34.5 or thereabout.
Re: Has Anyone Taken Note On The Rounded Number Of Boko Haram Killed By Hunters??? by Icon4s(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Low IQ question.
Re: Has Anyone Taken Note On The Rounded Number Of Boko Haram Killed By Hunters??? by Safari29: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
Omg this is so dumb
Re: Has Anyone Taken Note On The Rounded Number Of Boko Haram Killed By Hunters??? by 9jii(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Stoical:

Just being curious!!!
E be like se you no hapi as hunters don de overpower bokoharam
Re: Has Anyone Taken Note On The Rounded Number Of Boko Haram Killed By Hunters??? by Stoical: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Icon4s:
Low IQ question.

Super IQ Nigerian not offering something important to his country, but following Low IQ curiosities on nairaland...smh
Re: Has Anyone Taken Note On The Rounded Number Of Boko Haram Killed By Hunters??? by Stoical: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
I dnt think there's something wrong with hunters(who may know their terrains better) killing BH. I only felt some balanced news will carry a little, albeit the number of casualties from thee hunters may be insignificant, but state d fact...
Ofcourse, BH should equally knw a little of the environs. Kudos to them, if its true, but shame on those thinking they will succeed to rubbish our Military guys...

(1) (Reply)

Finally!!! Military Moves To Reclaim Sambisa Forest / Legal Xray Of Tambuwal’s Defection / Jonathan Comes Under Fire As 45 Die In Fresh Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.