Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! (992 Views)

What An Embarrassment! Airtel Is Scam!!! / Are Dreams Real Or Just Mere Illusions? / Obafemi Awolowo: Nigeria Is Not A Nation. It Is A Mere Geographical Expression.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
With the kind of sad and mind-bougling infidelity news flying around this days among married folks i think its basically not necessary to get married.
Imagine this.....
*7month pregnant woman dies after marathon sex with lover
* My girl friend wants to start cheating on her husband, pls advice*
and many more sad and crazy stuff.
The truth is women are beginning to take infidelity to new heights.

Young people out there, MARRIAGE is pure SCAM. There is nothing like MARRIAGE. Its just like a CERTIFICATION in PROMISCUITY.

Say no to MARRIAGE TODAY, lets stop lying to ourselves.
I rest my case!
angry
#teamSingleParenting&ShortTermContractMarriage#
Re: Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hypocrits and pretenders keep of my thread angry
Re: Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
Crazy bible-quoters too angry

Keep off!
Re: Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by knightsTempler: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
I'm with you on this, marriage is big fat scam. EOD.
Re: Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
Say no to "MARRIAGE" today! angry
Re: Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Live a longer life.......stay away from the poison called MARRIAGE......Its a "generational" SCAM & SHAM! angry
Re: Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by Tattooboy: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
With the kind of sad and mind-bougling infidelity news flying around this days among married folks i think its basically not necessary to get married.
Imagine this.....
*7month pregnant woman dies after marathon sex with lover
* My girl friend wants to start cheating on her husband, pls advice*
and many more sad and crazy stuff.
The truth is women are beginning to take infidelity to new heights.

Young people out there, MARRIAGE is pure SCAM. There is nothing like MARRIAGE. Its just like a CERTIFICATION in PROMISCUITY.

Say no to MARRIAGE TODAY, lets stop lying to ourselves.
I rest my case!
angry
#teamSingleParenting&ShortTermContractMarriage#
If u were brought up by a single parent aint mean all we 'young people' are.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by Lordabas: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2014

Well, thanGOD you've never been married cos we wouldn't want someone with your kind of hate to reproduce

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
knightsTempler:
I'm with you on this, marriage is big fat scam. EOD.
Gbam!
Re: Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tattooboy:
If u were brought up by a single parent aint mean all we 'young people' are.
Most married people has become total disgrace to the institution. Married people has finally outdone the single ones in promiscuity!
Thats what i mean angry
Re: Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lordabas:

Well, thanGOD you've never been married cos we wouldn't want someone with your kind of hate to reproduce
I hate people taking oats they dont plan to keep!
I am married and i already have a kid. I am just naturally allergic to deceit and clear-eyed cheating sad
Re: Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by sammoe(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Captain Cavey or whatever it is you pretend your name is, have you had supper?
Re: Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by Lordabas: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

I hate people taking oats they dont plan to keep!
I am married and i already have a kid. I am just naturally allergic to deceit and clear-eyed cheating sad
Really? lipsrsealed
With what you spewed up there, no woman would even want to have a conversion with you let alone marry you
Re: Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lordabas:

Really? lipsrsealed
With what you spewed up there, no woman would even want to have a conversion with you let alone marry you
undecided
Re: Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
sammoe:
Captain Cavey or whatever it is you pretend your name is, have you had supper?
Yes sad angry

Re: Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by sammoe(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Yes sad angry

Then, methinks you had too much to eat.

sad
Re: Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! by teemanbastos(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
1st and foremost op,i would like to ask,ar u a christian? If yes, if u are against marriage then you are against God's will ,antiGOD..
If no, then why do ppu rush into marriage? Many think after they have leaped than think b4 leaping,We are our own problems.
Marriage is a honourable institution,afterall why concentrate on the failed ones,when Many succeeded .. Marriage is not the problem but the individuals.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Pst Chris Oyakhilome 51st Birthday Celebration. / Am New Here / Twitter Conversation Between A US Police And A Blackman.....must See!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.