Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Poetry And Rap-Similarities? - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Poetry And Rap-Similarities? (3164 Views)

Acrostic poetry and other poems by kuye samueli / Pls. Read My Poetry And Tell Me How You Feel About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
I barged in the Rap section by mistake today and I checked some of their posts. Now,I'm wondering if there are two types of rappers,the ones that write lyrics and the ones that perform the lyrics. I'm confused. Lol
I also noticed some similarities between rap and poetry. I'm curios if rap isn't just something like a poem that rhymes Meanwhile,the rappers have a language they speak that I don't understand,so I couldn't really study their lyrics. I'd be honoured if our poets here who are also rappers can do some explanation.
Tags: JigsawKillah,GIYAZZ,sosiqdude
Ayamlaykorn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by acenazt: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Rap is A Form of Poetry that has Rhythm and Flow. it is poetry in the sense that,It has many Elements of Poetry like Verses,Quatrains, Rhyme schemes,Metaphors, Alliteration, Similes, Flow,Punchlines,Word play,Puns and bars

1 Like

Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by JigsawKillah(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sometime ago, during the workshop organizing by Divepen, oma4u countered Texanomaly's idea that rap is poetry.....

Today I'll correct that thinking by fire by force grin grin

Rap isn't poetry if you'd listened to Olamide, Lil Wayne and the likes of them. Listen to Tupac, Rakim, Jay Z and alotta them....if it isn't gangster, it is something else....ranging from dark poetry to gangsta and them.

Rap is indeed poetry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by JigsawKillah(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
acenazt:
Rap is A Form of Poetry that has Rhythm and Flow. it is poetry in the sense that,It has many Elements of Poetry like Verses,Quatrains, Rhyme schemes,Metaphors, Alliteration, Similes, Flow,Punchlines,Word play,Puns and bars

I agree with you
Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by texanomaly(f): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
JigsawKillah:
Sometime ago, during the workshop organizing by Divepen, oma4u countered Texanomaly's idea that rap is poetry.....

Rap isn't poetry if you'd listened to Olamide, Lil Wayne and the likes of them. Listen to Tupac, Rakim, Jay Z and alotta them....if it isn't gangster, it is something else....ranging from dark poetry to gangsta and them.

Rap is indeed poetry

Nice!

1 Like

Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by joseph1832(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Rap is indeed poetry
In Dr Dre's voice, I say "Hell Yea".

2 Likes

Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2014
JigsawKillah,texanomaly,joseph1832,acenazt,
Guys I know I need to do some reading on rap history but forgive my ignorance for now. Lol
From what I have heard,rap originated in the African American community. Now I wonder when all those things acenazt mentioned got into it. Acenazt makes rap look like performed poetry. Something we can call a beat-ful performance.
If rap truly originated from the Afro-community,then I wonder who injected the use of devices into it. I imagine the rap originators as a bunch of uneducated black kids. I wonder how all those things got it.
I'm not arguing but I'm just trying to get this clear.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by joseph1832(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2014
laykorn:

Guys I know I need to do some reading on rap history but forgive my ignorance for now. Lol
From what I have heard,rap originated in the African American community. Now I wonder when all those things acenazt mentioned got into it. Acenazt makes rap look like performed poetry. Something we can call a beat-ful performance.
If rap truly originated from the Afro-community,then I wonder who injected the use of devices into it. I imagine the rap originators as a bunch of uneducated black kids. I wonder how all those things got it.
Ayamlaykorn
I believe talent and gift have nothing to do with education.

Was told by my elder brother that rap comes from within, the emotions that speaks through the manipulation of words.

He told me the meaning of RAP is Rhythmatic Application to Poetry.

One doesn't need to go to school to let his emotion speak.
Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by texanomaly(f): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2014
Tupac Shakur has been noted as one of the most prolific MCs that hip-hop has ever seen, the West Coast native’s early days of poetry were omnipresent in his music. His lyrics combined tongue-in-cheek bravado with cryptic lines predicting his early demise. ‘Pac’s catalog is intensely extensive, with posthumous releases still circulating to date.In honor of Tupac’s life, The BoomBox has compiled some of his most famous lines. While he arguably has many, some are tightly woven into the fabric of hip-hop as some of the greatest rap quotables. Despite the fact that Tupac Shakur is no longer with us, his memory lives on through his words.

