Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now (1553 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by chikinin: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
I was on my own, in the bathroom adjacent to the one Amaka was in.... jejely bathing my on and then Amaka now started shouting that soap entered her eyes and she can't see. She was calling her sister to come and help her but nobody heard her. And she called me cos she knew I was in the other bathroom
I now entered her bathroom cos it was "dark" and I was now looking for her eyes so I can blow the soap out. Imagine, she now started saying I was now pressing boobi and putting hand in her otu imagine? people now gathered and now explained and told them I was just looking for her eyes then my hand entered somewhere that now had hole and felt moist and I even thought it was her eye I injured and I didn't want to remove my hand cos it felt kinda warm and errm.

Now everybody now thinks I'm a bad person hian... did I do anything wrong by helping Amaka? Nigerians ehn.
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by aristocrazzy: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
Na only u know wetin u carry for mind as u go blow eyez for girls bathroom.
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
Another troll on the lose.....May you not live long before you will be executed from Nairaland. Smh....
Ayamlaykorn

2 Likes

Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by Crocz(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Gat to confess...this dude gat me laughing, especially the concluding part "Nigerians ehn" grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
unbelievable
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by chibwike(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Op welcome onboard
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by MhisIjay(f): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
Na blow dem dey blow soap abi na water she suppose use rinse am out well

Op, u neva talk wetin u nd Amaka cari for mind

1 Like

Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
chibwike:
Op welcome onboard
Lol. Are you a troll too?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by chibwike(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
laykorn:

Lol. Are you a troll too?
Ayamlaykorn
Lol...am not oh...was just helping his fellow trolls..welcome him
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by inositol88(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
no my brother, nothing is bad, but Na for nysh eyes de? Abi u change de position go chest?
dis mumuness u are shearing here,DIAIS GOD OH!
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by iceberylin(m): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
laykorn:
Another troll on the lose.....May you not live long before you will be executed from Nairaland. Smh....
Ayamlaykorn
Amen
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by Tolucciii: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lol. Abeg u better say wetin dey ur mind. But as u don help her u kom enter one chance? I guess d gal shocked u wt her misreaction? U tot u go just get free ride...
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...am not oh...was just helping his fellow trolls..welcome him
I think a url will be good on your signature so you don't have to post the voting thread around tomorrow. Something like. Vote HERE
Ayamlaykorn
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by ibkonekt(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
One hand for otu one hand for bobbi na so her eyes large. Fuc king lier
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by chibwike(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
laykorn:

I think a url will be good on your signature so you don't have to post the voting thread around tomorrow. Something like. Vote HERE
Ayamlaykorn
yeah...very true...hw will i do it nw
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
lol....funny
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by gsainttrinity(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
MhisIjay:
Na blow dem dey blow soap abi na water she suppose use rinse am out well

Op, u neva talk wetin u nd Amaka cari for mind

I tire, Op dey look for wetin no find am.

Btw, i discover we share the same location. Where in asaba do you stay @ mhisIjay
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
chibwike:
yeah...very true...hw will i do it nw
Derailment. Let's go do it on our thread,you remember?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by MhisIjay(f): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
gsainttrinity:

I tire, Op dey look for wetin no find am.

Btw, i discover we share the same location. Where in asaba do you stay @ mhisIjay
Okpanam
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by gsainttrinity(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
MhisIjay:

Okpanam

how come i don't know you. I live around eagle square
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by MhisIjay(f): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
gsainttrinity:

Hehehehehehehe
U funny ooo
So u knw everybody dat lives dere abi?
Re: I Was On My Own And Amaka Was Bathing And Now by kudoxs(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
gsainttrinity:

lwkmd, must u know every1 dt stays around you. Oya ask if you can pm the babe.

(1) (Reply)

Buy E-guest Manager, A Complete Hotel Management Software / Online Store – Available And Affordable / Are There Any Unemployed App/Software/Web Designers & Programmers On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.