Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. (32640 Views)

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by RedEboe(m): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
From a few past experiences,here are some signs that could signal an eventual end to your relationship i.e your A$$ is about to be dumped.

1. You guys used to chat (Whatsapp/BBM) almost everyday even when there was nothing really interesting to chat about. Suddenly he/she stops chatting with you regularly and when a chat does occur you get more of 'one-liner' responses.

2. When he/she decides to go on more night outings without your presence (or consent) with excuses such as, "it's my colleagues Bach eve" or "It's an all girls nite out" or "Are you my father/mother". If this happens just once, fine...if it starts to happen more regularly, it's a sign.

3. When you suddenly start making extra effort to convince him/her to have $ex with you, in spite of the fact that you guys have always had a very $exually active relationship.

4. You lay hands on his/her handset and he/she suddenly becomes apprehensive or suddenly remembers to make an important phone call thereby collecting the phone from you.

5. An important social event takes place in his/her family circle and you were neither informed nor invited with the excuse that it was just a low-key event.

6. He/she decides to travel or relocate abroad,only informing you after Visa and travel documents have been successfully processed.

7. He/she cannot explain exact location the night before and gets mad or upset just because you asked.

8. You've been calling him/her at a particular time during the day but no response,then you get a return call about 6 to 24hours later with several excuses.

9. When you go out on dates he/she starts to shy away from the littlest PDA (Public Display of Affection),which was not the case in the immediate past.

10. You no longer receive random gifts from him/her, and when gifts do come,they are no longer of the same value or quality as the ones he/she got you in the past.

Surely,there are many more signs that have not been captured here; however I really hope that the ten (10) signs already mentioned helps those facing such scenarios as we speak.

Comments and Questions are welcome (till Sunday 16/11/14)
cool

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by tobillionaire(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Naija guls. Don't break up when derez money... If u av money b4 but suddenly became broke just hang boot urself b4 they'll start all dis drama

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
are you sure op?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
I don't think dudes here will be interested in reading this article because I read a fact that said Naija bebes don't break up with their men when it's two months to any seasonal period. It's a tradition.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by prettyjo(f): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
## critically thinking#
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by RedEboe(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
TrollMan:
I don't think dudes here will be interested in reading this article because I read a fact that said Naija bebes don't break up with there men when it's two months to any seasonal period. It's a tradition.

LOL cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by RedEboe(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
prettyjo:
## critically thinking#
Nne..odikwa kritical o! tongue

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by ireneony(f): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
number 3 is very correct

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Confession14(f): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
I dey come first...abeg make i chop my chop before i come chop this chop

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by RedEboe(m): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
samflexxy:
are you sure op?

No,I'm not, I'm only human.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by RedEboe(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
ireneony:
number 3 is very correct

Yes, it's one of the commonest signs.
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by RedEboe(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
Confession14:

Oya go chop kia kia...I dey wait you.
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
Confession14:

Cocaine, Weed Or India-hemp?.
Forget it. Babe are you on drugs?...

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by sulmeza(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
On point...howeva,it dosnt apply to all relationships..attimes,dos signs dosnt actually min he/she wana dump....nice write up anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Ezedon(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
You make sense somehow
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by RedEboe(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
sulmeza:
On point...howeva,it dosnt apply to all relationships..attimes,dos signs dosnt actually min he/she wana dump....nice write up anyway

Of course, I TOTALLY agree with you. That's why they are called 'Signs', they are not definitive.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by RedEboe(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ezedon:
You make sense somehow

Thanks sir.
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
RedEboe:

No,I'm not, I'm only alien.
seriously?
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by RedEboe(m): 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
samflexxy:
seriously?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Confession14(f): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
TrollMan:

Cocaine, Weed Or India-hemp?.
Forget it. Babe are you on drugs?...
yes...i am on drugs..ah how u take know? Na prophet u be ooo...doctor says i should drink ur blood twice a day so i can tone my complexion.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Aksonman: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
CHAIRMAN @RedEboe, u are back, after abandoning your faithful followers on this thread? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1960106/ask-retired-womanizer-question-love

Looking forward to another great thread.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Aksonman: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
Confession14:
yes...i am on drugs..ah how u take know? Na prophet u be ooo...doctor says i should drink ur blood twice a day so i can tone my complexion.

Una don begin fight for here already?
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Xmas is around the corner, Nigerian guys be like' Let me break up with her for now'

5 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by RedEboe(m): 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lolaabokoku:
Xmas is around the corner, Nigerian guys be like' Let me break up with her for now'

LOL...u sure about this? I thought such break ups were reserved for Valentine's day? wink
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 15, 2014
Confession14:
Your signature and personal text.....speechless
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by darne(m): 5:28am On Nov 15, 2014
True talk o jere
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by yinkeys(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2014
Aksonman:
CHAIRMAN @RedEboe, u are back, after abandoning your [b][/b]babes on this thread? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1960106/ask-retired-womanizer-question-love

Looking forward to another great thread.
This came into my mind the moment this dude/bros created this thread. No girl should feel sad, what where they expecting in the 1st place
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Confession14(f): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Aksonman:

Una don begin fight for here already?
na na na....aint no fighting...just planning to use him for my drug u know....blood tonic tings
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Confession14(f): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
edozie04:
Your signature and personal text.....speechless
how does this rhyme with wat u quoted?....anyway let me drug on that e-diat...i will brb
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Odunharry(m): 12:40am On Nov 16, 2014
FROM BOYFRIEND ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA..

All the guys are going on a 2wks warning strike b4 they start d main one which will be end on the 19th february,2015..

5days after election
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by felixchip(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Thank God.
Mine is not about to dump me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl / How To Make A Girl That Comes Visiting H0rny / Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.