Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

If Money Was Not An Issue, What Agricbusiness Would U Invest In? Honest Answers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / If Money Was Not An Issue, What Agricbusiness Would U Invest In? Honest Answers (1127 Views)

Looking For An Honest Person To Partner With In Cocoa Exporting Business / If You Really Have The Money, What Crop Processing Would U Do And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Money Was Not An Issue, What Agricbusiness Would U Invest In? Honest Answers by ptoall: 4:38am On Nov 15, 2014
If money was not an issue, what agricbusiness would u invest in? Honest answers. and why?
Re: If Money Was Not An Issue, What Agricbusiness Would U Invest In? Honest Answers by Pavore9: 4:53am On Nov 15, 2014
ptoall:
If money was not an issue, what agricbusiness would u invest in? Honest answers. and why?
l would like to set up a agriculture training centre for short practical courses in selected agribusiness.

1 Like

Re: If Money Was Not An Issue, What Agricbusiness Would U Invest In? Honest Answers by ptoall: 5:18am On Nov 15, 2014
Pavore9:
l would like to set up a agriculture training centre for short practical courses in selected agribusiness.
Brilliant...more pls!!!
Re: If Money Was Not An Issue, What Agricbusiness Would U Invest In? Honest Answers by world1(m): 5:52am On Nov 15, 2014
I will expand my present initiative and teach/ empower more youth on everything I know about crops planting, processing, packaging and marketing in order create more agribusiness millionaires.

1 Like

Re: If Money Was Not An Issue, What Agricbusiness Would U Invest In? Honest Answers by felixzo1(m): 5:59am On Nov 15, 2014
an integrated oil palm platation with a cattle breeding farm

1 Like

Re: If Money Was Not An Issue, What Agricbusiness Would U Invest In? Honest Answers by haftob(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2014
Agric processing
Re: If Money Was Not An Issue, What Agricbusiness Would U Invest In? Honest Answers by amarawa: 7:25am On Nov 15, 2014
haftob:
Agric processing
Be specific and why?
Re: If Money Was Not An Issue, What Agricbusiness Would U Invest In? Honest Answers by binbass(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2014
I will go for fish farming, because the demand for fish will always stand till end of time.

1 Like

Re: If Money Was Not An Issue, What Agricbusiness Would U Invest In? Honest Answers by akinvest(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2014
I want to starts palm kernel oil mill,i.e cruching palm kernel nut, then extracting the oil pko, cake pkc & sludge. Which means, making money from the pko, pkc & sludge as well, now am supplying palm kernel nut to factory in Otta Ogun State.
Re: If Money Was Not An Issue, What Agricbusiness Would U Invest In? Honest Answers by jasper7(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2014
If money was not an issue, I think the area of agriculture I would go into is the leasing, sales and development of farm technolgy. Ranging from tractors to irrigation units to green houses e.t.c. Alot of people are moving into agribusiness and mostly without the right tools or places to purchase or lease them. Most still practising archaic agriculture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Money Was Not An Issue, What Agricbusiness Would U Invest In? Honest Answers by ptoall: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
jasper7:
If money was not an issue, I think the area of agriculture I would go into is the leasing, sales and development of farm technolgy. Ranging from tractors to irrigation units to green houses e.t.c. Alot of people are moving into agribusiness and mostly without the right tools or places to purchase or lease them. Most still practising archaic agriculture.
There are no access to tractors, and other technology equipment for farmers in this country. Very true.
Re: If Money Was Not An Issue, What Agricbusiness Would U Invest In? Honest Answers by Ephiezy4real(m): 12:04am On Nov 16, 2014
maize. cassava. plantain and palm oil.... and start processing all cos and think of exporting and cut all the middle men stuff

(1) (Reply)

If You Need Moringa / Massey Ferguson MF260 60hp - Tractors.pk / Who Has Info On Awowo Model Farm Settlement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.