Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

To My Future Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To My Future Wife (49209 Views)

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / To My Future Husband / Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, you make black men look soft lol.

The emasculation of black, with folks showing more estrogen traits than chics need to stop. Get a grip and find ya balls lol.
Oh now I get it. So the going out and having fun is just to prove that my testosterone level is far higher than the oestrogen level? If that's the case, there is nothing to prove..

11 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
eleojo23:
Oh now I get it. So the going out and having fun is just to prove that my testosterone level is far higher than the oestrogen level? If that's the case, there is nothing to prove..

Nah, just suggested that cos it seems you're bored and you probably haven't beat a chic for time lol. Hence the estrogen in ya body taking dominion over the testosterone - thus making you dream about an imaginary wife. You are fast asleep and the only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dream. And as a man, you can't be sleeping - get ya hustle on.

But if you go out and have fun, this will defo. be the last thing on ya mind and you'll be able to focus on more important things in life, which should be ya priority.

Get ya priorities right, man. And if at all you want to write a next soliloquy, it should be about ya unborn kids and how you will be a great dad, and make sure they get the best life has to offer.

19 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
SirShymex:

Get ya priorities right, man. And if at all you want to write a next soliloquy, it should be about ya unborn kids and how you will be a great dad, and make sure they get the best life has to offer.
This is becoming funny to me. You're so quick at making conclusions. You think I've not got my priorities right? All I see here is you trying hard to force your ideology down my throat (with little success anyway). I take pleasure in writing down my thoughts and as for the bolded part of your statement, I'm already on it.. I have a reason for posting this here. Check my other topics and you'll see that I rarely talk on things like this.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Future Wife by adeoladrg(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
hydeka:
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? grin

grin
Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
adeoladrg:

grin
Come o, adeoladrg and hydeka, what coded language are you guys using on this thread? Spill it out! smiley

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by 1mindchrisr(f): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
nice write up
all d best

some never hv d courage to focus on positive healthy life

3 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by adeoladrg(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
eleojo23:
Come o, adeoladrg and hydeka, what coded language are you guys using on this thread? Spill it out! smiley

Coolmoon wrote an open letter to her husband some months ago.

You have done likewise. So who knows, just who knows if...

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
adeoladrg:

Coolmoon wrote an open letter to her husband some months ago.

You have done likewise. So who knows, just who knows if...
You just did it again. Very funny. smiley

1 Like

Re: To My Future Wife by STENON(f): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
* Observing *

Sits at the middle seat....and watching tonight episode.....
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
eleojo23:
This is becoming funny to me. You're so quick at making conclusions. You think I've not got my priorities right? All I see here is you trying hard to force your ideology down my throat (with little success anyway). I take pleasure in writing down my thoughts and as for the bolded part of your statement, I'm already on it.. I have a reason for posting this here. Check my other topics and you'll see that I rarely talk on things like this.

Anyway, be more creative in ya thought process, and make it more about realism. Let chics deal with emotions and fantasies about imaginary husbands.

Black men grind and deal with real life. There are too many soft mofos out there these days with more female tendencies than females, hence the rapid increase in the number of homoerotic black men. Get a grip and find ya manhood, ya dig? grin

12 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
SirShymex:

Anyway, be more creative in ya thought process, and make it more about realism. Let chics deal with emotions and fantasies about imaginary husbands.

Black men grind and deal with real life. There are too many soft mofos out there these days with more female tendencies than females, hence the rapid increase in the number of homoerotic black men. Get a grip and find ya manhood, ya dig? grin
I only had this 'chat' with you because I had some time to spare this evening. I hardly engage in long conversions with someone on a thread. Anyway, thank you for keeping the thread alive. Goodnight.

13 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
smurfy:
Don't forget to show this thread to her when she finally shows up.

I concor

It would also help to have this letter handy so you can go through it from time to time
Re: To My Future Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
@eleojo23,

I pray you marry a woman who thinks like you do and will not mistake your meekness for weakness

@Strong black men: the lack of emotions or dreaming does not show weakness else men like Jesus, Joseph, David, Paul and John the beloved would have been very weak grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
eleojo23:
I only had this 'chat' with you because I had some time to spare this evening. I hardly engage in long conversions with someone on a thread. Anyway, thank you for keeping the thread alive. Goodnight.

Nah, you are always bored hence the symptoms of emasculation evident on this thread lol.

Just go out more, there is a chic out there somewhere that will help you out with whatever you are going through. When you start creating a fictitious image of a woman that doesn't exist in ya head, writing imaginary stuffs about "it" - evidently you are putting yourself and whatever woman you end up with in a hole. Just let it flow and put ya priorities in other important things about real life. You are a black man and you need to start acting like one lool.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Future Wife by STENON(f): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex
post=28052471:

Nah, you are always bored hence the symptoms of emasculation evident on
this thread lol.

Just go out more, there is a chic out there somewhere that will help you
out with whatever you are going through. When you start creating a
fictitious image of a woman that doesn't exist in ya head, writing
imaginary stuffs about "it" - evidently you are putting yourself and
whatever woman you end up with in a hole. Just let it flow and put ya
priorities in other important things about real life. You are a black
man and you need to start acting like one lool.

Its a normal thing for every normal individuals to have the picture, or Inner Image of how their future Home/Future partner will Look like.
It is not everybody that Lacks remorseful spirit/Guilty conscience in dealing with your chics.
we still have some that are scrupulous in this life.
If you knw what you want/what you desire in this Life, Then you wont be Frustrated to take any odd alternatives.

