Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral (43243 Views)

Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
drnoel:

its got nothing 2 do with tolerance. My best friend is lesbian and am her bestmann for her wedding to be held in 4 weeks. Its a free world the last time I checked and I am entitled 2 my own opinion just like u are to urs. I dont have 2 try to convince u to mine so keep ur opinions to urself. I still think its weird though regardless of how sound u think it is. I got nothing against being different but got everything against people thinking or taking it as normal. Cheers

Talking about tolarance. U know, scientists proved that even if your friend is gay, you can be homophobic. My point is, doesnt matter how many gay friends u have, u like them because they r your friends, however it doesnt show that u r not homophobic or tolarant. So dont invole your leasbian friends because it doesnt say anything about u!

1 Like

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
muafrika:
Are you sure? Like I said, developed countries are making multiple percentage profits out of "aid" money. Like you said, it never reaches us any way. But we are taxed go to service those loans. So I agree, let them keep their pretencious "aid."

Do you even know what development aid is?
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

Nigeria is... I have no words.

The more I learn about it, the more I start to change my mind about trying to change it, and consider just trying to help people escape.

Change needs time my dear.
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by drnoel: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
voodoo85:

Dont worry about my parents, they r in great respect unlike u, who is so " smart" however cant withhold without commenting smiley))) jelousy about degrees cant leave u alone, can it? I havent mantioned what levels my diplomas were, however u with your low intellegence decided that its basics. Oh how important opinion is. Once again teacher, if u dont know where to put your knowledge, go and spread it there, where u came from, deep villages of nigeria. I pitty your children

Sad, pathetic and empty. I weep 4 our nigerian generation x if they all think like u. Most of all I pity ur parents 4 giving birth to someone like u. I wonder why I still reply this foolishness? Oh! yes its course even in ur foolishness. A small part of me still wants 2 safe u 4rm urself.
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by drnoel: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
voodoo85:

[s]Talking about tolarance. U know, scientists proved that even if your friend is gay, you can be homophobic. My point is, doesnt matter how many gay friends u have, u like them because they r your friends, however it doesnt show that u r not homophobic or tolarant. So dont invole your leasbian friends because it doesnt say anything about u!
[/s]
rubbish
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
Hypocrite.
If they were continental Africans you'd typing all manner of demeaning comments about this whole topic ,but as long as it is coming from your white masters all is well.....smh.

Hypocrite

a person who pretends to have moral standards or opinions that they do not actually have

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/hypocrite

How have I pretended to have moral standards or opinions here that I actually don't have? Explain please.
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by drnoel: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
voodoo85:

[s]For some reason cant resist temptation? smiley) u r weak man smiley)) and calling himself teacher. smiley)) the naive and empty girls around u probably admiring u for your wisdom, which is worthless as soap buble. Poooffffsmiley[/s]
even more rubbish
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
drnoel:

Sad, pathetic and empty. I weep 4 our nigerian generation x if they all think like u. Most of all I pity ur parents 4 giving birth to someone like u. I wonder why I still reply this foolishness? Oh! yes its course even in ur foolishness. A small part of me still wants 2 safe u 4rm urself.

So thanks god am not nigeriam. Phewww smiley)) u r boring, u know that? Quoted 3 posts and u replied to all of them so who is sad and pathetic? smiley))

3 Likes

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Do you even know what development aid is?
I assure you its a different animal from what you see on those UN, US and EU mouth pieces going by the name of Internationnal News broadcaster. The world Bank is just that. A bank. With share holders expecting profitS, and of course, like other UN affiliated institution, an enormous source of employment to the developed countries. Sure they at times give grants, just not as much as they do loans. The UN is a social club of the great five first(US, BRIT, RUSS, FRANCE, BEL), a political neo-colonialist second. Those people signed the declaration on human rights while sunctioning slavery in their countries, colonialism and theft of resources, and apartheid. This people were against us before changing their chorus to human rights (I suspect to avoid a Mugabe kind of situation). Like Mugabe asked, "where were this human rights when YOU were taking our land?" A leopard cannot change its sports. Not in half a century.
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
muafrika:
I assure you its a different animal from what you see on those UN, US and EU mouth pieces going by the name of Internationnal News broadcaster. The world Bank is just that. A bank. With share holders expecting profitS, and of course, like other UN affiliated institution, an enormous source of employment to the developed countries. Sure they at times give grants, just not as much as they do loans. The UN is a social club of the great five first(US, BRIT, RUSS, FRANCE, BEL), a political neo-colonialist second. Those people signed the declaration on human rights while sunctioning slavery in their countries, colonialism and theft of resources, and apartheid. This people were against us before changing their chorus to human rights (I suspect to avoid a Mugabe kind of situation). Like Mugabe asked, "where were this human rights when YOU were taking our land?" A leopard cannot change its sports. Not in half a century.

