Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:26 PM

What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday (6161 Views)

M / Which Of These Two Beautiful Ladies Should I Continue Eating Her Food? / How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 6:02am On Nov 14, 2014
[b] I went for a church programme yesterday without my bible. On my way from the programme, a police car was packed in front of me. shocked shocked
I laughed, grin "so na me these people wan use shine?
Them nova born una well.

I was about to walk pass the car with boldness when the door of the car got opened...
Lo and behold, two beautiful Nigerian ladies, both dress in suites came out of the car and grabbed me by my arms!

"choi! If I land una confirm slap eh, una go leave me." (I said to myself)
They showed me their identity cards, and a pair of handcuffs then asked me to enter the car!

I replied "babes so you think you can intimidate me? Where is my arrest warr... I was about to complete the warrant when I found myself in the car. Who pushed me, I don't know.

Then they drove off.. By then, it was 8:30pm.
They drove me from kado to life-camp, then to karmo, wuse and gwagwa. They almost took me round the whole Abuja until it was 12am before they took me to their station and accused me of staying outside late!

Which kind joke be this one na?undecided
I had to call my uncle who's a commissioner of police. Before I was released this morning... undecidedundecided [/b]
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 6:08am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
[b] I went for a church programme yesterday without my bible. On my way from the programme, a police car was packed in front of me. shocked shocked
I laughed, grin "so na me these people wan use shine?
Them nova born una well.

I was about to walk pass the car with boldness when the door of the car got opened...
Lo and behold, two beautiful Nigerian ladies, both dress in suites came out of the car and grabbed me by my arms!

"choi! If I land una confirm slap eh, una go leave me." (I said to myself)
They showed me their identity cards, and a pair of handcuffs then asked me to enter the car!

I replied "babes so you think you can intimidate me? Where is my arrest warr... I was about to complete the warrant when I found myself in the car. Who pushed me, I don't know.

Then they drove off.. By then, it was 8:30pm.
They drove me from kado to life-camp, then to karmo, wuse and gwagwa. They almost took me round the whole Abuja until it was 12am before they took me to their station and accused me of staying outside late!

Which kind joke be this one na?undecided
I had to call my uncle who's a commissioner of police. Before I was released this morning... undecidedundecided
[/b] grin eeya! You mean they did all of those things to you? Sorry by friend! undecided
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 6:14am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
[/b] grin eeya! You mean they did all of those things to you? Sorry by friend! undecided
first of all I'm not your friend! And don't ever in your life call me your friend again
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
first of all I'm not your friend! And don't ever in your life call me your friend again
bros why you dey vex na? No be sympathize I dey sympathize with you?
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 6:18am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
bros why you dey vex na? No be sympathize I dey sympathize with you?
you cannot be laughing at me and claim you were showing sympathy! What kind of nonsense sympathy is that one? Mtscheew undecided
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 6:22am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
you cannot be laughing at me and claim you were showing sympathy! What kind of nonsense sympathy is that one? Mtscheew undecided
if I were those police ladies, I would take you to my house to massage you cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 14, 2014
Bros, I Dy Laf O. Una Knw Knw Say Dose Ladies Mite Av Kin Of Ehmm Cruch On U.
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by aniobimartin: 6:23am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
englishmart:
both of you are mad... cheesy

15 Likes

Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by aristocrazzy: 6:24am On Nov 14, 2014
I guess this story is what u saw in your dream last night. And u kon dey tell us. Guy go sleep again,wake up ,post another one.
Good day y'all.

2 Likes

Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by jigga40(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2014
This one na mental case..........lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Lordfranklin(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew..........

2 Likes

Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 6:25am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
if I were those police ladies, I would take you to my house to massage you cheesy
and you think I will allow them do that to me ?
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 14, 2014
I don't know say this guy too get kolo for head cry cry
Ikunle oo

1 Like

Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 6:27am On Nov 14, 2014
aniobimartin:
both of you are mad... cheesy
I'm not mad. It's english.mart that might be high on something!
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by stupep: 6:29am On Nov 14, 2014
@op I swear u no get sense @all.. U no dey reason @all...my Dog get sense pass u well well..........yeye fowl
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by destante(f): 6:30am On Nov 14, 2014
LOL Morning humor. Warris going on here? what is with the op responding to himself. Serious something.
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 6:30am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
I'm not mad. It's english.mart that might be high on something!
are you out of your mind? Why mention my name na? Don't ever in your life quote me again
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
are you out of your mind? Why mention my name na? Don't ever in your life quote me again
and if I mention you, wetin you fit do? Common gerrawt from here. Yeye fowl!
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 6:36am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
and if I mention you, wetin you fit do? Common gerrawt from here. Yeye fowl!
you dey tell me gerawt abi? You called me yeye fowl ko? Hmmmm! This yeye guy thinks nairaland is a faceless forum... Bros. I can get you whenever I want to.. So, watch it! undecided
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Funny!
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 6:42am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
you dey tell me gerawt abi? You called me yeye fowl ko? Hmmmm! This yeye guy thinks nairaland is a faceless forum... Bros. I can get you whenever I want to.. So, watch it! undecided
if I were not a gentleman, I would have wished you go to hell. But, God bless you... Lol.
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
if I were not a gentleman, I would have wished you go to hell. But, God bless you... Lol.
honestly, I don't know why I'm talking to you this early Godly morning
Stop spoiling my mood
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 14, 2014
Who release this guy from yabaleft??englishmart u well so?Or abi slip dy high u?
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 6:50am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
honestly, I don't know why I'm talking to you this early Godly morning
Stop spoiling my mood
ndi ara k'nku n'eba o
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 6:52am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
ndi ara k'nku n'eba o
ewu! Speak a language I can understand! Ma me you dey speak that rubbish for?
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by goodygirl1(f): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2014
Lol...early morning humor cheesy
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by aniobimartin: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2014
Hahahahajajhajaajjajajajahahahaha! Yaba o
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by cokacoola(m): 7:00am On Nov 14, 2014
Na the igbo wey the op take 4 dream dy do am all this grin
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 7:01am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
ndi ara k'nku n'eba o
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 7:03am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
bro. I wan enter work now! I'm not as jobless as you are grin tongue
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 7:07am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
bro. I wan enter work now! I'm not as jobless as you are grin tongue
bro. You think I'm bases in nigeria? I'm based in the USA?
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 7:12am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
bro. You think I'm bases in nigeria? I'm based in the USA?
Eeeeeeeeediot!!! gringrincheesy laugh WA kill me die! You can't even speak good english and you dey say you are based in the USA... Hahaah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Girls With Wahala(photo) / On Homosexuality... / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.