12 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
STENON:
Its a normal thing for every normal individuals to have the picture, or Inner Image of how their future Home/Future partner will Look like.
It is not everybody that Lacks remorseful spirit/Guilty conscience in dealing with your chics.
we still have some that are scrupulous in this life.
If you knw what you want/what you desire in this Life, Then you wont be Frustrated to take any odd alternatives.

Well, imaginary picture of people is a feminine trait cos women deal with abstract things but men deal with reality.

When you meet ya other half, you'll know...and there's absolutely no point creating an illusion of what doesn't exist. grin

5 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by STENON(f): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
[quote
author=SirShymex post=28064139]

Well, imaginary picture of people is a feminine trait cos women deal
with abstract things but men deal with reality.

When you meet ya other half, you'll know...and there's absolutely no
point creating an illusion of what doesn't exist. grin[/quote] And that is jst the main reason while most guys will keep on Jumping frm one chic to another, not until they finally fall into the wrong hand.
That is one of the major reasons while we have so many broken homes in this generation.

When you dnt evn knw the exact things that you desire frm your future partner, eventually, You will settle for less or Ephemeral material things , forgeting about the Evalasting cogent attributes to take into consideration.

You are a man...You must be able to set some goals/standard for your future home.

A man that fails to plan, is alrealdy planning for Failure.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
STENON:
And that is jst the main reason while most guys will keep on Jumping frm one chic to another, not until they finally fall into the wrong hand.
That is one of the major reasons while we have so many broken homes in this generation.

When you dnt evn knw the exact things that you desire frm your future partner, eventually, You will settle for less or Ephemeral material things , forgeting about the Evalasting cogent attributes to take into consideration.

You are a man...You must be able to set some goals/standard for your future home.

A man that fails to plan, is alrealdy planning for Failure.

Lmao...don't tell me you're going to start citing allegorical names from the Bible to buttress ya point. grin

Nah, you don't plan for women, especially by creating an imaginary picture of someone that doesn't in ya head. Once you do that, you're just planning to fail.

You plan for things you can control/influence, and create ya own reality - not a mortal you can't create. With women, once you meet the right person, you'll know. You can't plan for that - you just have to let it flow.

5 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by STENON(f): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex
post=28065288:

Lmao...don't tell me you're going to start citing allegorical names from
the Bible to buttress ya point. grin

Nah, you don't plan for women, especially by creating an imaginary
picture of someone that doesn't in ya head. Once you do that, you're
just planning to fail.

You plan for things you can control/influence, and create ya own reality
- not a mortal you can't create. With women, once you meet the right
person, you'll know. You can't plan for that - you just have to let it
flow.

If you are saying that a man should not Plan for his future,
Then I wonder what you will advice a Lady to do.
You will evn tell her to sit down, and be expecting any version of Man to take her to the altar...

8 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
STENON:
If you are saying that a man should not Plan for his future,
Then I wonder what you will advice a Lady to do.
You will evn tell her to sit down, and be expecting any version of Man to take her to the altar...

A man shouldn't plan for imaginary things that only exist in his imagination.

A man should plan for things he can control.

Women can do whatever they like, that's why they're emotional beings. grin

4 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by STENON(f): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:

SirShymex:

Owkay sir.

Just let me Pretend as if I understnd your points.

I doubt if we can ever think in the same way.

Alright, thank you, and Enjoy ur week to the fullest.

4 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
STENON:
Owkay sir.

Just let me Pretend as if I understnd your points.

I doubt if we can ever think in the same way.

Alright, thank you, and Enjoy ur week to the fullest.

Anyway, just trying to set these youngin' straight.

These guys are becoming too soft these days, acting all metrosexual and shiit. grin

3 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by STENON(f): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:

Anyway, just trying to set these youngin' straight.

These guys are becoming too soft these days, acting all metrosexual and shiit. grin
Owkay,
NL is a faceless forum, where a Teenager claims to be an Adult.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
STENON:
Owkay,
NL is a faceless forum, where a Teenager claims to be an Adult.

Well, based on ya thought process, I'd wager that you can't be older than 15. grin

Only kids dream...grown folks create their own reality. grin

4 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by STENON(f): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, based on ya thought process, I'd wager that you can't be older than 15. grin

Only kids dream...grown folks create their own reality. grin
well said !!

4 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
STENON:
well said !!

Have a nice life, kid.

Come back when you grow old.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Nice words for your future wife Op. Do not mind the myopic people here making jest of the write up. What do you expect from little boys with empty brains? A lot of them were not properly trained to treat women with respect. Their comments tells you a lot of how horrible their marriages would be. A lot of these boys are attracted to vain women no matter how they condemn them and beat chest for us here. At least, the write up shows a man ready to handle the responsibilities of a real man. Real men that all these small small 'boys' should learn a thing or two from. Only Small 'boys' that size up their Ego by their Diks will mock your write up. Immaturity isnt about age. Real men will end up with women who deserve them.
grin grin this girl sef lolz
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Property

18 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by hydeka: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
grin
Re: To My Future Wife by hydeka: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
eleojo23:
Come o, hydeka, what coded language are you guys using on this thread? Spill it out! smiley
grin
Re: To My Future Wife by hydeka: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
This sirshy guy sef
Re: To My Future Wife by hydeka: 6:45am On Nov 18, 2014
Hello mods this is a nice thread. please move it to the frontpage. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.