Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

To My Future Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To My Future Wife (49163 Views)

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / To My Future Husband / Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Future Wife by dumodust(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2014
Writing a letter is cool, sought of escapist though but what I don't get from the op is his resistance to other peoples thoughts/comments on this forum no matter how ridiculous they sound. Its like you wrote the letter expecting an award or something. If you made up your mind before posting your letter, why post? People criticize always, its an open online forum grin... and it seriously adds to the fun. I came online to read their comments, not your boring lectures and monologues.
No matter how you plan, be open to change because life serves your words back to you on a different plate...and I want to ask, if someone is at this moment shining your future wife's congo repeatedly as some have said, which is a possibility anyway, will it make you love her less if you knew? She wont tell you anyway when you finally meet so good luck with you dreams.
ans more seriously, if you really want to get the girl of your dreams, stop writing this kind of letters, it scares people away,implies that you may be controlling, very planned and not spontaneous...

3 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2014
edozie04:
Dy dere dy write letter while another guy is shining her congo

we are always the products of our thoughts, think positive and always expect positive things to happen you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

brodally me and God don join hand bless you for this one abeg, d guy need this kind words
anyway, that's none of my business because I am on my way to Mozambiquecheesycheesy
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:
jesus jesus jesus jesus!

Haaaaaaaaa........ohhhhh Lawd!

I don die!.....guy u don talk am finish. Girls wicked no be small....they might even be given their man bilown job at the same time typing and hailing op.

I dey fear ooooooooooooo
mencade, the super-romance comediangringrin
Re: To My Future Wife by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2014
Opytim:

we are always the products of our thoughts, think positive and always expect positive things to happen you.

His statement isn't negative, not in the least. Except she's some stiff, that's what should be happening.

Its also called "She's NORMAL".
Re: To My Future Wife by kiowy(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=edozie04 post=27990267]Dy dere dy write letter while another guy is shining her congo grin
Re: To My Future Wife by mencade5(m): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2014
DailyNews:
mencade, the super-romance comediangringrin
dailynews my brother....i will never forget you. Hahahaha....hw far na bro? Happy sunday oooo
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2014
avuekwe:

That is not the subject matter on hand. The OP represents the 'few good men' who are an endangered specie. We must protect them from men who think like you so they don't go into extinction.
this got me rolling on d floorcheesycheesy but u know what The op is probably, broke or unemployed and as soon as he finds his balance financially, believe me, he won't write this daydreaming letter to his presumed future concubine, so don't rejoice yetgrin

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2014
MORNDEW:

are you not the lover to confessions14 ?
Lover ko,lover ni,we are just friends with mutual benefits
Re: To My Future Wife by Peterscoded: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2014
Some people are just plain stupid, annoying and pathetic

So, because your girlfriend goes around town, giving bredrins head and allowing every Efe, Kamar and Dozie 'shine her congo', all ladies are sexually promiscuous?

Katikati
don't be a learner e dey happen oo
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2014
Toks2008:

When guys say stuffs like "im not looking for a virgin" what they are actually saying is "i don't have any hope of finding a virgin"

Most of us have given up the hope of finding a virgin so lets manage the use and dump we see. Afterall someone else will marry your own use and dump.

I will advice men to just start praying to see a fairly used lady because many ladies have been terribly used.
Abi ooo,my girl,I did not meet her a virgin but we still rocking together
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:
dailynews my brother....i will never forget you. Hahahaha....hw far na bro? Happy sunday oooo
lol, I dey o the honorable mencade, just lying down on my bambo bed @my hut enjoying the commentscheesy
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2014
Mancity26:

Naija girlz wey believ in cat killin more dan any oda tin? Abegi...dem dey luk 4 pesin wey go brush dia monika well.. Personal opinion though!
lols
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2014
kayustones:

True talk. I just wonder if there r still good girls worth marrying out there.
There are but probably not virgins,my opinion though
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:
hahahahahhah.....i don die!

My neighbours here in australia heard me laugh hard
Lol,abeg nvr die oo,ur wife still dy wait 4 u
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2014
Opytim:

Who be this 1?Abeg move 1 side.....next

1 Like

Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Some people are just plain stupid, annoying and pathetic

So, because your girlfriend goes around town, giving bredrins head and allowing every Efe, Kamar and Dozie 'shine her congo', all ladies are sexually promiscuous?