Please, tell me first if you know what development aid is.

Then inform yourself first when UNO was founded.
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by todayguest(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Thinking...
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by drnoel: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
voodoo85:

[s]So thanks god am not nigeriam. Phewww smiley)) u r boring, u know that? Quoted 3 posts and u replied to all of them [/s]so who is sad and pathetic? smiley))
[size=28pt]U[/size]
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
drnoel:
[size=28pt]U[/size]

Roof roof smiley))
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by fridayj(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Picture or still a joke. Dat is d spirit of endtime..
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
azpekuliar:

Why didn't it come to an end when your forefathers had 5,6+ wives and lived in the same house with all of them and in the process fathering several children way beyond their means?

Why has it not ended with your brothers up north marrying & divorcing 4 wives or more at will, many of whom are not yet teenagers and fathering several Almajiris who now threaten the survival and stability of the Nigerian nation?

Oh! I forgot! God will bring the world to an end because of Africa - the last bastion of morality the world over... cheesy

Like you said my FOREFATHERS... Unfortunately I didn't meet any of them and that was their business....
My brothers up north God bless them too if the girls agree to it....

Whatever rocks anybody's boat...gay,single polygamy,polyandry et al

But the three pyschos up there need their head examined!what the he'll kinda love is that?menage a trois huh?

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by beryl04(m): 12:22am On Nov 16, 2014
MissMeiya:

I'm having a patriotic crisis! Don't laugh angry

But seriously, what is wrong with our people?

Religion and mis-education!
That's what wrong with our people!
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by beryl04(m): 12:46am On Nov 16, 2014
Naijeriya !!! Great nation
Useless foools.

The ideal relationship in d minds of an average nigerian wudve been, for the man to be having a secret affair with d other guy and then the wife will also be doing it secretly with the same guy without the husband knowing-there-that wudve been perfect and understandable to an average nigerian.

Now the guys are true to themselves and sticking it 2geda,my naija peeps cudnt just wrap their heads around it!

Y'all are pathetic,really.

It's ok for a 60yrs old man to marry a 13yrs girl

It's ok for a man to marry more than 5 wives and still keep concubines on d side.

But when 3 people are in love and just because 2 are men,it becomes perversion and end time things!
buncha...

4 Likes

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by 1mindchrisr(f): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2014
Serenity22:
Women r following men's footsteps very closely. Every nasty practice women r doing today, they learnt it from men and then the children follow suit. The more reason why I advocate for men to live right because so many people are looking up to them as the head of the family. And family is the string that holds the world together. If men change their ways, trust me the world will change. It is going to be a long gradual process but we will get there.

i agree with you but i cant say it mens fault. women are guilty as well ,it takes two to tangle

this world we live in is full of errors
each indivisual striving n fulfilling their needs.

May God save our soul
n help us frm harsh reality of this

im not agaisnt any poligramy whether it involves dozens of men or women it their choice

id rather die lonely n miserable than comit such ,ds world jst temporaly anyway
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

You objectify your sexuality by taking that name, the fact you like boys does not mean you go round calling yourself dicksucker....it is shameful and defaming. Am a lesbian but I don't go round calling myself pussy licker? My sexuality is one part of me not all of me.
It's just a nairaland moniker. grin
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
I can't help but get amused when people 'angelize' the ancients. I mean, based on the story itself, I would imagine that the group of Sodom/Gomorrah inhabitants who were banging at the door of a prophet's house, in strong urge to have sex with his guest angels, yelling, "bring them out onto us so that we may know them!", and him replying "have my daughters instead!" - like some kind of pim.p - must've known what a ménage à trios is.

The only remotely 'new age' aspect of this is their entry into the blogosphere. Everything is just more in-your-face nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by beryl04(m): 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Dicksucker:

It's just a nairaland moniker. grin

Can u consider a change,I think d lady has a point.
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2014
beryl04:

Can u consider a change,I think d lady has a point.
ok. Deactivating asap
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by drnoel: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
voodoo85:

So thanks god am not nigeriam. Phewww smiley)) u r boring, u know that? Quoted 3 posts and u replied to all of them so who is sad and pathetic? smiley))

Who cares if u are nigerian or not. Abeg carry go.
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
drnoel:

Who cares if u are nigerian or not. Abeg carry go.
Shut up barking bitchh
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by drnoel: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
voodoo85:

Shut up barking bitchh
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Please, tell me first if you know what development aid is.

Then inform yourself first when UNO was founded.
I Do.

Do you?

You are an idealistic one. Hold on to that. Its people like you who keep the world hopeful.

I do not take on arguments for the sake of a fight so this is me bowing out.

Peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hubby Won't Talk To Me. / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.