Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,778 members, 7,806,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ (36120 Views)

Results From The FCT Area Council Election (Yet To Be Confirmed By INEC) / Plane Crash Near Death Ordeal: DETAILS / Arik Plane Crash Near Sahara Energy Fuel Dump... (true Or False?????) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by jtchukwu: 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tension Has Gripped Us As Helicopter Crash In Our Sight

As rumour of boko haram encroachment towards us went viral, this night helicopters on mission to the troubled area, (confirming the rumours going round) as we came out because the chopper was hovering and making a lot of noise, in our very own eyes one of the chopper exploded very far distance from us, I can't tell what went wrong. As I type this, a search helicopter came around hovering around the crash sight. We are all standing with our bags ready for any eventuality. We can't run to town because of the curfew. We need your prayers as the tension now is overwhelming. The encroachment was towards Gombi in Adamawa state.

Update: The crash site have been located, my friends led the military personel on search and rescue to locate the site. It happened very far in the bush. As I type this, I'm together with a friend that was part of those that led the Air Force men around 1AM this morning. He told me the helicopter was carrying explodives, after the crash the explosive were just exploding, some of the explosive did not explode. They saw pieces of flesh of the personel on board the chopper, we don't think anybody survived. RIP to the departed. Pics will start surfacing online very soon, I'll post one later.

“At about 2200hours yesterday 13 November 2014, a ground attack helicopter on an armed patrol crashed around the Federal University of Technology Yola, Adamawa State.”

“The crew of 3 was lost in the ill-fated accident. Rescue party worked throughout the night to preserve the wreckage of the aircraft and scene of the accident for proper investigation to be carried out. Further details would be made known later.”

http://pulse.ng/news/update-3-confirmed-dead-in-yola-helicopter-crash-id3273098.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by CuteMaro(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
God will protect you & your family... but start getting ready 4 evacuation, incase.
**modified**
OK, ftc(very 1st one)... when does the yahooze feeling set in

Anyways Thank God nothing more happened.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
jtchukwu:
As rumour of boko haram encroachment towards us went viral, this night helicopters on mission to the troubled area, (confirming the rumours going round) as we came out because the chopper was hovering and making a lot of noise, in our very own eyes one of the chopper exploded very far distance from us, I can't tell what went wrong. As I type this, a search helicopter came around hovering around the crash sight. We are all standing with our bags ready for any eventuality. We can't run to town because of the curfew. We need your prayers as the tension now is overwhelming.

If i am to hazard a guess as to which part of Nigeria this OP is from.......from his name it would seem he is from the East yet he and thousands like him are facing imminent danger

But what we have on NL is the amalgamation of insensitive SEners( not all of them though) always mouthing off and deriding the BHaram issue as Northerners problem alone instead of them digging deep and calling forth their humanity to wit that all Nigerians of good conscience should be concerned for what is happening to our bothers and sisters in the North( not from the North) because even millions of Igbos,Yorubas and Hausas are there at the moment which make this issue a Nigerian problem and not Northerners problem alone

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by hugoart(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
God'll help you,@op since the mooron has abandoned the Northerners because they're not Southerners.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by mrofficial(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
jtchukwu:
As rumour of boko haram encroachment towards us went viral, this night helicopters on mission to the troubled area, (confirming the rumours going round) as we came out because the chopper was hovering and making a lot of noise, in our very own eyes one of the chopper exploded very far distance from us, I can't tell what went wrong. As I type this, a search helicopter came around hovering around the crash sight. We are all standing with our bags ready for any eventuality. We can't run to town because of the curfew. We need your prayers as the tension now is overwhelming. The encroachment was towards Gombi in Adamawa state.

Why not move back to SE rather than live in fear in the North?

16 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
B4 d issue reach there ,why didn't u move..oboy,find a way to arm ursef in case of any eventuality to save ursef and family..be careful tho and open ur eyes and ears properly..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
jtchukwu:
As rumour of boko haram encroachment towards us went viral, this night helicopters on mission to the troubled area, (confirming the rumours going round) as we came out because the chopper was hovering and making a lot of noise, in our very own eyes one of the chopper exploded very far distance from us, I can't tell what went wrong. As I type this, a search helicopter came around hovering around the crash sight.

We are all standing with our bags ready for any eventuality. We can't run to town because of the curfew.
u got your bags and you are still standing?!!
I bet u know a body bag is not giving a damm about a goddamm curfew!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
hugoart:
God'll help you,@op since the mooron has abandoned the Northerners because they're not Southerners.
which moroun,da one thats agonising n wondering,at ur home, when his idlearsse 40yr old son is going to get a job?! Ode.
@op,whatever u doing,get on da move fast..n make sure u got ur siblings with u,pls.

5 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Balyz: 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
what is an ibo man doing in mubi?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by hardywaltz(m): 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
No wonder the US refused to sell helicopters to us coz we will just crash them with reckless abandon. This is how their recklessness killed Yokowa & Azzazi only for them to start spinning conspiracy theories.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by chaberry(m): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2014
Balyz:
what is an ibo man doing in mubi?
Gud question

6 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by mrofficial(m): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2014
hardywaltz:
No wonder the US refused to sell helicopters to us coz we will just crash them with reckless abandon. This is how their recklessness killed Yokowa & Azzazi only for them to start spinning conspiracy theories.

Fresh air of incompetency! grin. GEJ is working!

21 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 14, 2014
this is serious
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Hadone(m): 12:27am On Nov 14, 2014
@OP Wishing u God protection. Any update?