Katikati
Funny but u have not known anything about the shit I went through with 9ja ladies,well lemme share 1,the first girl I dated(actually the first girl I fell in love) told me she was a virgin,guess what?8 months into our relationship she got pregnant for another guy,initially when she told me that I was so willing to wait but after I discovered she got pregnant mehn my heart became stone,my advice.....nvr bliv any girl that says she is a virgin unless it is you that disvirgined her

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by udysweet(f): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Trust me I now understand you with all your analysis. Yeah sometimes I do feel lik that,knowing fully well wat one has been through in the hands of some of u guys. In as much as I also wanna settle down,I can't afford to waste time arnd the time wasters again jare. I won't term myself desperate but because I knw my mates are married and enjoying marriagehood and motherhood,I also wanna experience it. So that makes the two of us*runs out thread before they hurl missiles at me*
Toks2008:

You may not understand.

You know, at certain age for a man,you dont want to go through the stress of wooing,following up,dating and stuffs like that.

What on earth will a 40year old man be looking for if not a wife and please tell me,how many years courtship does he need. So a lady who is interested in setting down is tagged desperado but not necessarily a frustrated lady.

At a stage in a man or woman's life we need to be desperate for matrimony.

Thats just the way nature has designed it.
Re: To My Future Wife by mencade5(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
edozie04:
Lol,abeg nvr die oo,ur wife still dy wait 4 u
hahahaha....bro. I still dey alive ooo. Australia people say make i greet you because na here i dey school.
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:
hahahaha....bro. I still dey alive ooo. Australia people say make i greet you because na here i dey school.
lol,I throway salute to them too
Re: To My Future Wife by dmozart: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
OP, wonderful article you penned there. You perfectly verbalised my thoughts and position in your write-up. God favour your case and connect you to YOUR help/Soul mate. I thank God, cos I found MINE already......Pls ignore those posting negative comments. The truth is that you attract WHO YOU ARE. Those folks see the world from their eyes only . If they have never inculcated any values and just dive into relationships without ethics, how will they expect the best? There are still ppl of quality around, but they are not available to every Tom, Dick and Harry. I KNOW my marriage is going to be heaven on earth. There's nothing anyone can do or say to convince me otherwise. God bless your hustle and grant you the desires of your heart.

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by dmozart: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
OP, I dedicate 'My Wedding Day' by Frank Edwards to you
Re: To My Future Wife by Jsaviour(f): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
my brother don't mind those saying one or two negative things, inasmuch as there r still good men out there,then there r ladies who r actually epitome of what God called a virtuous woman. those that believe every lady is bad n messed up because that's what they do to those ladies,they will still find those like that as wife. n those that believe their wives r out there reversed, believe me there is actually a reversed wife for u n u will definitly find her. as a man thinks, so is he. whatever a man sow, that he will reap, whatever a man deserves, that he will get. ur success strength or achievement in life as a man is not measured by d number of ladies u were able to sleep with but d positive impact u were able to make in life, until u r a blessing to ur generation, u r a failure to life n humanity
Re: To My Future Wife by virginboy1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Op your countering opinions will be needed in one Mr killjoy's thread.
That states "Seven reasons men are to remain single"
Re: To My Future Wife by 100Cents: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Beautiful
Re: To My Future Wife by xkris11(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
DailyNews:
Lol, the only things I am very certain men dream about is: fancy cars to drive, beautiful mansion to build, and businesses to own not how their future wife will be. The last thing on a man's dream is how his future wife will be; only jobless, broke and lonely guys think about a woman they haven't met! Men even fantasize more about dating super-gorgeous ladies more than they think about marriage or wife.

Like SirShymex rightfully said, women are more inclined to romantic and unrealistic life fantasies than men; men live by reality while women live by emotional fantasies and daydream...

I repeat: the only thing all men fantasize is fancy cars and money, nothing else. Any guy telling u otherwise is a liar or he's broke and unemployed and also lonely!!

No guy that's getting enough money and female attention will have time to start daydreaming about how his future wife will be...he can only come across ladies he admire and feel like taking them home, ladies stop being deceived by imaginary write-ups and go face reality.

