Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,045 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? (17289 Views)

My Dog Is Going Blind :'( / Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by kuzee(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
Since i acquired this pup..she was making a slight light barking when she was 3 months, now 5 months nd 2 days old now,
my taliazino often called, zino is so over playful,when she see strangers,she hides. Now people make jest of my dog cozz of that issue,neva bark at all..

I really need to pull the trigger,some said i should add much pepper to the food,but nothing until a time with serious barking,but just stopped..

My dog do bark whenever she feel like,she doesnt bark at all again..i love this my zino dog, but how can i solve the problem surrounding it..making her more aggressive and normal barking?

Her parent which i uploaded are so dreadful,they scared the hell daylight out of me,
infact i was almost killed if not for the owners gateman..

Just 5 days ago i went to visit the owner of the parent of my dog for other reasons not for dog matter,i was about to set off home when i sight one female who recently just gave birth,and went to call the ogas. 3 giant male dogs just came frm nowhere,and being a dog owner,i just laughed trying to pester the ogas. Mehn the moment i tried that,my heart froze,i wan die,wit heavy growl and barking,the first one ran his mouth on my head before landing a tearful bite in my right arm,zino's father took hold of my lap,tore my flesh,and the chairman,a castrated and the largest almost gag my skin out of my bone. That's when i realised the dog no be mie mie.

I ran lik a mad man,within d compound bfre d gateman accosted d dog,i wan cry dat day.. I realised the mother of my dog is the quiet type but the father is unpredictable,barking so heavy..
now no wonda my dog love biting a lot.

zino love biting my parent,i and my sis,but neva at strangers why?

I dey vex wella..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
ur dog don tire mehn.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by braine(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
grin grin grin grin I think isolation would do it. Avoid her from too much familiarity with people around.

3 Likes

Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by Ezemu(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
Please dont take any of the advises you have been given so far. Definitely no pepper in your dog's food. She is still young at 5 months, still a puppy. Give her time.

Show her love and affection and she will in turn be loyal and protective.
Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:02am On Nov 15, 2014
#In fela's voice# when trouble sleep yanga go wake am, wetin e dey find??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by Seun(m): 2:27am On Nov 15, 2014
Don't listen to any silly person who says you should abuse your dog; it doesn't work and it's not right. Just be patient and take care of the dog.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by Eveezy(m): 7:38am On Nov 15, 2014
One key thing u should have is patience, most of these foreign breeds are hardly aggresive as puppies, they only tend to be aggresive as they mature, mostly at 1yr-2yrs old, i once had a semi adult gsd, she was so playfull nd fearful, the fear was as a result of the previous owner that didnt socialize her at all, she would hardly bark at people, tho i saw the potential in her because weneva sumone came into the house, all ears wuld be up, the facial disposition says she wana bark bt she didnt knw hw, meanwhile d oda dogs would bark nd bark, my folks wuld keep on complaining abt d dog having no ginger, since dey were used to my oda dogs ginger, i tried defending her, since i wasnt at home cos am a student, when d complaints got too much, i had to cum bk home to sell her to sumone who wuld appreciate her, i had to sell one of the most beautiful gsd i had eva owned jst cos she was still a puppy, i still follow d dog up, d present owner nw says shez a very active dog nd even bullies sum of his oda dogs, u jst nid to ve patience wit ur dog, most gsd bcom protective as dey mature, males bcom teritorial wen dey start marking, females wen dey feel rily attached to d family or after first heat or giving birth bt mostly wen dey feel or see ur family as part of dier own, gsds naturaly wuld protect wat dey consider diers.nd anoda observatiopn i had in past years is dt most dogs feel reluctant to bark wen dere is anoda dog in d compound doin d barking b4 dey came in nd d moment u remove dt dog, dey tend to start barking or atleast dier barking habit will improve. So my guy u ve a luvly beautiful dog, show her love, if wat u want is for her to bark to allert u, u hardly need to isolate her all d tym cos gsd re usually always at allert, u only need to restrict her freedom jst a lil bit bt if u want her to bark at every single soul, isolate her within ur compound nd socialize her well outsyd, d socialization is nt to mk her friendly as so many people mite tink bt it is to mk her confident nd fearless in diff situations she is used to

4 Likes

Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by Ishilove: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2014
kuzee:
Since i acquired this pup..she was making a slight light barking when she was 3 months, now 5 months nd 2 days old now,
my taliazino often called, zino is so over playful,when she see strangers,she hides. Now people make jest of my dog cozz of that issue,neva bark at all..