“All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend/ Down to ride to the bloody end, just me and my girlfriend.”
‘Me and My Girlfriend’
Tupac managed to stretch an entire metaphor about his love affair with a gun throughout an entire song. Nas would later take that similar route on his song ‘I Gave You Power,’ while Jay-Z and Beyoncewould interpolate Tupac’s hook for their collab ”03 Bonnie and Clyde.’

“Keep a vest for protection, from the barrel of a Smith & Wesson/ And all my n—-s in the pen, here we go again/ Ain’t nothin’ separatin’ us from a Mack-10.”
‘Nothing to Lose’
Tupac’s mantra was two simple words: Thug Life. He carried this message to the very end. While this line first appeared on ‘Nothing to Lose,’ it made the greatest impact in the infamous freestyle between ‘Pac and Biggie, which was the last time the two shared a stage together.

“I see no changes, all I see is racist faces/ Misplaced hate makes disgrace for races.”
‘Changes’
This line was originally part of ‘I Wonder If Heaven Got a Ghetto’ and retooled for the posthumous ‘Changes.’ ‘Pac spoke years ahead of his time and used music as his podium to voice his thoughts on race relations, infusing his views into his rhymes.

“Grab your glocks when you see Tupac/ Call the cops when you see Tupac/ Who shot me, but you punks didn’t finish/ Now you’re ’bout to feel the wrath of a menace.”
‘Hit Em Up’
When Tupac was shot five times at Quad Studios in New York City, the blame was unfortunately placed upon the late Notorious B.I.G. and his crew. The lyrical product was ‘Hit Em Up,’ one of the most potent and vicious beef-related tracks in hip-hop history.

“They say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice/ I say the darker the flesh, then the deeper the roots.”
‘Keep Ya Head Up’
‘Keep Ya Head Up’ was one of Tupac’s most inspirational tracks, aimed to pay homage to Black women. While Tupac harbored many lyrical styles, his intense metaphors were one of his strongest attributes. ‘Pac rhymed in poetry, painting pictures with his words.

http://hothiphopdetroit.com/3689456/15-best-lyrics-from-tupac-2/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by texanomaly(f): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2014
Tupac Shakur:

Lesane Parish Crooks was born in New York City, New York on June 16, 1971. His mother, Afeni Shakur changed his name in 1975 to Tupac Amaru which means "shining serpent" in the Inca language, and Shakur, Arabic for "thankful to God." He was frequently called; 2Pac, and Pac. In his later life he took on the name, Makaveli. He was a poet, lyricist, rapper, MC, actor, producer, and screenwriter.

http://allpoetry.com/Tupac-Shakur

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by texanomaly(f): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Try to tell me this guy is not a poet...
It's impossible to not be moved by Tupac Shakur. He paints such vivid, "in your face" pictures with his words, yet at the same time, he allows us to see and feel his pain.

No More Pain

When I die
I wanna be a livin' legend
Say my name
Affiliated with this mind fuckin' game
With no more pain

I Cry

Sometimes when I'm alone
I cry,
Cause I am on my own.
The tears I cry are bitter and warm.
They flow with life but take no form
I cry because my heart is torn.
I find it difficult to carry on.
If I had an ear to confiding,
I would cry among my treasured friend,
But who do you know that stops that long,
To help another carry on.
The world moves fast and it would rather pass by.
Then to stop and see what makes one cry,
So painful and sad.
And sometimes...
I cry
And no one cares about why.

Can You See the Pride In the Panther

As he grows in splendor and grace
Toppling obstacles placed in the way,
of the progression of his race.

as she nurtures her young all alone
The seed must grow regardless
of the fact that it is planted in stone.

Can You See the Pride In the Panthers
as they unify as one.
The flower blooms with brilliance,
and outshines the rays of the sun.

Untitled 1

Father forgive us for living
Why are all my homies stuck in prison?
Barely breathing, believing that this world is a prison
It's like a ghetto we can never leave
A broken rose giving bloom through the cracks of the concrete
So many things for us to see
Things to be
Our history so full of tragedy and misery
To all the homies who never made it home
The dead peers I shed tattooed tears for when I'm alone
Picture us inside a ghetto heaven
A place to rest finding peace through this land of stress
In my chest I feel pain come in sudden storms
A life full of rain in this game watch for land thorns
Our unborn never got to grow, never got to see what's next
In this world filled with countless threats
I beg God to find a way for our ghetto kids to breath
Show a sign make us all believe