And which girl self are u dreaming about- the girlfriend to one bad guy or the ex to one club addict Guy pls wake up from that daydream and go out there and hustle for a better future first!!!

No be only future wife, na future concubinescheesycheesy

Meanwhile, some of the females hailing your daydreaming write-up are typing from their boyfriend's bed o...some are even with their 5th, 10th boyfriends and hailing u the real man, kai...women wickedcheesycheesy

LOL YOU WICKED PASS

1 Like

Re: To My Future Wife by yim(f): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
milkytea:

You are so pretty shocked
Thanks
Re: To My Future Wife by bukatyne(f): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
eleojo23:
Some guy on this thread thinks it's unlike a 'black man' to write something like this. He thinks it shows weakness. Well, that's his philosophy and a warped one at that. I intentionally wrote this to 'upset' people like him. A real man is not afraid of showing and expressing his feelings.

Someone ( Yangki Christine) wrote this somewhere and I wish to repeat them here. Every person is born with qualities of the opposite energy (masculine AND feminine) within him or her— and not simply in the biological sense, but also in the psychosexual sense of attitudes, feelings, dreams and desires.
Men because of their biological make up express more of the masculine energy and women because of their biological make up express more of their feminine energies.

If a man or woman is well adjusted and harmoniously balanced, the feminine traits and the masculine traits are both expressed. To say one is a “real” man or woman would be to say one is a “real” human being with a good balance of both masculine and feminine energies.

When a man has his masculine energy well developed he can afford to express his feminine energy without fear, timidity or feeling a threat to his masculinity — which is already strong and developed.

When a man’s masculinity is not well developed and strong, he’ll tend to suppress his feminine side (i.e. being sensitive, nurturing etc) because he is already insecure about his masculinity. He’ll tend to express a more “macho” image to try to cover up his insecurity about his masculinity.

I agree
Re: To My Future Wife by bukatyne(f): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
DailyNews:
Lol, the only things I am very certain men dream about is: fancy cars to drive, beautiful mansion to build, and businesses to own not how their future wife will be. The last thing on a man's dream is how his future wife will be; only jobless, broke and lonely guys think about a woman they haven't met! Men even fantasize more about dating super-gorgeous ladies more than they think about marriage or wife.

Like SirShymex rightfully said, women are more inclined to romantic and unrealistic life fantasies than men; men live by reality while women live by emotional fantasies and daydream...

I repeat: the only thing all men fantasize is fancy cars and money, nothing else. Any guy telling u otherwise is a liar or he's broke and unemployed and also lonely!!

No guy that's getting enough money and female attention will have time to start daydreaming about how his future wife will be...he can only come across ladies he admire and feel like taking them home, ladies stop being deceived by imaginary write-ups and go face reality.

And which girl self are u dreaming about- the girlfriend to one bad guy or the ex to one club addict Guy pls wake up from that daydream and go out there and hustle for a better future first!!!

Meanwhile, some of the females hailing your daydreaming write-up are typing from their boyfriend's bed o...some are even with their 5th, 10th boyfriends and hailing u the real man, kai...women wickedcheesycheesy

Is it not strange that you know how all men think or dream?

It is well o
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
DailyNews:

Lol, naturally, I don't really comment on threads like this one about teenage dreams. I just read it, laugh, and close the link. However, I was bored at work when I saw this particular - and I decided to just throw some banter in there, while indirectly educating the youngin' about the harsh realities of life.

With life, everything happens in phases, and it's always better to let people live and learn. The real world is different, and the harsh realities and odds are disproportionately against men. Hence men can't afford to keep dreaming, and looking for dreams to buy. You just to focus on make yourself whole, and everything else shall be added unto you. Even when it comes to women, you've to let it happen organically - not fantasise.

Anyway, I'm sure the OP still lives with his parents, like majority of these over-grown babies that populate this forum (both male and female posters, even the ones in their 30s) and they don't understand the realities of life. So, the only succour for them is to always bastardise words, to fit into their fantasy world - like I see them bastardise 'maturity', 'modern', 'intelligent','logic' etc. all the time.

. grin

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by bukatyne(f): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
All this old men shouting "weakness ""black man" and shii, abeg tell me what your "blackity" has achieved.... black men and black brain.

OP I feel you man.

LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best / Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.