Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business (3831 Views)

What Business Can I Venture Into With #100,000? / 5 Profitable Businesses A Student Can Venture Into On Campus / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by ugotex85: 1:17am On Nov 21, 2014
[size=16pt]Can you pls help me with Anthas Global website or any other contact?
[/size]

accurate123:
Frank ride on.. . I also import power banks, sold 5 5600mah power Tosh @ 2000 each =10,000 while I spend 5,000 naira to buy and ship it with Anthas global down to Onitsha here..

Have order for 50,pc
Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by ugotex85: 1:25am On Nov 21, 2014
Thanks fran6ik for the enlightenment. Please can you give me the link to the shipping agents you recommend like Anthas and Nonikins or any of their contacts. Also, I need the links to those you buy the powerbanks from. Here's my email address: drdavid500@yahoo.com
Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by Fran6ik: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Have been ordered by my oga to stop sendin links, so pls lets do d works by followin d ideas frm oda importation thread.
Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by bewitching: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pls fran6ix can u recommend a gud logistics company dat can deliver to doorstep in abuja tanx
Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by holajeedayy: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
oshare fran6ik may u make money tire this year ijn
Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by holajeedayy: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
oga frank6 i rely appriciate ur good work may god bless u n family ijn....can u pls send d link or contact of power bank trusted seller in alibaba to jidealade123@gmail.com ....... thanks in advance
Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by mattymaticks: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
appriciate ur good work, can u pls send d link or contact of power bank trusted seller on alibaba to mattymaticks@yahoo.com....... thanks
Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by conquistadores(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Fran6ik:
Have been ordered by my oga to stop sendin links, so pls lets do d works by followin d ideas frm oda importation thread.
how do you still maximize profit with this falling naira compared to dollar? Since dollar equivalent got outrageous, I stopped anything importation
Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by Fran6ik: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2015
By increasing price and sorting for cheaper products
Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by holajeedayy: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
oga fran6ik u neva send me d level ooo i beg
Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by memski(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fran6ik:
By increasing price and sorting for cheaper products
frank my name sake.. please the link. God bless. ikenna_ememe@yahoo.com. thanks bro.
Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by Fran6ik: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2281563/give-away-price-powerbanks-pack visit to buy powerbanks at a wholesale price (best nd cheap)
Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by Fran6ik: 10:15am On May 19, 2015
Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by Engineerfidel(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2015
Hello NL, this is to inform intending business wholesalers and retailers that we sale good capacity power bank of 20,000 mah at. Very good negotiable price depending on your request , so if you're interested plz call/whatsapp : 08068516082 or email us on : umesondynamiclimited@gmail.com
Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by Fran6ik: 6:41pm On May 19, 2015
Engineerfidel:
Hello NL, this is to inform intending business wholesalers and retailers that we sale good capacity power bank of 20,000 mah at. Very good negotiable price depending on your request , so if you're interested plz call/whatsapp : 08068516082 or email us on : umesondynamiclimited@gmail.com
u can aswell preorder ur style of choice directly frm nairaland on https://www.nairaland.com/2179310/fran6ik-best-price-powerbanks-pre-order#33898966
Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by dagok(f): 9:44am On May 23, 2015
Thanks fran6ik for the enlightenment. Please can you give me the link to the shipping agents you recommend like Anthas and Nonikins or any of their contacts. Also, I need the links to those you buy the powerbanks from. Here's my email address: dagok2014@gmail.com
Re: Lets Venture Into Powerbanks Business by dagok(f): 9:44am On May 23, 2015
Thanks fran6ik for the enlightenment. Please can you give me the link to the shipping agents you recommend like Anthas and Nonikins or any of their contacts. Also, I need the links to those you buy the powerbanks from. Here's my email address: dagok2014@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique / Request For Any Book / Contact Me For Your Affordable,custom Made Brogues,monkstrap And Corporate Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.