Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:54 PM

Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. (39188 Views)

Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here / Palm Oil Farmers Let's Meet Here / Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by jaydee87(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
nice one hotmas and ogbonge for making proud to be a farmer but am not yet practicing.... I'll venture into it soon...

1 Like

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by ptoall: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
@Hotmas911, I am really enjoying ur good works. Pls keep it up. What is the Generator and hose tapping water for? Is it an irrigation process or what?
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
youths.... no doll ursef let your money work for u best saving account in the world is Farming Nigerian I don talk my own .. .

2 Likes

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2014

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
ptoall:
@Hotmas911, I am really enjoying ur good works. Pls keep it up. What is the Generator and hose tapping water for? Is it an irrigation process or what?
thanks bro. Its a water pump, we are using it to wet oil palm nursey.
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by obstead200(m): 2:38am On Nov 19, 2014
hotmas911:
hahahaha grin grin what if you are wrong?
why do I get d serious feeling that he is actually right.........
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2014
obstead200:
why do I get d serious feeling that he is actually right.........
grin grin because you are used to seeing farmers sweating in dirty clothes grin grin
You will also have the same 'serious feeling' about Dangote being a farmer. I farm in the order of the Dangotes grin grin
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 7:08am On Nov 19, 2014
I was thinking we have more farmers on nairaland?

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by ricki: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
hotmas911:
tell us what you saw or notice.

Na only you go come chop if I point it out.

Haba I go get in touch soon
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
ricki:

Na only you go come chop if I point it out.

Haba I go get in touch soon
ok sir. Waiting or dto911@gmail.com
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by obstead200(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
hotmas911:
grin grin because you are used to seeing farmers sweating in dirty clothes grin grin
You will also have the same 'serious feeling' about Dangote being a farmer. I farm in the order of the Dangotes grin grin

maybe u do (@ the bolded). But with one big difference. Dangote does not advertise and hustle for business in Nairaland. if dangote is seen in a farm wearing a suit, i wud not doubt he is a farmer cos I know his pedigree and his long history of VERY VISIBLE business successes.

no offence meant, but just show me yours; other than personal testimonies (unverified) and pics that u post on nairaland grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
obstead200:

maybe u do (@ the bolded). But with one big difference. Dangote does not advertise and hustle for business in Nairaland. if dangote is seen in a farm wearing a suit, i wud not doubt he is a farmer cos I know his pedigree and his long history of VERY VISIBLE business successes.

no offence meant, but just show me yours; other than personal testimonies (unverified) and pics that u post on nairaland grin grin tongue
may God bless you. This life would be incomplete without people like you. We don't need to be childish here. You are very right, I am a hustler at least till I make the first billion in dollars. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by ogb5(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hotmas, e be like say safety nor dey your dictionary.

Abeg sell dat your slippers and use the money buy rain boot at least.

You dey wear slippers enter bush, you nor know snake dey like ankle? I beg protect your leg, I need you alive to sell and rent land for me.

1 Like

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
ogb5:
Hotmas, e be like say safety nor dey your dictionary.

Abeg sell dat your slippers and use the money buy rain boot at least.

You dey wear slippers enter bush, you nor know snake dey like ankle? I beg protect your leg, I need you alive to sell and rent land for me.
grin grin grin do you know that most local farmers don't even wear slippers at all. But boots is surely the best when you are entering a thick bush especially in a sunny afternoon. That's when most snakes move around most.
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by world1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Testing the brand new tractor

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by world1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ready to leave the farm after a successful planting session.

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by ogbongenet: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
mixing some feed 4 my chicken...

1 Like

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Ademat7(m): 1:13am On Nov 21, 2014
@world1 tractor no b small money(3-5million) now I knw u r a farmer cos u will deal in hectares when it come to ur scale of production. Ama follow ur step sha cos I love ya zeal. @ogbongenet though I see u doing tins alone but did u have helping hands? Or do u farm as parttime with ur job?
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by world1(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2014
hotmas911:
Nairaland Farmers, lets see you work on farm sites and pictures of your farm. Lets know the computer farmers and the real farmers. I also think we need something like an album. Sometimes pictures speak louder than voice and we can also learn a great deal from pictures. You can always refresh us with pictures each time you have a new one to share. Give us pictures of rural life. Funny ones will be appreciated.
Hotmas911 I got loads of pictures but I don't know why its not uploading. Well I will keep trying.
My staff working while am sitting.

1 Like

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by world1(m): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2014
Come and eat. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by world1(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2014
grin After my morning training in the farm grin

2 Likes

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2014
world1:

Hotmas911 I got loads of pictures but I don't know why its not uploading. Well I will keep trying.
My staff working while am sitting.
great ones you have here. I'm loving them. Well done bro
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2014
world1:
Come and eat. tongue tongue
grin grin grin thank you! Yo gba ibi're. grin grin grin
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by world1(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2014
Planting time.

1 Like

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by world1(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2014
hotmas911:
grin grin grin thank you! Yo gba ibi're. grin grin grin
Hotmas911 you must eat oooo because we are about to start serious work.

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2014
world1:

Hotmas911 you must eat oooo because we are about to start serious work.
ok then, make i bring my long big spoon
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by world1(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2014
hotmas911:
great ones you have here. I'm loving them. Well done bro
Thanks.
Flexing time

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2014
world1:

Thanks.
Flexing time
Lols grin grin grin now this is the king of all pictures. Kabiyesi ooo. Ka'de pe lo'ri o grin grin grin
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by world1(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2014
hotmas911:
Lols grin grin grin now this is the king of all pictures. Kabiyesi ooo. Ka'de pe lo'ri o grin grin grin
OBA NKI OO

1 Like

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Mustack: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2014
an living it.
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Nwogbe: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Loading...... Meanwhile fantastic pics u guys got here.
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by ptoall: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
world1:

Thanks.
Flexing time
See farmer flexing at 8:53am when sun Neva come out.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot / Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video / Why US Rejected Nigeria's Yam - Audu Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.