Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

She Likes Me, But Said "She Can't Date Me" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Likes Me, But Said "She Can't Date Me" (5154 Views)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Likes Me, But Said "She Can't Date Me" by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2014
JOETYNO:

dis guy carry my mata like mathias o! Lol. Bro relax, U r talking frm bitter experience, I knw. Buh ma case neva worst lyk dat...
How worst can it get. A female look you in the eye,told you,i cant be your gal but i will help you woo other gals,meaning,you aint man enough to attract any lady. How demeaning can it get.
If i be you,i will walk home,go straight to my room,lock myself up,get a knife. Pull down my trousser and chop off my dyk, you are better off without it.

1 Like

Re: She Likes Me, But Said "She Can't Date Me" by JOETYNO: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2014
samisparkle24:

How worst can it get. A female look you in the eye,told you,i cant be your gal but i will help you woo other gals,meaning,you aint man enough to attract any lady. How demeaning can it get.
If i be you,i will walk home,go straight to my room,lock myself up,get a knife. Pull down my trousser and chop off my dyk, you are better off without it.

U dnt understand mutuality bro. U want a face-off?? Lol, U fink every dude just wanna bend every babe he hits U are low in finking! Brush ur brain dude.
Re: She Likes Me, But Said "She Can't Date Me" by Agybabe(f): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2014
The fact that she likes you, doesn't make you datable for her.

There's probably someting she sees that's not making her give in to being a lover.

My counsel for you is to remain her friend. You might end up loosing the good times you guys are having as just friends if you guys eventually become lovers.

It's just a rational probability. Talking from experience.

~>MaLady<~

1 Like

Re: She Likes Me, But Said "She Can't Date Me" by JOETYNO: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2014
Agybabe:
The fact that she likes you, doesn't make you datable for her.

There's probably someting she sees that's not making her give in to being a love.

My counsel for you is to remain her friend. You might end up loosing the good times you guys are having as just friends if you guys eventually become lovers.

It's just a rational probability. Talking from experience.

~>MaLady<~

MaLady, thanks for ur mature contribution!! Buh from what I'm seeing that chances of we dating is on the green, So maybe she wants me to strike harder, buh nt too impressive. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: She Likes Me, But Said "She Can't Date Me" by Whizzdom(m): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
JOETYNO:

hahahaha, ha numba is 08030014***.

To kiss her?? Wen I dy ready I go try am bro. No b nw jare!smiley wink

You are stilling jonzzing ... you are not ready 4 a serious relationship grin grin
Re: She Likes Me, But Said "She Can't Date Me" by JOETYNO: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Whizzdom:

You are stilling jonzzing ... you are not ready 4 a serious relationship grin grin

when I get ready I go kal U sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? / Things You Must Not Do While Having S£x. / See How To Permanently Cure Premature Ejaculation & Last Long In Bed — No Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.