Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

How Much Do Law Firms In Ikeja Pay Lawyers With Little Or No Experience? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Do Law Firms In Ikeja Pay Lawyers With Little Or No Experience? (1001 Views)

Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs / Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria / Which Are The Top 10 Law Firms In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Law Firms In Ikeja Pay Lawyers With Little Or No Experience? by dellynike(f): 12:29am On Nov 14, 2014
I went to a law firm seeking employment and I did not know the pay was going to be so meagre.please who has an idea?
Re: How Much Do Law Firms In Ikeja Pay Lawyers With Little Or No Experience? by seunwen2(m): 5:29am On Nov 14, 2014
Around 40k for the lower chamber don't have too much idea a physicists by calling
Re: How Much Do Law Firms In Ikeja Pay Lawyers With Little Or No Experience? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2014
It doesnt matter the amount you'r paid. We dont work for money, we work to learn - read Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosali and u'll understand what I mean.
Re: How Much Do Law Firms In Ikeja Pay Lawyers With Little Or No Experience? by praise010(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
eesy:
It doesnt matter the amount you'r paid. We dont work for money, we work to learn - read Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosali and u'll understand what I mean.
Like seriously? you must be joking! Do you learn with an empty stomach? Is transportation free for 'learners '?
@OP, the pay is damn poor. Most of the firms pays between 20-50k. if you get anything more (with your level of experience), then you need to celebrate it.

(1) (Reply)

Changing My Career Path / New Jobs At Adexen HR And Recruitment Services / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.