Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:44 AM

“I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” (14118 Views)

If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) / To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You / Pastor Said . . . God Loves Virgins More Than Non- Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Are u saying God is bad for paying the evil with evil and the good with good

Yahweh of the bible is not God. God is not judgmental
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
Misogynist2014:
There is a diff btw trying to know if God exist and trying to be sure he doesn't #ifeness

God is not a person,just an attribute like Love,Joy,Peace. The name God has been hijacked by Religion to keep humans in bondage.

The Jews are still bombing Palestine today in the name of God. People do evil with the name #God
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
does Love exist? Yes! Is it a person,No! My name is Love(ife) But i am not the Love expressed by people. I was given that name because my parents chose to.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by gatiano(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
they can't be, even black women, we just can't. and if they are, they must have ate poison. like the cosumption of GMO food may actually ulter the gene structure and cause hormonal disbalances, this is why i said they are sick. and there is a cure.

You see, GOD can't be forced. HE will never conform with your idea of filth. so say whatever pleases you about his existence, you can't get GOD to conform to filth, or extend the time given before filth's destruction, likewise there are some that wants it to come earlier than that, GOD can't b pushed.

and why would you think that i'm making excuses for GOD, who am i? and that woman, she was 100% right. white wannabes
ifeness:

You are giving me excuses on behalf of your God? Whoever that person that hide under the name of wasn't God. God doesn't take sides nor get involve with human affairs. God is a neutral energy,which we all are a part of.

One opinion of a Caucasian lady doesn't mean she is right. Black men can be gay,I know that for a fact.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by gatiano(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
you see when a person wants to do filth, they try to block the idea that GOD does not exist, now they are claiming GOD is love, true. yes GOD is LOVE and LOVE is GOD. but who can express love without a body? GOD is a Person.

the so called Israel are bombing Palestinians not because of GOD, but because of greed. it shows how weak they are (the made man), using bombs and super machine guns on people who uses stones to defend, yet they israel is still begging and looking to another failed state for help to fight people with stones.
ifeness:

God is not a person,just an attribute like Love,Joy,Peace. The name God has been hijacked by Religion to keep humans in bondage.

The Jews are still bombing Palestine today in the name of God. People do evil with the name #God
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
gatiano:
they can't be, even black women, we just can't. and if they are, they must have ate poison. like the cosumption of GMO food may actually ulter the gene structure and cause hormonal disbalances, this is why i said they are sick. and there is a cure.

You see, GOD can't be forced. HE will never conform with your idea of filth. so say whatever pleases you about his existence, you can't get GOD to conform to filth, or extend the time given before filth's destruction, likewise there are some that wants it to come earlier than that, GOD can't b pushed.

and why would you think that i'm making excuses for GOD, who am i? and that woman, she was 100% right. white wannabes

From a medical point of view,i am telling you it is possible. Homosexuality is not a curse nor as a result of a poison,it is pure attraction and preference for the same sex. Sometimes gay people try to change,but like a leopard can't change it's skin,they cannot change their orientation. It is what it is Mrs.

As for God, there is no evidence,so no need to dwell on that any longer.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
gatiano:
you see when a person wants to do filth, they try to block the idea that GOD does not exist, now they are claiming GOD is love, true. yes GOD is LOVE and LOVE is GOD. but who can express love without a body? GOD is a Person.

the so called Israel are bombing Palestinians not because of GOD, but because of greed. it shows how weak they are (the made man), using bombs and super machine guns on people who uses stones to defend, yet they israel is still begging and looking to another failed state for help to fight people with stones.

According to them and their books,"God" gave them all the land of the middle east. Most evil on the planet came from the misinterpretations of God. God cannot write or inspire a book,men do.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Misogynist2014(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
ifeness:

You think of me as dirty ugly, beautiful e.t.c. from afar but when I draw closer to you or you draw closer to me or we both draw closer to one another, that's when you know who I am and what stand for. It is when Christ drew closer to us, by living amongst us, that was when we knew the true nature of God and why he does things the way he does.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Misogynist2014(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
ifeness:

Yahweh of the bible is not God. God is not judgmental
A God that plagued the whole Egypt, made dry land out of red sea, saved Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Misogynist2014:
A God that plagued the whole Egypt, made dry land out of red sea, saved Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego

And is yet to be be found when we need a supernatural cure to the Ebola Virus
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Misogynist2014:
You think of me as dirty ugly, beautiful e.t.c. from afar but when I draw closer to you or you draw closer to me or we both draw closer to one another, that's when you know who I am and what stand for. It is when Christ drew closer to us, by living amongst us, that was when we knew the true nature of God and why he does things the way he does.

