Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do (1074 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Girl In A More Complex Dilemma Than I? / Please Help...girls Are All Over Me.. Don't Know What To Do. / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do by justmag(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
So I have this condition where I meet a girl I like and then i start talking to them then when I find out they like me WAY more than I do or can handle I back out. Is that a bad thing??
Re: Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
its not bad. its good to back out when things have not gotten too far. but its also good to make it clear to them on the type of relationship u wanna have with themundecided friendship or romantic relationship.
Re: Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do by justmag(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
its not bad. its good to back out when things have not gotten too far. but its also good to make it clear to them on the type of relationship u wanna have with themundecided friendship or romantic relationship.

I do that too but sometimes it creates too many Friendzones or enemies. undecided
Re: Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
justmag:

I do that too but sometimes it creates too make Friendzones or enemies. undecided
yeah, its okay. God will direct u smiley
Re: Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do by aristocrazzy: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Yes, its kinda wrong. A real nigga will let her know
how he feels (indirectly or directly) rather than just backin off and not answering their calls or not givin any kind of attention.
Re: Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
You can always keep a platonic relationship with dem.
Re: Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do by justmag(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Yes, its kinda wrong. A real nigga will let her know
how he feels (indirectly or directly) rather than just backin off and not answering their calls or not givin any kind of attention.

Nah! I let em kno where my head is and some get Friendzoned and some get pissed off and never talked to me again. I am no sucker.
Re: Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do by justmag(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
mizzkeji44:
You can always keep a platonic relationship with dem.

I have tried that route and I wish you could see my bbm list! It's full of these girls! I actually have more girls that are friends. undecided
Re: Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do by adepiero: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
where have you been all day! did mummy seize your phone? undecided

Was expecting you to come and vote for Tosyne2much smiley
Re: Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do by iKillzz: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Medical condition?
Re: Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do by justmag(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2014
iKillzz:
Medical condition?

Lol! Not medical. Just a social condition.
Re: Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2014
U mean obsession??
Re: Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do by Kasieze(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2014
can I kiss u

Boy drops girl at home, he puts his hand on d wall by d gate for support, leans towards her BOY: Can I kiss you? GIRL: Not now, I'm at home. BOY: Please. GIRL: No. BOY: You were too sweet in bed today. GIRL: Waoh! you too, full of energy. I could not believe we had for rounds. BOY: Let me kiss u good night. GIRL: Someone may be watching, they still think I'm a virgin at home. This goes on for ten minutes, then girl's brother appears at the gate and says "Dad says whether u kiss him or not its your decision, but tell ................. http://www..com/view_joke.php?id=346
Re: Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do by justmag(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2014
Harbosede02:
U mean obsession??

How??
Re: Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2014
justmag:
So I have this condition where I meet a girl I like and then i start talking to them then when I find out they like me WAY more than I do or can handle I back out. Is that a bad thing??
sad
Re: Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do by justmag(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Is This How People Feel When They Are In Love? I'm Confused / Relationship Facts – Did You Know? / BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.