Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:54 AM

Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati (3270 Views)

Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls / Sylva Threatens To Embarrass GEJ By Releasing Sensitive Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by experts: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2014
SHOCKING REVELATION ABOUT GEJ BY REUBEN ABATI

Kayode Emmanuel wrote on facebook:

Reuben Abati, spokesman of President Good luck Jonathan confided in a close associate recently while expressing his deepest concern.
Abati reportedly said, you have to be absolutely bias and extremely sentimental to be able to defend president Good luck Jonathan successfully.

If you are not acting blind to his flaws, you can’t perform your duty to him as a spokesman because there is hardly anything he does right. Even if you advice him to act right on certain occasions, he will eventually act wrongly,yet you have to defend him in his error. Some times, I get tired of defending him because, you have to keep lying continuously.

On your own path, you have to abandon logic and bother less about any personal integrity, else you can’t make the image of this president. If you don’t want to lie to defend him, if you don’t want to be bias or sentimental, then his image can’t be made because he hardly act right on many national issues.

Some times, you have to act foolishly to defend some of his actions because without at least some element of foolishness, some things can't be logically defended. That is one area i find difficult in this job. Abati said.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by mrvitalis(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2014
ok sir ........but we all know this
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by ayobase(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2014
I know when Reuben Abati talks.

this is not Reuben!

They should try harder.

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by Adminisher: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2014
Everybody knows the weakness of this 'local' man we call President. His staff should try to defend him within the limit of their professional capabilities but to go on the airwaves and lie to the people is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2014
It is a difficult task defending Jonathan. When FFK was the SSA of OBJ, he didn't go through what Abati is going through. Jonathan doesn't understand politics.
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by onatisi(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Jonathan doesn't understand politics.
he doesn't understand politics ,he became a deputy governor. He doesn't understand politics, he became a governor. He doesn't understand politics, he became a vice president. He doesn't understand politics he is the nigeria president now. He doesn't understand politics ,and yet he is about to win his second term in office as the president of nigeria. If not understanding politics will make me climb the ladder of achievement like this within the same time frame gej ,then I don't want to understand politics. Those that understand politics spend all their hours and days on nairaland without making any political headway in life. Whether we like it or not there is no single nigerian politician that climbed the ladder of political success like gej.

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2014
onatisi:
he doesn't understand politics ,he became a deputy governor. He doesn't understand politics, he became a governor. He doesn't understand politics, he became a vice president. He doesn't understand politics he is the nigeria president now. He doesn't understand politics ,and yet he is about to win his second term in office as the president of nigeria. If not understanding politics will make me climb the ladder of achievement like this within the same time frame gej ,then I don't want to understand politics. Those that understand politics spend all their hours and days on nairaland without making any political headway in life. Whether we like it or not there is no single nigerian politician that climbed the ladder of political success like gej.
It is only in Nigeria with people like you that don't see beyond religion and ethnicity that Jonathan will even win a primary election. Go check the United States. If he even wins the primary election or endorsed as a consensus candidate, he will be defeated in the debate before the election.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by onatisi(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

It is only in Nigeria with people like you that don't see beyond religion and ethnicity that Jonathan will even with a primary election. Go check the United States. If he even wins the primary election or endorsed as a consensus candidate, he will be defeated in the debate before the election.
no be only america ,u for mention canada also . stay here on nairaland and keep talking and ranting .while he keeps wining and keeps making headway on the path of his destiny .

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by Adminisher: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2014
onatisi:

This is exactly why he is president. The people who made him VP expected him to spend 8years or at least 4 years to learn from Yaradua l, however God thought otherwise so here we are. I think the man has been slow in learning anyway and it is getting costly in human lives and money.
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by Princewill1(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2014
CONTAINER LOAD OF TRASH! Handiwork of desprate apshit riff-raffs.Next thread pls!

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2014
This is a WELL cooked lie..

It is the truth though, but Abati won't say that...
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by Caseless: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2014
Inasmuch as i knw all that have been stated about gej are true and they're d true feelings of Abati towards gej, i still dont believe Abati said this cos it might cost him his job. The fact is, gej is a liability on Nigerians.
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by onatisi(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2014
Adminisher:

This is exactly why he is president. The people who made him VP expected him to spend 8years or at least 4 years to learn from Yaradua l, however God thought otherwise so here we are. I think the man has been slow in learning anyway and it is getting costly in human lives and money.
thank you jare for this intelligent contribution .do u know the reason why gej keeps winning? It is because he keeps playing the underdog,he gives his political foes the impression that he is dumb and clueless and this gives them the fake confidence that they can beat him anytime and all the time they move about boasting, he (gej) studies them and makes his plans against them. Now apc is in confusion and now tinubu is more preoccupied with retaining the south west than in the presidential race. When apc was about to be created ,gej and pdp gave tinubu and co the impression that they didn't want it to happen but they actually wanted it. Now apc has lost about 3 elections and they have lost 2 states . Now apc and tinubu are battling to stay relevant by keeping the remaining 4 south west state which is likely to be impossible because apc will still drop one or 2 more states. So bros tell me does gej understand politics or not?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by Caseless: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2014
onatisi:
in ur little brain, understanding politics is directly proportional to the number of elective position one has held? How many of those position gej held did he contest for?
*sms*
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by onatisi(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2014
Caseless:
in ur little brain, understanding politics is directly proportional to the number of elective position one has held? How many of those position gej held did he contest for?
*sms*
trash of the highest order. So how was he able to manouver his state party members and alams to nominate him for the deputy governor post in the first place?or was there nobody else the state pdp that wanted that slot too? how was he able to cajole obj to make him yar adua vice ? You guys don't know shit about politics and u keep talking shit here .I don't even need to be arguing with u because it is useless .sit down here and keep living in your fools paradise of political knowledge .

