Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,969 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends (3240 Views)

You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / When you get carried away by initial gragra. / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Benwems(m): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Hi mates, I have been dating her for more than a year now. Each time my GF sees her male friend she would leave me and start gisting with him. She would not stop gisting with them until I tell her I would like to leave or draw her attention and this get her angry. I usually intrude or interrupt her discussion with her male friends after 10-15 mins. Plus she does not bother introducing me to the male friend. She says that she does not see anything wrong with what she is doing and that am just been childish. She said I should grow up because of this issue. Please nairalanders, what are your opinion to this issue?

1 Like

Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by leonard509(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2014
Jic
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by KingTom(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2014
Get female friends and start gisting with them grin

14 Likes

Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by kilokeys(m): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2014
bro.. i am so sorry.

i think its high time u up ur own game.

u r boring. i would suggest u befriend her male friends, learn what they say that keeps her glued.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2014
you've been dating her for more than a year and u just complaining. did u just notice. u suppose to have adapted to her behaviour. I smell lies
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Benwems(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2014
kilokeys:
bro.. i am so sorry.

i think its high time u up ur own game.

u r boring. i would suggest u befriend her male friends, learn what they say that keeps her glued.

Am not boring. She enjoyed my company a lot when we were friends and when the relationship was new. Plus other girls also enjoy my company
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by lomaxx: 7:04am On Nov 15, 2014
Benwems:
She says that she does not see anything wrong with what she is doing and that am just been childish. She said I should grow up because of this

That's your typical Nigerian girl. Never sees anything wrong in their unwise actions and hence doesn't feel there's a need to change.

So far as she sees nothing wrong in her attitude, there's nothing you can do.

I believe if you must leave the company of someone to another for a discussion which won't be brief, you should tell the person you're with to excuse you and give a hint that the discussion would be long so that he/she knows whether to watch you rant back and forth or do something better with their time.

If she doesn't do these, and still not see anything wrong in what she does, she needs psychiatric care. Her judgement is impaired.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Benwems(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2014
wilsondave:
you've been dating her for more than a year and u just complaining. did u just notice. u suppose to have adapted to her behaviour. I smell lies
She has been doing it. And I do complain and she doesnt listen. Just tired of the whole stuff
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2014
that's a very stupid thing she is doing, if ma gf does that everytime i would brake up with her,.OP don't waste your time get a new gf there are plenty fishes everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by KingTom(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Benwems:

Am not boring. She enjoyed my company a lot when we were friends and when the relationship was new. Plus other girls also enjoy my company
If this is true then please take my advice undecided
And please change that Opion to Opinion grin
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2014
...Bro go and bye a kar
angry angry
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by xynerise: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2014
wilsondave:
Adapt to flirty behaviour?
@Op. Who is "Opion"? Na her name?
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by chimerase2: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2014
Don't u have female friends u gist with undecided
If u don't hv den I hook u up with many nairaland babes here undecided
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2014
xynerise:

Adapt to flirty behaviour?
@Op. Who is "Opion"? Na her name?
then the op should go get a lady and gist with her whenever his GF is around and watch his gf's reaction. if she reacted then bounce her out of your life and get a new fish.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by KingTom(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2014
wilsondave:
then the op should go get a lady and gist with her whenever his GF is around and watch his gf's reaction. if she reacted then bounce her out of your life and get a new fish.
Finito! grin
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Whizzdom(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2014
You too sud invite female frnds and ya gf ... make you con leave ya gf ...

Make you con dey chat with the female frnds ... if she get jealous ...

Tel her dah she sud stp acting like a kid grin grin grin
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Benwems(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2014
wilsondave:
Something like that has happened before. We were going to church and I saw one of my female friend. So the female friend started gisting with me, in less than a minute my gf told me she was leaving. So I told my friend "we talk later, take care". And I learnt my leasons from then. Its so funny how she would be doing things she cannot tolerate from me.
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Eddygourdo(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2014
Benwems:
Hi mates, I have been dating her for more than a year now. Each time my GF sees her male friend she would leave me and start gisting with him. She would not stop gisting with them until I tell her I would like to leave or draw her attention and this get her angry. I usually intrude or interrupt her discussion with her male friends after 10-15 mins. Plus she does not bother introducing me to the male friend. She says that she does not see anything wrong with what she is doing and that am just been childish. She said I should grow up because of this issue. Please nairalanders, what are your opinion to this issue?
brah pls change the 'my girlfriend' in the title to 'our girlfriend' una plenty get am.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Agybabe(f): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
My dear, I'm not going to take sides with your lady, rather I'll be factual here and very real.

