Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

How To Shave Your Pubic Hair Without Suffering Itches(for Men) . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Shave Your Pubic Hair Without Suffering Itches(for Men) . (1584 Views)

Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair / Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Shave Your Pubic Hair Without Suffering Itches(for Men) . by leonard509(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Some months back, i created a topic ,asking you guys how i`ll go without scratching those areas after shaving, nd i got series of answers.

Well i tried one of them, which is ' giving that biatch a low cut with an electric clipper'.

It went well,but i was extra careful.

Here you must be careful, cos a wound in dat area would be very disastrous, you all know how violent those blades are.

you don`t need to wet those hairs before you shave,,

Here are the steps.

1. Get your good,well oiled clipper.

2.once its connected to a power source, make sure the `blade adjustment lever is DOWN COMPLETELY, asin u know how the clipper is wen you want to get a low cut`.

3.GENTLY , I MEAN GENTLY O, you`ll go smoothly too, to avoid touching stories o. You can reach those nearly impossible areas, provided you can see the grasses, don`t proceed to were you Have no clear view of. PLEASE!

4.wen your`re done shaving, apply aftershaves or spirit, anything goes.

5.take your bath ASAP..

N.B. get your personal clipper please.

Hope i`ve helped some one

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: How To Shave Your Pubic Hair Without Suffering Itches(for Men) . by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Let me help

i use Magic Shaving powder to do mine both the armpit and private part. And it work for me in less than 10mins
Re: How To Shave Your Pubic Hair Without Suffering Itches(for Men) . by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
leonard509:
Some months back, i oopened a topic ,asking you guys how i`ll go without scratching those areas, nd i got series of answers.

Well i tried one of them, which is ' giving that biatch a low cut with an electric clipper'.

Here you must be careful, cos a wound in dat area would be very disastrous, cos you all know how those blades are. Brb
why would you use an electric clipper ? Its highly risky mehn...... Just use scissors nd trim it down..... I think this topic needs a reopening..
Re: How To Shave Your Pubic Hair Without Suffering Itches(for Men) . by leonard509(m): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Cutehector4u:
why would you use an electric clipper ? Its highly risky mehn...... Just use scissors nd trim it down..... I think this topic needs a reopening..
you won`t achieve a fine cut bro. Provided ur clipper and power source is ok,you`re good to go.
Re: How To Shave Your Pubic Hair Without Suffering Itches(for Men) . by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
leonard509:
you won`t achieve a fine cut bro. Provided ur clipper and power source is ok,you`re good to go.
mehn, u dey try.... All dese hair removal creams just cause skin irritations.... Especially veet

(1) (Reply)

"Daddy Said He Will Quit Smoking If I Get 1000 Likes" / Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means / What Is Jaggery And What Benefits Does It Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.