1 Like

Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2014
onatisi:
no be only america ,u for mention canada also . stay here on nairaland and keep talking and ranting .while he keeps wining and keeps making headway on the path of his destiny .
If he keeps winning it shows you are still politically naive.
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by onatisi(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

If he keeps winning it shows you are still politically naive.
abeg . Why do politicians go to the polls ? Is it not to win ? So if he goes to the polls and loses that means he understands politics,abi? Someone keeps manipulating the brains of millions of nigerians into believing that he is stupid but yet keeps getting everything he wants and winning ,so tell me who is achieving his purpose. The end justifies the means . And if fooling people in nigeria that he is stupid and clueless is what will make him win ,he is ready to do it .

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by KwoiZabo(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2014
Meeeen can you ppl go this far? and who do you want to believe this? Anyway na una sabi. GEJ till 2019
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
wait a minute....were his the source of your information.Nigerians believing lies since 1999.
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
@OP, Try again
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
Caseless:
Inasmuch as i knw all that have been stated about gej are true and they're d true feelings of Abati towards gej, i still dont believe Abati said this cos it might cost him his job. The fact is, gej is a liability on Nigerians.
I was also about to doubt the veracity of this statement, then I realise the fact that people feel free to express their deepest worries and reservations when they're with their close confidants and when they believe no one else is hearing.
Politics and money doesn't change the fact that these Jonathanians are human beings with passions, conscience, and convictions which can be expressed at the slightest opportunities.

Let's not forget that the walls have ears, and there are people with their ears on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by Caseless: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
onatisi:
trash of the highest order. So how was he able to manouver his state party members and alams to nominate him for the deputy governor post in the first place?or was there nobody else the state pdp that wanted that slot too? how was he able to cajole obj to make him yar adua vice ? You guys don't know shit about politics and u keep talking shit here .I don't even need to be arguing with u because it is useless .sit down here and keep living in your fools paradise of political knowledge .
they picked him not because of political might or wat he has to offer , but becos he can easily b controled by few and, he's not that smart. Gej knws abt politics.
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by Caseless: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
theChiefPriest:

I was also about to doubt the veracity of this statement, then I realise the fact that people feel free to express their deepest worries and reservations when they're with their close confidants and when they believe no one else is hearing.
Politics and money doesn't change the fact that these Jonathanians are human beings with passions, conscience, and convictions which can be expressed at the slightest opportunities.

Let's not forget that the walls have ears, and there are people with their ears on the ground.
true talk.
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by concacid: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
True talk sha by Abati. Joe Boy's interview with Christiana Amanpour comes to my mind.
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by mcfarlin(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
experts:
SHOCKING REVELATION ABOUT GEJ BY REUBEN ABATI

Kayode Emmanuel wrote on facebook:

Reuben Abati, spokesman of President Good luck Jonathan confided in a close associate recently while expressing his deepest concern.
Abati reportedly said, you have to be absolutely bias and extremely sentimental to be able to defend president Good luck Jonathan successfully.

If you are not acting blind to his flaws, you can’t perform your duty to him as a spokesman because there is hardly anything he does right. Even if you advice him to act right on certain occasions, he will eventually act wrongly,yet you have to defend him in his error. Some times, I get tired of defending him because, you have to keep lying continuously.

On your own path, you have to abandon logic and bother less about any personal integrity, else you can’t make the image of this president. If you don’t want to lie to defend him, if you don’t want to be bias or sentimental, then his image can’t be made because he hardly act right on many national issues.

Some times, you have to act foolishly to defend some of his actions because without at least some element of foolishness, some things can't be logically defended. That is one area i find difficult in this job. Abati said.

Absolutely true abati is truthful..at least in private

[size=23]THE WORST LIAR IN THE WORLD WILL STILL TELL THE TRUTH UNDER FAVORABLE CONDITIONS[/size]
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by Ovamboland(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
onatisi:
thank you jare for this intelligent contribution .do u know the reason why gej keeps winning? It is because he keeps playing the underdog,he gives his political foes the impression that he is dumb and clueless and this gives them the fake confidence that they can beat him anytime and all the time they move about boasting, he (gej) studies them and makes his plans against them. Now apc is in confusion and now tinubu is more preoccupied with retaining the south west than in the presidential race. When apc was about to be created ,gej and pdp gave tinubu and co the impression that they didn't want it to happen but they actually wanted it. Now apc has lost about 3 elections and they have lost 2 states . Now apc and tinubu are battling to stay relevant by keeping the remaining 4 south west state which is likely to be impossible because apc will still drop one or 2 more states. So bros tell me does gej understand politics or not?

So what benefit to his constituency, Nigeria has playing underdog attracted? What has he done for Nigeria with the powerful position he attained by playing clueless?

He wasn't playing, he is simply dull and clueless and it shows we have a lot of work to do tweaking our system that ends up throwing up retards, mentally challenged, the deranged, and thieves as leaders. It is not a virtue at all if you know what i am talking about.
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by MisterLongman(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Even though the statement is true, I'm very sure it doesn't belong to Reuben Abati
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by major466(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
That article smells APC.
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by experts: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2014
Even the devil fell remose when he his alone
Re: Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati by bilms(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2014
hum

(1) (Reply)

The Pictures That May Prompt Jonathan To Postpone The Elections Till Next Year / Photo Of Our Next President And First Lady / Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.