Untitled 2

With all this extra stressing the question I wonder is after death
After my last breath
When will I finally get to rest from this oppression?
They punish the people that's asking questions
And those that possess steal from the ones without possessions
The message I stress
To make you stop study your lessons
Don't settle for less
Even the genius asks his questions
Be grateful for blessings
Don't ever change, keep your essense
The power is in the people and politics we address
Always do your best
Don't let the pressure make you panic
And when you get stranded and things don't go the way you planned it
Dreaming of riches in the position of making a difference
Politicians is hypocrites
They don't want to listen
If I'm insane it's the fame
I ain't about to change
It ain't nothing like the game
It's just me against the world

The Rose that Grew From Concrete

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk without having feet.
Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

AND 2MORROW

Today is filled with anger
fuelled with hidden hate
scared of being outcast
afraid of common fate
Today is built on tragedies
which no one wants 2 face
nightmares 2 humanities
and morally disgraced
Tonight is filled with rage
violence in the air
children bred with ruthlessness because no one at home cares
Tonight I lay my head down
but the pressure never stops
knowing at my sanity
content when I am dropped
But 2morrow I c change
a chance 2 build a new
Built on spirit intent of Heart
and ideals based on truth
and tomorrow I wake with second wind
and strong because of pride
2 know I fought with all my heart 2 keep my
dream alive

Read more here:

http://www.csun.edu/~kcj39325/tupacpoem.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2014
Texanomaly I think its like this. I just checked wikipedia and they listed him as a rapper,then a poet. Wikipedia is differentiating between rap and poetry.

Besides every one 2pac's poems you posted was not sung,which means 2pac was surely multi-talented but he knew how to draw boundary lines between rap and poetry. I think what we should be looking for is how rap is different from poetry.

I am not arguing oo,I just wanna learn from you "emcees". Sebi that's what you call it.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by texanomaly(f): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2014
laykorn:
Texanomaly I think its like this. I just checked wikipedia and they listed him as a rapper,then a poet. Wikipedia is differentiating between rap and poetry.

Besides every one 2pac's poems you posted was not sung,which means 2pac was surely multi-talented but he knew how to draw boundary lines between rap and poetry. I think what we should be looking for is how rap is different from poetry.

I am not arguing oo,I just wanna learn from you "emcees". Sebi that's what you call it.
Ayamlaykorn

@the bolded
Not true: the lyrics I listed are poetry.

https://www.nairaland.com/1997511/poetry-rap-similarities#28029821
Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by texanomaly(f): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2014
laykorn:

he knew how to draw boundary lines between rap and poetry.

No...he used his knowledge of poetry to write his rap songs.

laykorn:

I think what we should be looking for is how rap is different from poetry.

This is what an elitist poet might say to belittle the art that some rappers create. Not all rap is "good" poetry, but most rap has a rhythmic flow which makes it poetry.

Poetry
1 a. metrical writing :verse
b.[/b] :the productions of a poet :poems
2 : writing that formulates a concentrated imaginative awareness of experience in language chosen and arranged to create a specific emotional response through meaning, sound, and rhythm

3 a :something likened to poetry especially in beauty of expression
b : poetic quality or aspect <the poetry of dance>
Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by texanomaly(f): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2014
acenazt:

Thank you! How did I miss this?
Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by texanomaly(f): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2014
John McWhorter provides an example of why rap is poetry.

The Daily Beast. In “Americans Have Never Loved Poetry More—But They Call It Rap,
"McWhorter argues that rap is poetry because:

The only reason rap may seem to nevertheless not be “real” poetry is a skewed take on language typical of modern, literate societies: that spoken language is merely a sloppy version of written language. “English,” under this analysis, is what’s on a page, with punctuation and fonts and whoms and such. Speech is “just talking.”

In other words...It's the "poetry snobs" that argue rap is not poetry.
Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by JigsawKillah(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2014
Good work TeX

Still waiting for Oma4u tho

1 Like

Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by JigsawKillah(m): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn

Listen to the afformentioned songs first or go check out his full lyrics
To convince you further....try Jay Z, Nas, Rakim, Common
You'll see many rappers are poets
And like I said, not all rappers are poets
But Rap is poetry and not all rappers rap

1 Like

Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2014
texanomaly:

No...he used his knowledge of poetry to write his rap songs.

This is what an elitist poet might say to belittle the art that some rappers create. Not all rap is "good" poetry, but most rap has a rhythmic flow which makes it poetry.