Christ is not a person but a collective positive awareness of everyone who have awoken from ignorance. Anyone with good intention is a Christ.

Fela was a Christ,so are positive minded people.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by beryl04(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
ifeness:

Christ is not a person but a collective positive awareness of everyone who have awoken from ignorance. Anyone with good intention is a Christ.

I say, may my own God bless u .ignorance everywhere o oga ju !!

I dey for parti abegi,I can't shout!
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Misogynist2014(m): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
ifeness:

And is yet to be be found when we need a supernatural cure to the Ebola Virus
This brings the question, won't the world be hopeless without the existence of an intelligent designer? How can a non intelligent process give cure to all diseases, or what are scientists searching for, who put the cure there?
Ilan Smith predicted who won the world cup, the time the goal was scored, the scoreline and who scored the goal, how could he if God doesn't exist?
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Misogynist2014(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
ifeness:

You are right, Christ is not a person, He is the Son of the most High. smiley
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Misogynist2014:
You are right, Christ is not a person, He is the Son of the most High. smiley

"Son"? Massive contradiction!
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Emmalot121(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2014
ifeness:

"Son"? Massive contradiction!
How
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by asalimpo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
beryl04:

Come, did u even read the main post or u saw gay and u jumped on it,haba!
Go ahead ,read the article and u'll see why what u are proffering here is damaging to say d least.
U can be a homosexual and serve God !don't judge for God or put God in a box!

dont judge for God. Som peopl sin and know theyre wrong but in ur case its pathetc to b thinkg ur normal cuz ur feelgs lead u in a particular way.
Go and read your bible and show me where God endorsed gayness!
God created adam then created eve,a helpmeet. He blesses them (man and woman), he said multiply.
He overthrew sodom and gomorrah for d perversion of gayness among other things and warns tht no gay will enter his kingdom and you're still deludg urself.
People sleep with kids,
people sleep with babies
people sleep with animals
people sleep with corpses
people sleep with relations and family members
and every1 of them will want to justify their actions based on their feelings- just like you guyz ar doing. Tell tht to God on judgemnt day and see how far it gets you.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
i only just saw this thread, but it looks like this was a good thing.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by asalimpo(m): 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
ifeness:

From a medical point of view,i am telling you it is possible. Homosexuality is not a curse nor as a result of a poison,it is pure attraction and preference for the same sex. Sometimes gay people try to change,but like a leopard can't change it's skin,they cannot change their orientation. It is what it is Mrs.

As for God, there is no evidence,so no need to dwell on that any longer.

gayness is a perversion . Stop talkg rubbish. They try to change but cant so wat? Many drug and crack addicts,liars, criminals spendaholics,fornicators admit same thing. There's a spiritual dimension to it which needs a higher power to break d hold.
You are not wat u feel. Tht's y man needs a standard outside d caprices of his feelings.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
asalimpo:

gayness is a perversion . Stop talkg rubbish. They try to change but cant so wat? Many drug and crack addicts,liars, criminals spendaholics,fornicators admit same thing. There's a spiritual dimension to it which needs a higher power to break d hold.
You are not wat u feel. Tht's y man needs a standard outside d caprices of his feelings.

Have you been gay to know it is spiritual?
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by beryl04(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
asalimpo:

There is additional evidence for a genetic component to homosexuality, but not proof, say the authors of a new study of gay brothers published online today.
The study, published on the Psychological Medicine Web site, indicates that genes on a region of the X chromosome are associated with homosexuality and that genes on a different chromosome, called chromosome 8, may play a role as well. It does not identify, however, which genes are involved
This “is not proof, but it’s a pretty good indication” that genes in these areas influence sexual orientation, lead author Alan Sanders, MD, told the Associated Press. Sanders is a behavioral genetics researcher with the NorthShore University HealthSystem Research Institute in Evanston, Ill.
In the study, funded by the National Institutes of Health, researchers looked at DNA samples from 409 pairs of gay brothers. It replicates findings by NIH scientist Dean Hamer’s 1993 “gay gene” study in that it implicates the same region of the X chromosome in homosexuality, notes Science magazine.
“When you first find something out of the entire genome, you’re always wondering if it was just by chance,” Hamer, who is now retired from the NIH, told Science. The new study “clarifies the matter absolutely,” added Hamer, who shared the Science coverage on Twitter.

