Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 PM

Who Else Got This Invite For The Post Of Accounting Assistant II @ Iita-ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Invite For The Post Of Accounting Assistant II @ Iita-ibadan (1968 Views)

When You Get An Interview Invite For A Position You Know Nothing About / Accounting Intern/Accounting Assistant / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Invite For The Post Of Accounting Assistant II @ Iita-ibadan by Layiwoo(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Invitation to a Selection Process

I refer to your recent application for the position of Accounting Assistant II in the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) and hereby invite you to participate in the selection process structured and scheduled as follows:

Thursday, 4th December 2014 - Written Test and Oral Interview

The interview and test will be conducted at IITA Headquarters, Ibadan and will commence at 8.30.am prompt. Kindly note that you are expected to be in IITA before the commencement time.

Please fill the attached Application Form and bring it along with you when coming for the assessment. Also bring with you writing materials, original and photocopies of your credentials including your birth certificate.

IITA is located at Idi-Ose, seven kilometres from the main gate of the University of Ibadan along Ibadan-Oyo road. On arrival, please ask to be directed to the Recruitment Office.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this invitation and confirm your attendance.

Regards,

Let me know if am not alone sad
Re: Who Else Got This Invite For The Post Of Accounting Assistant II @ Iita-ibadan by obehigrace(f): 9:25pm On May 02, 2015
Layiwo pls how did the test/interview go what was the nature of the interview and test and how was it
Re: Who Else Got This Invite For The Post Of Accounting Assistant II @ Iita-ibadan by Layiwoo(m): 6:57am On May 05, 2015
obehigrace:
Layiwo pls how did the test/interview go what was the nature of the interview and test and how was it
Check your mail
Re: Who Else Got This Invite For The Post Of Accounting Assistant II @ Iita-ibadan by correctyourself(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Layiwoo:

Check your mail

Please send to my mail I have PM you. Thanks.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite For The Post Of Accounting Assistant II @ Iita-ibadan by Layiwoo(m): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
correctyourself:

Please send to my mail I have PM you. Thanks.
No past questions bro
Re: Who Else Got This Invite For The Post Of Accounting Assistant II @ Iita-ibadan by haywhyfoluso: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pls, how can I apply for the post of an accountant in IITA.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment At WEMA Bank / How To Market And Sell Yourself To Employers With Your CV / Urgent Vacancy In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.