Poetry
1 a. metrical writing :verse
b.[/b] :the productions of a poet :poems
2 : writing that formulates a concentrated imaginative awareness of experience in language chosen and arranged to create a specific emotional response through meaning, sound, and rhythm

3 a :something likened to poetry especially in beauty of expression
b : poetic quality or aspect <the poetry of dance>
Chicken Lady I guess you won this one. Now let's do some rap.
Bleep all the niggas
Where are my bitches
Drugs make me get high
Imma shoot the .38 and make you faeces.
You ain't gonna catch me.
Cos I dine with the devil.
And what's goinna make you Bleep me?
When I rap with the whole bible!!!!
]Emcees,nice rap ain't it?...... Lol. This is the popular type of rap,and this is not poetry. I'll try to check some real rap lyrics out like you guys say to check for similarities.

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2014
Rhythmically Applied Poetry. That is what Rap is. It is applied Poetry. You cannot distinguish the two as one is a subset of the other.

1 Like

Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by texanomaly(f): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2014
laykorn:

Chicken Lady I guess you won this one. Now let's do some rap.
Bleep all the niggas
Where are my bitches
Drugs make me get high
Imma shoot the .38 and make you faeces.
You ain't gonna catch me.
Cos I dine with the devil.
And what's goinna make you Bleep me?
When I rap with the whole bible!!!!
]Emcees,nice rap ain't it?...... Lol. This is the popular type of rap,and this is not poetry. I'll try to check some real rap lyrics out like you guys say to check for similarities.

Ayamlaykorn

Poetry is not always "neat and nice". Poetry is based on an author's experiences, lifestyle and environment.

Some famous poets were quite notorious in their day. They wrote about sex, drugs, death, hate, love, war, social issues and a myriad other topics that rappers rap about today.

Poets use the language of their time to create images and stir emotions that "play" in our minds eye. Rappers simply use the language they know to create those "images".

You and I may have no frame of reference to understand or appreciate some rap. That does not make it any less moving to those who do.

1 Like

Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by acenazt: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
Rap Originated from New York as a part of the Hip Hop culture in the Early 1970s. you don't have to be educated to express your self and I believe by the early 70's the black kids from New York burbs like the Bronx,Harlem and Queens where engaged in school.
Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by acenazt: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
Rap as a form of Hip Hop culture Originated from New York (East Side) in the 1970s. and I believe by then the kids from the Neighborhoods of New York I.e Bronx, Queens and Harlem were attending schools. you don't even need education to express ur self. it all depends on talent.
Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by GIYAZZ(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
laykorn:
I barged in the Rap section by mistake today and I checked some of their posts. Now,I'm wondering if there are two types of rappers,the ones that write lyrics and the ones that perform the lyrics. I'm confused. Lol
I also noticed some similarities between rap and poetry. I'm curios if rap isn't just something like a poem that rhymes Meanwhile,the rappers have a language they speak that I don't understand,so I couldn't really study their lyrics. I'd be honoured if our poets here who are also rappers can do some explanation.
Tags: JigsawKillah,GIYAZZ,sosiqdude
Ayamlaykorn
Rap ain't poetry literary, but it can get deep as poetry.

Some rappers are called poets tho.
Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
laykorn

undecided
Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by noble4d(m): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Wow I love here but sadly, non of you mentioned me angry.

I agree with Tex, Joseph, and jigsaw. Rap is poetry but not all rappers rap.

The similarities between Rap and poetry is basically rhythm, simile, alliteration, and metaphor.

Poetry is an art of performance, and although it may not rely on superior delivery as much as rap, a good poet grasps the rhythm of a particular poem, and allows it to flow during reading. Strong artists generate rhythm through inflection: Snoop Dogg, Tupac, Biggie Smalls, Eminem, are good examples.

Similarly, a good poet has a strong sense of the pacing of their poetry, and will choose words that preserve and enhance a consistent style.

Good rap and poetry employ metaphor and simile to create imagery for different effects. Comparing the usage of metaphor and simile in poems and raps demonstrates how artists use these literary devices to breathe new life into staid words. In the lines “I come fresh like your breath after you brush/ wack MCs like that orange soda get crushed,” Eminem creatively approaches his sound with a tooth brushing simile, while extolling the consequences of “battling” him. Such colorful images create a richer rhyme, and encourage the listener’s interest.

Similarly, Christie Maurer deftly employs simile “Glorious Things,” when she describes the way snow settled onto picnic benches.

