Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,973 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

She Is About To Start Cheating..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is About To Start Cheating..... (1337 Views)

How Will U Know When A Wife Or Lover Start Cheating / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Should I Start Cheating On Her Or Should I Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is About To Start Cheating..... by enoqueen: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
my girlfriend is about to start cheating on her husband. I av tried to talk her out of it but she wouldn't listen. what can I do.
Re: She Is About To Start Cheating..... by StPete: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
inform an older person in a discreet manner so she can be talked to. Adultery is one of the gravest sins with intense repercussions

1 Like

Re: She Is About To Start Cheating..... by esoboy875(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
Keep talkin to her nd also pray for her
Re: She Is About To Start Cheating..... by thorpido(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
What is her reason for the intention?Is her husband cheating?
Re: She Is About To Start Cheating..... by izaray(f): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hmmm, pls continue talking to her, God will touch her one day! By d way her old is her marriage dat she has started thinking of doing such?
Re: She Is About To Start Cheating..... by jahsharon: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Please tell her to go ahead and cheat. When she is caught, her husband will send her packing and her parents will not accommodate her. Even if she goes and rent her own apartment, her parents and siblings, even you and her other responsible friends will still detest her for committing adultery. However, if she catches her husband pumping another woman on their matrimonial bed, her parents, her siblings and even her friends including you will advice her to just ignore her husband and continue with the marriage. A man is not equal to a woman.

Can you recollect the story of the adulterous woman in the Bible, can you recollect that the adulterous man was not mentioned or did the woman commit adultery with herself? once again, a man is not equal to a woman.

1 Like

Re: She Is About To Start Cheating..... by winnieG1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ur girl friend cheating on.her husband? so apart from u and her hubby, u don't want her to shine any other brokos. cheesy cheesy
OP u started it
Re: She Is About To Start Cheating..... by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
jahsharon:
Please tell her to go ahead and cheat. When she is caught, her husband will send her packing and her parents will not accommodate her. Even if she goes and rent her own apartment, her parents and siblings, even you and her other responsible friends will still detest her for committing adultery. However, if she catches her husband pumping another woman on their matrimonial bed, her parents, her siblings and even her friends including you will advice her to just ignore her husband and continue with the marriage. A man is not equal to a woman.

Can you recollect the story of the adulterous woman in the Bible, can you recollect that the adulterous man was not mentioned or did the woman commit adultery with herself? once again, a man is not equal to a woman.

Well said!
Better still, let them give me her phone number so i can happily lead her down that road of pedition. wink. What nonsense Its a free world, but complete bondage once one has crossed certain lines. The funny thing is that, its the women who are most desparate to get husbands that are still the ones most unconsciously desperate to mess it up. Loose dogs everywhere!
I now clearly see why some men end up marrying up to 3 wives. Whenever women choose to compete with men in marriage, it either leads to polygamy or divorce.
MARRIAGE is SCAM. cool
Say no to MARRIAGE with desperate harlots.
Re: She Is About To Start Cheating..... by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
winnieG1:
Ur girl friend cheating on.her husband? so apart from u and her hubby, u don't want her to shine any other brokos. cheesy cheesy
OP u started it
Yo Dead wrong!
Enoqueen must be a she cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Is About To Start Cheating..... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pray for her,let her know that single act can destroy her marriage.
Re: She Is About To Start Cheating..... by djeezy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Talk to her to refrain from such act. And if she's recalcitrant, let her be. It's the path she wanna take.
Re: She Is About To Start Cheating..... by enoqueen: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
thx all. I really love her so much and don't want her to go astray.
Re: She Is About To Start Cheating..... by Youngpo413: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
winnieG1:
OP u started it
lol
Re: She Is About To Start Cheating..... by Youngpo413: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Well said!
Better still, let them give me her phone number so i can happily lead her down that road of pedition. wink. What nonsense Its a free world, but complete bondage once one has crossed certain lines. The funny thing is that, its the women who are most desparate to get husbands that are still the ones most unconsciously desperate to mess it up. Loose dogs everywhere!
I now clearly see why some men end up marrying up to 3 wives. Whenever women choose to compete with men in marriage, it either leads to polygamy or divorce.
MARRIAGE is SCAM. cool
Say no to MARRIAGE with desperate harlots.
GBAM
Re: She Is About To Start Cheating..... by elipheleh(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
Op just tell her if she wants she will listen if not leave her alone as she is an adult.

But I know that if her husband finds out she will not have anybody yo blame but herself.
Re: She Is About To Start Cheating..... by passionate88: 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
enoqueen:
my girlfriend is about to start cheating on her husband. I av tried to talk her out of it but she wouldn't listen. what can I do.
Since NOV. 14, 2014... So wetin be her decision?. She dn start to accept more poles?.

(1) (Reply)

The Single Life. Played By The Playa… / Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? / Help He Is Addicted To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.