Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? (33409 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Game Of Thrones(rate 1-3 & Ur Best Characters) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by danaiks(m): 12:02am On Nov 15, 2014
My view guys

Vampire Diaries; personally I find Elena annoying and boring!! But the vampire diaries is actually pretty good (the other characters) though

True Blood; due to the sex scenes, nudity and poor storyline it has become so tiresome, no option than to quit!!

The Originals; oohhh my favourite, full of action, mystery , adventure, unending drama...come on!!! I just can't wait for the next episode.

Which is better guys

2 Likes

Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 15, 2014
The originals. Klaus hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by ghost1718(m): 1:40am On Nov 15, 2014
Originals is the best, with my name crush elijah, those dudes are the best

1 Like

Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by udatso: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
including true blood in a list where you have the originals and vampire diaries is an insult to them both. Please op, take out true blood cos the vampires in that movie are pathetic, and so weak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by homiben(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
udatso:
including true blood in a list where you have the originals and vampire diaries is an insult to them both. Please op, take out true blood cos the vampires in that movie are pathetic, and so weak
Funny... True blood parades d best characters & actors... flow wit d actors & u wud get why its different...
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Biggty(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
The Originals
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Emperorking20(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:
The originals. Klaus hmmm
Yeah! The Originals is my fav too.. Elena's incessant nagging makes her scenes in vampire diaries painful to watch sad
In the Originals.. Guess who my favourite character is? grin

1 Like

Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Emperorking20(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2014
udatso:
Lool! I think so too.. But not necessarily pathetic smiley
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2014
Emperorking20:

Yeah! The Originals is my fav too.. Elena's incessant nagging makes her scenes in vampire diaries painful to watch sad
In the Originals.. Guess who my favourite character is? grin

Eeww Elena is so freaking annoying gosh and tbh when's that series going to end

Hmm I'm a horrible guesser sad boy or girl?

1 Like

Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Emperorking20(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Eeww Elena is so freaking annoying gosh and tbh when's that series going to end

Hmm I'm a horrible guesser sad boy or girl?
Hahahaha! Its Elijah.. I love the way he carries himself, like the boss he is, not being intimidated ny Klaus's strength and being able to hold his own against Klaus, his intelligence.. Dear! They're much grin
What's the name of d wolf girl again? Klaus's baby Mama?
I love the way she pronounces Elijah's name.. embarassed
So sexy! Lol! Weird me! sad

1 Like

Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Emperorking20:

Hahahaha! Its Elijah.. I love the way he carries himself, like the boss he is, not being intimidated ny Klaus's strength and being able to hold his own against Klaus, his intelligence.. Dear! They're much grin

Hayley GOD I hate that biitch. I cannot stand her. I find her so irrelevant.she's more trouble than she's worth. Useless stupiid annoying nagging nuisance. She's beautiful tho

Hmmm yeah she does have this accent its nice

Ugh Elijah is a bit too goody goody two shoes. I like when he's a bad boy wink He's such a gentlenan tho
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Emperorking20(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hayley GOD I hate that biitch. I cannot stand her. I find her so irrelevant.she's more trouble than she's worth. Useless stupiid annoying nagging nuisance. She's beautiful tho

Ugh Elijah is a bit too goody goody two shoes. I like when he's a bad boy wink He's such a gentlenan tho
Hahahaha! I expected ur response.. grin
I mean! Who doesn't like a dignified bad boy grin cool
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by ghost1718(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2014
Emperorking20:

you'll never be bored watching Originals, and the way i carry myself (elijah)hehe and that my babe (little wolf)
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2014
Emperorking20:

Hahahaha! I expected ur response.. grin
I mean! Who doesn't like a dignified bad boy grin cool

I really really cannot stand her lol

Hehe good boys get very boring.
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by ghost1718(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

hehe i see u picking elena as ur favourite, but dont yab girl for me
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Emperorking20(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I really really cannot stand her lol

Hehe good boys get very boring.
Hahahaha! That's true sometimes.. Imma a hybrid too u knw.. Good Bad boi cool grin
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Emperorking20(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
you'll never be bored watching Originals, and the way i carry myself (elijah)hehe and that my babe (little wolf)
Lol! Klaus calls her little wolf like he could practically snap her bones with his pinky finger undecided oh! Well! I guess he can grin

2 Likes

Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by ghost1718(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2014
Emperorking20:

Lol! Klaus calls her little wolf like he could practically snap her bones with his pinky finger undecided oh! Well! I guess he can grin
dude where did u stop in season 2 ??
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
hehe i see u picking elena as ur favourite, but dont yab girl for me

Lol i Dont think I like any of the girls tbh
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2014
Emperorking20:

Hahahaha! That's true sometimes.. Imma a hybrid too u knw.. Good Bad boi cool grin

Haha I'm sure you are. Like marcell are we
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Emperorking20(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I'm sure you are. Like marcell are we
Yup! Like Marcellus.. The only teensy difference is that if I were Marcellus, Klaus would be 12ft under the ground.. wink
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Emperorking20(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
dude where did u stop in season 2 ??
Not started watching season2 yet.. Waiting for it to get to 10 episodes b4 I download.. smiley prefer it this way.. U?
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2014
Emperorking20:

Yup! Like Marcellus.. The only teensy difference is that if I were Marcellus, Klaus would be 12ft under the ground.. wink

WHAT!!!!!! Klaus Michaelson is amazing. You wouldn't dare.

1 Like

Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Emperorking20(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh I would! I'm a good bad boi afterall.. All it takes is careful meticulous planning.. tongue
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2014
Emperorking20:

Oh I would! I'm a good bad boi afterall.. All it takes is careful meticulous planning.. tongue

Then afterwards i shall destroy you. smiley All it takes is careful meticulous planning. wink tongue
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2014
TVD used to be cool until the fuckt.ard Elena made Damon a lovesick fool and when them original family left.
Try blood? Their only assets are their hot characters. Specially my Eric and queen Anne.

TO stays bossing. Mikael, niklaus, Esther and now Hansel jx name em.

2 Likes

Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Emperorking20(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Then afterwards i shall destroy you. smiley All it takes is careful meticulous planning. wink tongue
Whaaat! U wouldn't dare! shocked my power and strength is incomprehensible to the likes of you grin .
If you doubt, check out my muscles:- https://www.nairaland.com/1997377/emperorking20- despicable-me#28020383 hehehehe grin
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by ghost1718(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Emperorking20:

Not started watching season2 yet.. Waiting for it to get to 10 episodes b4 I download.. smiley prefer it this way.. U?
dude u need to watch the season 2, first episode, u'll be hungry for more
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by ghost1718(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol i Dont think I like any of the girls tbh
who do u like most in the film (originals)??
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by ghost1718(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

if KLaus Or elijah dies. The film wont be interesting again, meanwhile michaelson elijah's father, finn elijah's brother, kol elijah's brother and esther there mother is back
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by ghost1718(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
Emperorking20:

u will u,because marcell is sired to Klaus

2 Likes

Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Emperorking20(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
dude u need to watch the season 2, first episode, u'll be hungry for more
angry don't temp me grin I must wait till episode 10.. No 8, No 7..
See wetin u cause now embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ex-Housemates Kemen, Uriel, TTT, Bally Pictured At Grand Finale (pics) / Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? / BBNaija Reunion: Tboss Slams Uriel For Gossiping About Her Outside BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.