Picnic tables, prepared for winter,
lean against each other.
Soft mounds of snow rest between the crevices like nests in tree branches.

noble cares smiley

4 Likes

Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by JigsawKillah(m): 6:36am On Nov 17, 2014
^^^^^ this ninja jus smashed the topic like empty cans
Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by joseph1832(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2014
JigsawKillah:
^^^^^ this ninja jus smashed the topic like empty cans
I couldn't agree more. Brother knows his onus like Jesus knows his people!.
Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by dre11(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Copied from
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/entertainment-july-dec10-rap_12-10/

[size=14pt]Anthology Traces Rap’s Lyrical Journey, Poetic Roots[/size]

This transcript did show that there is a relationship btw rap and poetry

TRANSCRIPT
JEFFREY BROWN: And finally tonight: from our political wrap to rap, the music, and maybe, rap, the lyric poetry.

Rap music, in the decades since it arose out of the Bronx in the 1970s, it’s been embraced by millions as a vibrant new cultural form, and vilified for its profanity and celebration of violence. It has seen its stars killed and incarcerated or become entertainment moguls and international celebrities.

But it has not, until now, been presented quite like this, as lyric poetry, published by the prestigious Yale University Press in the new “Anthology of Rap.”

Editors Adam Bradley and Andrew DuBois, who recently came to Washington’s Lincoln Theatre for a public forum on the poetics of rap, met as graduate students in Harvard’s English department, where Shakespeare and Shelley tend to have pride of place over Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg.

JEFFREY BROWN: But, says Bradley, there was room for all.

ADAM BRADLEY, co-editor, “The Anthology of Rap”: At night, at day, any — between classes, whenever possible, we were listening to all the great rap artists of that period, mid- to late-’90s.

And I soon found out that I had a partner in rhyme who was also listening to the same things, even as we were taking courses in poetics, and, you know, the whole literary canon. And there was the kind of synergy that we both saw going on between those things.

ANDREW DUBOIS, co-editor, “The Anthology of Rap”: As we were becoming teachers, you know, graduate teaching assistants, we realized that one of the ways that an art form gets disseminated and understood and appreciated is by having materials that make it available to people.

JEFFREY BROWN: Now, rap can be rough, and it is certainly often profane. But Bradley and DuBois say it offers what poetry always has: rhythm, complex rhyme schemes, allusive and metaphoric language.

As rapper Lauryn Hill put it once in a song: “I treat this like my thesis, well-written topic broken down into pieces. I introduce, then produce words so profuse.”

ADAM BRADLEY: What we wanted to do with the anthology is to say that this is a tradition in full. Yes, it’s related in profound ways to the broader tradition of Western lyric poetry. Yes, it’s related in profound ways to the American songbook across all genres of music. And, yes, it’s related in important ways as well to the African-American oral tradition of the toasts, signifying, the dozens. It’s all there. But, finally, it’s a tradition that can stand on its own.

JEFFREY BROWN: The pioneers of rap drew inspiration from rhythm and blues, and soul music. But rappers like Kurtis Blow seized upon a distinct beat and use of language. Decades later, he participated in the Washington event celebrating rap and told us he’d known early on that he and others were on to something.

KURTIS BLOW, musician: I just knew it was going to spread and it was going to be big.

JEFFREY BROWN: Did you think of yourself as a poet?

KURTIS BLOW: Of course.

JEFFREY BROWN: You did?

KURTIS BLOW: Yes, definitely. And we write our raps with meters. And, in poetry, you have to have a meter, you know, your A, your A, your A-B, your B-B. And then you repeat these meters when you continue your rap as you are writing. So, the rhythm, or — or we call it the flow — is so very, very important. But it is just like poetry.

JEFFREY BROWN: Rap and the larger hip-hop culture exploded in the late ’80s and early ’90s, with records selling in the millions. Perhaps not incidentally, the era also saw the rise of so-called gangsta rap, which extolled the life of gangs and guns, and provoked the huge rap on rap, the condemnation for its perceived misogyny and glorification of violence.

The new anthology doesn’t shy away from this, but it does show that rappers always wrote about many aspects of life.

ANDREW DUBOIS: The important thing is that, when it is there, it makes no sense not to take it seriously and look at it without having a knee-jerk reaction. We could think of so many poet

1 Like

Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by texanomaly(f): 2:12am On Nov 21, 2014
Nice one dre11...^^^
Re: Poetry And Rap-Similarities? by dre11(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thanks texanomaly
That's why I really love to listen to raps like
Tupac Amaru Shakur
Biggy small (notorious Biggy)
50cents
Dr Dre

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Neighbourliness / U Are My Reasons / And So It Came To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.