I really need to pull the trigger,some said i should add much pepper to the food,but nothing until a time with serious barking,but just stopped..

My dog do bark whenever she feel like,she doesnt bark at all again..i love this my zino dog, but how can i solve the problem surrounding it..making her more aggressive and normal barking?

Her parent which i uploaded are so dreadful,they scared the hell daylight out of me,
infact i was almost killed if not for the owners gateman..

Just 5 days ago i went to visit the owner of the parent of my dog for other reasons not for dog matter,i was about to set off home when i sight one female who recently just gave birth,and went to call the ogas. 3 giant male dogs just came frm nowhere,and being a dog owner,i just laughed trying to pester the ogas. Mehn the moment i tried that,my heart froze,i wan die,wit heavy growl and barking,the first one ran his mouth on my head before landing a tearful bite in my right arm,zino's father took hold of my lap,tore my flesh,and the chairman,a castrated and the largest almost gag my skin out of my bone. That's when i realised the dog no be mie mie.

I ran lik a mad man,within d compound bfre d gateman accosted d dog,i wan cry dat day.. I realised the mother of my dog is the quiet type but the father is unpredictable,barking so heavy..
now no wonda my dog love biting a lot.

zino love biting my parent,i and my sis,but neva at strangers why?

I dey vex wella..
ROTFL!! cheesy

It's the dog temperament. Live with it grin
Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by bunmioguns(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2014
Cut part of its tail

grin
Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by Librate(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2014
Booked
Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by iceberylin(m): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2014
Cut the tail

Feed it with weed grin

5 Likes

Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by Innodon(m): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2014
give it egbo
Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by MizTyna(f): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2014
Na gentle dog,no vex
Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by richardjemedafe1(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2014
Guard dogs look, listen and bark to sound the
alert that something unusual is happening in
their territory. In return for regular feeding,
periodic veterinary care and grooming, they can
be taught to bark loudly when any strange
vehicle enters your driveway, chase opossums
from your deck and rabbits from your garden
and many other useful tasks. With a little
training, you can make your pet a safe and loyal
guardian.
Teach your dog to bark and then to go to a
family member when something unusual
happens. To do this, after it barks, call it to you
and reward it with a treat or chew toy. You want
to develop a reflex so that when a dog senses
something unusual, it barks and then goes to a
family member.
A variation of this technique is called 'clicker
training.' As the dog carries out a request, you
sound a small clicking device (found at most pet
stores) to alert the dog it has performed the
correct behavior, then give it a treat. As a result,
the dog learns to associate the sound of the
clicker with the treat. Once the association is
made, gradually replace the clicker and treat
with a verbal command.
Some dogs may get carried away with barking,
so it may be necessary to also teach them a
'quiet' command. Sometimes it's helpful to use
an 'interrupter,' such as shaking a can with
pennies in it, or giving the quiet command and
squirting the dog in the mouth with water. The
dog will stop barking to lick the water; follow
that by giving it a treat. Eventually, the dog
should respond to the quiet command alone,
making the noise or water unnecessary.
Security dogs take watchdogging a step further
by aggressively defending their territory.
Because they can be dangerous, security dogs
require special training; owning one is a serious
responsibility.
Some home security companies suggest putting
up a 'Beware of Dog' sign to deter would-be
intruders, which may be smart. But good guard
dogs don't have to be scary, just smart barkers.

2 Likes

Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by intergral(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2014
Ehen? And so what
Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by GodMode: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2014

8 Likes

Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by SafetyFirst(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2014
--
Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2014
It is not in your interest to make your dog aggresive

1 Like

Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by seangy4konji: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2014
Deh give am alomo and build him cage for backyard.
Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2014
"The dog might be gay" undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by Sunnycliff(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Give and laid laid and mix d food with a sizeable hamsters. Finally restrictions it's exposure to people. I bet u d dog go turn to Wetin u no expect
Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by favoured247(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by sukkot: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2014
nigga what do you need a dog for ? that filthy beast belongs in the wild roaming. they are called jackals and only began getting domesticated in the roman empire. take that dog to some bush in ogun state and release it. let it roam in the wild as it is supposed to. oyinbo tinz lol. cheesy
Re: Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2014
OP, when Brown was three months old, he never barked, so playful and jovial, he plays with everyone and anything even a nylon blown around by harmattan breez. But, he got too playful with strangers, so we decided to start keeping it in chains to raise his temper, we did and in few days later, our dog developed a deep, growling, snarling voice, it barked at strangers, lizards, birds, except me-his chef. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Zoey My Sable Female GSD / Caucasian Dog In Nigeria / Do Dogs Also Suffer Emotional Trauma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.