6 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by OreMI22: 1:06am On Nov 14, 2014
It is obvious that the only weapon Nigeria has that has been hurting Boko Haram are the attack helicopters. We should therefore get more of them to take the battle to Boko Haram.

7 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by gtrust: 1:08am On Nov 14, 2014
Don't be afraid, that was NOT Helicopter crash! Just bombs being dropped on fleeing BH

3 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by DonaldGenes(m): 1:18am On Nov 14, 2014
Op, definitely is an Igno Man judging from the name?

{ if True, then I am surprise Yøu still lurking round in that Area
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by cocoberry(f): 1:38am On Nov 14, 2014
How certain is dis information? I soooo pray it's TRUE!

gtrust:
Don't be afraid, that was NOT Helicopter crash! Just bombs being dropped on fleeing BH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by darne(m): 5:35am On Nov 14, 2014
God will protect yall mehn, BH enough is enough angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Kunleskey(m): 5:38am On Nov 14, 2014
U beta run 4 your.life when u still get d chance now..b4 it's 2 late

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by jtchukwu: 6:18am On Nov 14, 2014
Thank God nothing happened through the night, but we await news and confirmation of the crashed helicopter. We heard sounds of explosions after the crash it may be that the helicopter was carrying explosives. For those calling someone bastard for still being in Adamawa state, it is not only business that is keeping some in Adamawa, remember a lot of your sons are in the war front right now fighting these insurgents as soldiers. I guess they are also bastard for not returning home. The second helicopter just passed by as I'm typing this, I believe they are still searching for the one that crashed.

31 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Collynzo9: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2014
soroptimist:

If i am to hazard a guess as to which part of Nigeria this OP is from.......from his name it would seem he is from the East yet he and thousands like him are facing imminent danger

But what we have on NL is the amalgamation of insensitive SEners( not all of them though) always mouthing off and deriding the BHaram issue as Northerners problem alone instead of them digging deep and calling forth their humanity to wit that all Nigerians of good conscience should be concerned for what is happening to our bothers and sisters in the North( not from the North) because even millions of Igbos,Yorubas and Hausas are there at the moment which make this issue a Nigerian problem and not Northerners problem alone
No matter how you try to spin it, boko haram remains a northern problem and only northerners can put an end to it. The over 50 000 men boko haram have in their ranks are northerners, those who provide them with infor are northerners, those who sympathize with them are northerners. Why should we be killing ourselves with worry while many northerners prefer living under boko haram's caliphates to any secular government?
Any Igbo man who gets killed in the north (except soldiers) whether a student or o business man, committed suicide.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by destante(f): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2014
Just imagine that you can stay at ease in your own home in a country. That is terrible and sad. sad

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Arch1: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2014
Collynzo9:

No matter how you try to spin it, boko haram remains a northern problem and only northerners can put an end to it. The over 50 000 men boko haram have in their ranks are northerners
Mamman Nur, the mastermind of the bombing of the UN building, Abuja is from cameroon
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by CuteMaro(m): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2014
Collynzo9:

No matter how you try to spin it, boko haram remains a northern problem and only northerners can put an end to it. The over 50 000 men boko haram have in their ranks are northerners, those who provide them with infor are northerners, those who sympathize with them are northerners. Why should we be killing ourselves with worry while many northerners prefer living under boko haram's caliphates to any secular government?
Any Igbo man who gets killed in the north (except soldiers) whether a student or o business man, committed suicide.
Dats a wrong impression friend.. if you think it's only a Northern problem, wait till the whole North is captured (God 4bid),by then they will av bn 2 powerful to stop, dats if they r not already,& u'll experience wat is called expansion of territories.. If the South & it's counterparts dnt start getting ready 4 battle by now, the speed at which we'll be swept by these guyz will be amazing. Let's join hands 2geda to curb insurgency, else even the so called Biafra will be overrun. And regarding the Ibos & oda tribes still in d North, it's not just easy to 'run away'. Sum av built up their lives there, & they'll lose absolutely evrytn. But it should be a Lesson to everybody, always remember to kip something solid back home, no matter ur endeavors in anoda man's Land, should incase it sets, u'll av somewhere to start all over again.

30 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Collynzo9: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
Mamman Nur, the mastermind of the bombing of the UN building, Abuja is from cameroon
And the others are from Chad and Niger, I guess.
You better wake up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Collynzo9: 7:10am On Nov 14, 2014
CuteMaro:

Dats a wrong impression friend.. if you think it's only a Northern problem, wait till the whole North is captured (God 4bid),by then they will av bn 2 powerful to stop, dats if they r not already,& u'll experience wat is called expansion of territories.. If the South & it's counterparts dnt start getting ready 4 battle by now, the speed at which we'll be swept by these guyz will be amazing. Let's join hands 2geda to curb insurgency, else even the so called Biafra will be overrun. And regarding the Ibos & oda tribes still in d North, it's not just easy to 'run away'. Sum av built up their lives there, & they'll lose absolutely evrytn. But it should be a Lesson to everybody, always remember to kip something solid back home, no matter ur endeavors in anoda man's Land, should incase it sets, u'll av somewhere to start all over again.
We can try as much as possible to prevent them from infiltrating into our lands, but we cannot stop them in their own land, only northerners can do that.
Have you heard that some people take to the streets to celeberate when boko haram capture their villages?
On the last part of your post, you made a lot of sense there. Only a foolish man will put all his eggs in a northern basket.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency / Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance / Buhari Invites Newspaper Editors. "A Package" To Be Given Out - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.