Study confirms gay genetic link. "Dean Hamer finally feels vindicated" http:///o62x3Vanx7 @TheAdvocateMag pic.twitter.com/WnyYstIlqI
— Dean Hamer (@deanhamer) November 17, 2014

The Science article notes that Hamer, who was attacked by activists on the left and right for his work on a gay gene, “feels vindicated,” but some scientists are skeptical about the significance of the findings by Sanders and his colleagues. The new information is “intriguing but not in any way conclusive,” Harvard Medical School geneticist Robert Green, MD, told the AP. And Neal Risch, a geneticist at the University of California, San Francisco, told Science the linkages found in the new study are not statistically significant.
Study participant Chad Zawitz, MD, a Chicago physician, was encouraged. The study, he told the AP, is “a giant step forward” in advancing the understanding that being gay “is sort of like having certain eye color or skin color — it’s just who you are.” He added, “Most heterosexuals I know didn’t choose to be heterosexual. It’s puzzling to me why people don’t understand.”
Sanders and collaborator J. Michael Bailey, a psychologist at Northwestern University in Evanston, are undertaking further research. They now will look at information from the study published today plus DNA samples from more than 1,000 more gay men, and the results could provide further evidence of a genetic link or cast doubt on it. “It looks promising for there being genes in both of these regions,” Bailey told Science, “but until somebody finds a gene, we don’t know.”

I hope u find this informative.

http://www.advocate.com/health/2014/11/17/study-more-evidence-gay-gene-not-proof
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by toocoded: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
beryl04:

E Pele ma!
grin
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by nekta(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
The truth is that if u dnt have a personal experience with God/holy spirit to u the bible is just anoda ancient story book the key is follow with faith,love ur neighbour as urself love and follow God.GOD Exist but if u dnt blive in him every miracle u see wil just be a coincidence to u
i see someone askin if the whole world can be made in a day and i ask y nt?hw many days those it take to build an aeroplane a month 2weeks mayb compare that to some one that has the power of more than everyone on earth and answer the question urself.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Anas09: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2015
@Ops, I have patiently read through the thread and ur responses to people. The question I asked myself is, were u truelly in church for Christ or were u there for urself? because, ur langauge betrays you. You came out to say u r homosexual and God loves u, that's true. Another question is, do u love God? Or did u love God while u were in church? because now u say God doesn't exist.
Why do I ask these? Ok let's say, u are indeed gay naturally.(Well I know that God can't create u that way and turn around and curse u, as a matter of fact, commands that if u do it you shd be killed) no matter how much you try to tell urself that God made u that way, you lie. My point is, the way you freely curse and use abusive words doesn't show that u ve any christ-likeness in u. Why did you waste all that time in church? Was it to convince urself and others like you that what you are doing is from God so its ok?
If you say you are gay and can't change it, let it not just be about being gay, show some peity.
You were in church praying to God to change u from being gay, but at home was a gay guy waiting to Bleep ur anus when u r done praying. Who do u think God is? Does the word repentance means anything to u. I for one, loves a good solid dick. When I touch u, u'll remember. But for the sake of Christ I say no. Saying no means cutting links, and fighting off the temptations that comes everyday. I didn't continue in a relationship, espercially with someone who does not share my beliefs and hope to get far. Homosexuality is as bad as fornication. Cut the links, fight to stand, let God see ur love for him, the sacrifice to deny urself for him. He will step in and help u.
But all u did was go to church, go back home anus Bleep, go back to church and cry. Sorry It won't work like that. God is ur master, not ur servant. He will not come down to ur level, he will pull u up to His level, that's if u'll accept to rise to his level. And he is not committed to leading those who r not committed to following Him.
Today u r a satanist. That's what satan wanted from the start. But who looses?
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by trapQ: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2015
some people are born serial killers too. doesn't make it right. some are born thieves (kleptomaniacs), doesn't make it right. these are all sins, as clearly stated in the bible. but you were right about JESUS loving you. he loves us all the same irrespective of our darkest secrets and evil deeds.
beryl04:

Homosexuality is not a sin as it's not just a decision u make over-night.people are born gay and they should be free to live normal lives without condemnation.
All those 'sins' u mentioned up there are choices one makes in life as one can decide tomorrow to leave those things .
People in committed same-sex relationships shud not be condemned,they should be encouraged !
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by trapQ: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2015
perfection!!!
Iceg:

If ur pastor doesnt mention all what u wrote doesnt mean other pastor's dont....and all what you wrote even the worst pagan knows abt it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

British Agency Clears WINNERS CHAPEL Of N3.4bn Allegation / Open Heaven Daily Devotion By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.