I don't know what's really wrong with some ladies with the way they tend to treat their men anyhow even when it hurts. After you'll hear stories like "he doesn't love me anymore". Nansense!

Op, you too, be bold enough and do the same thing to her. When you are with her and you meet your female friends, ignore her too, totally. Fiiirtt with them in her presence if you have to and do not introduce them to her or she to them.

But if you must introduce, say she's your friend (after all she is your friend and a girl too...thus girlfriend grin ).

If she complains, ask her to grow up and get matured. But if she doesn't, know that she is not the one for you afterall.

Words won't be enough for her to realize that her way of life hurts and what she does is wrong. So putting her in your shoes should convey the message.

Gehs too like that thing. Me too na victim but we need to be corrected.

7 Likes

Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Sheenor: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

i would have suggest this too but i tink the op is not honnest.....dating for a year and still dont knw how to get along wit his gurl.....haba
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by KingTom(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sheenor:

i would have suggest this too but i tink the op is not honnest.....dating for a year and still dont knw how to get along wit his gurl.....haba
Some people sha. Who knows? smiley
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Pay her back in her own coin bro
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by 100Cents: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
LegatusGlaber:
Pay her back in her own coin bro

KingTom:

Here is your solution.

Any lady who cannot give what she wants to get in exchange is.not yet mature for a relationship..

Make female friends too so she can know how it feels..
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by sunnyt1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
Benwems:

You have been single all along dude
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by onegig(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
lomaxx:

That's your typical Nigerian girl. Never sees anything wrong in their unwise actions and hence doesn't feel there's a need to change.

So far as she sees nothing wrong in her attitude, there's nothing you can do.

I believe if you must leave the company of someone to another for a discussion which won't be brief, you should tell the person you're with to excuse you and give a hint that the discussion would be long so that he/she knows whether to watch you rant back and forth or do something better with their time.

If she doesn't do these, and still not see anything wrong in what she does, she needs psychiatric care. Her judgement is impaired.

Exactly. I guess most just lack courtesy or respect.

Just inform the person you would be away for long, not needlessly chatting away while he/she is sitting there. And these type of people are the ones that would cry blue murder if same is replicated or done to them.
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Talk to other girl too for extended periods of time.
Be sure to do so when her male friends are not around so she isn't distracted and gets to fully witness the activity and feel what you feel.

If this doesn't get her thinking, then you both ain't compatible.
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by jnrbayano(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Agybabe:
My dear, I'm not going to take sides with your lady, rather I'll be factual here and very real.

I don't know what's really wrong with some ladies with the way they tend to treat their men anyhow even when it hurts. After you'll hear stories like "he doesn't love me anymore". Nansense!

Op, you too, be bold enough and do the same thing to her. When you are with her and you meet your female friends, ignore her too, totally. Fiiirtt with them in her presence if you have to and do not introduce them to her or she to them.

But if you must introduce, say she's your friend (after all she is your friend and a girl too...thus girlfriend grin ).

If she complains, ask her to grow up and get matured. But if she doesn't, know that she is not the one for you afterall.

Words won't be enough for her to realize that her way of life hurts and what she does is wrong. So putting her in your shoes should convey the message.

Gehs too like that thing. Me too na victim but we need to be corrected.

When I read stuffs as this from a lady, I'm always tempted to click on "Send E-Mail Message To ....." button on that person's profile.
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Agybabe(f): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
jnrbayano:

When I read stuffs as this from a lady, I'm always tempted to click on "Send E-Mail Message To ....." button on that person's profile.
that kind thing grin
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Islie: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Benwems:

she treats u like that and u haven't find the ante-dote to her behavior

guy man u need to be cane
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by daben1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
She's a born cheat! Use your head
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
there are different types of people in the world. If she is a saggitarius, forget it, she will keep intereacting/flirting with her male friends, and if you try too hard to stop or clio her, she will leave. There ar people who like to feel free and not prisoned. If need be this is the only tin that may break your relatiinship wit this girl. Learn to be kool and calm, and shake some tins off. I knw its nit easy.
Re: Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends by Afrok(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Op it seems ur girlfriend is Loquacious, too bad angry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? / Men And Breast / The Unforgeable First Fingering I Have Ever Had In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.