Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Exquisite 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Iyana-ipaja (no Agreement & Commission Fee) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Exquisite 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Iyana-ipaja (no Agreement & Commission Fee) (1059 Views)

Luxurious Self Contain Room In Abuja (Gone!!. Not Available anymore) / Miniflat To Let In Ojodu: No Agency, No Agreement Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exquisite 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Iyana-ipaja (no Agreement & Commission Fee) by mastercee(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2014
A tastefully finished 3 bedroom flat is available to let at Hilltop Estate, Aboru, Iyana Ipaja (3-5 Minutes drive from the bus stop), the environment is very cool and serene I am actually subletting this apartment due to work transfer. Interestingly, I rented this apartment like 3 weeks ago and the rent started reading from November 1st, 2014 and to lapsed on October 31st 2015.

The annual rent Fee is N350,000, while the agreement and commission paid is over N140,000. I am willing to forfeit the agreement and commission fee I paid, but demanding for the N350,000 Rent fee.

FEATURES:
* Master Bedroom Ensuite
* 2 Bathroom and 3 Toilets
* Adequate Security in the Estate
* Prepaid Meter (You don't have to pay crazy Electricity Bill)
* Adequate Water Supply
* Cool and Serene Environment

Interested? Please kindly reach me on 08121742348 (Whatsapp or Call) or 08158787471........ BBM 7F7AEF7D

Find attached below different pictures of the apartment.

Pictures available here include:
1. Backview of the house
2. Compound View
3. View of the Entrance of the Apartment
4. Outer view of the House

More pictures coming soon

Re: Exquisite 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Iyana-ipaja (no Agreement & Commission Fee) by mastercee(m): 11:42am On Nov 14, 2014
pictures below shows:

1. The Living room (Entrance View)
2. Living Room (Dining Area View)
3. The Kitchen
4. The Bedroom Passage

More Pictures coming sooon!!!

I bet you don't want to miss out on this

Re: Exquisite 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Iyana-ipaja (no Agreement & Commission Fee) by mastercee(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2014
Pictures below includes:
1. The Master Bedroom
2. Other Room 1
3. Other Room 2
4. The store

Interested? Please call me as soon as possible.

Re: Exquisite 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Iyana-ipaja (no Agreement & Commission Fee) by mastercee(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2014
Pictures Below includes:

1. Master Bathroom and Toilet
2. Toilet and Bathroom for other rooms
3. The Visitors' Toilet
4. The prepaid meter

Please call as soon as possible if interested

Re: Exquisite 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Iyana-ipaja (no Agreement & Commission Fee) by mastercee(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is giveaway.... Only for the Lucky dude
Re: Exquisite 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Iyana-ipaja (no Agreement & Commission Fee) by mastercee(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2014
Still Available..... Call if interested or send a mail to incrediblesanta@gmail.com
Re: Exquisite 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Iyana-ipaja (no Agreement & Commission Fee) by mastercee(m): 6:03am On Nov 16, 2014
Still available
Re: Exquisite 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Iyana-ipaja (no Agreement & Commission Fee) by mastercee(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2014
Call 08158787471

Thanks
Re: Exquisite 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Iyana-ipaja (no Agreement & Commission Fee) by Galads(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2014
Is it still available? How is the light situation there?
mastercee:
Call 08158787471

Thanks
Re: Exquisite 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Iyana-ipaja (no Agreement & Commission Fee) by mastercee(m): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Apartment Subleased................. Transaction Completed

God bless Nairaland grin

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built 5bedroom Detached Duplex + Bq@ Platinum Rows Estate, Lekki FOR SALE / A 20 Rooms Student Apartment For Sale In Zaria..in Front Of Abu Main Gate / ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.