Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship (3258 Views)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / Tired Of This Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by samuelson06(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
1. She disturbs and talks a lot.
2. She wouldn't allow me concentrate with my computer. I do MS-SQL and most times, domain name search.
3. She always complains about missing me and visiting NL forum so much.
4. When spending the night in my place, she'll want me to be holding her throughout the night and always asking about my dreams in the morning when she didn't even allow me to sleep.
5. She calls so much and always asking "where are you?"
6. [BLOCKED]
7. She always wants to work where I work.
8. Always want me to hug her when I open the door to welcome her.
9. Always ask who I chat with at any time on Whatsapp. Wish there was a way I could be online and she sees me offline on her end.
10. She hates football and most times, we'll quarel fighting to choose between Telemundo and SS3 and she wouldn't let me go to viewing center.

But I love her on the other hand...
1. She'll wake me up early to go to work anytime she's around and prepares food [arranged] in a tray for me.
2. She's a friend with the kitchen.
3. She does her 'home work' very well like a Calabar woman.
4. She is slim and looks small but matured (fig 8 ).
5. She is very humble.
6. She hates joints.
7. She is hardworking.
8. She encourages a lot.
9. She prays a lot.

I need your advice. Am just feeling confused but I need my own time and space. I need to be free.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by farano(f): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
Having enough space or let me say privacy, in a relationship is even more important to a couple's happiness than a good sex life.. Just be specific like, 'I need the afternoon to myself.' Simply saying 'I need space' sends confusing signals. She seemed like the jealous type.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by Agybabe(f): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Fine! She's got good qualities and she's really into you.

Why not talk to her about these and tell her how you feel?

Let her understand that you are a man who needs to feel in control at times and you've got ego, need privacy and you need her to understand that her actions are your turn-offs.

If she persists, you guys no dey compatible.

~>MaLady<~
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Op, I hope you ain't just been selfish...
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by mesoade(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
Op . . I have one question . . Whc kain jazz u use 4 dis gal wey make her lov u lyk dis?
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by samuelson06(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Summersland:
Mumu b ur real name walai angry

Why are u insulting me? Seun pls remove this comment pls.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by Begonia(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Op; you have no girl with these qualities. You just wish you had embarassed
Don't worry, she's out there. Don't give up smiley

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by samuelson06(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
mesoade:
Op . . I have one question . . Whc kain jazz u use 4 dis gal wey make her lov u lyk dis?

Is that love?
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by samuelson06(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
@ Begonia
That's who she is. No lies. Thought you guys would even ask why no. 6 is blocked.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by Rapsainot(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
seriously no one is perfect..... if this is true guy just endure, some guys outta there doesn't have this popportunity. Op, you can't have it all
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by mesoade(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
samuelson06:

Is that love?
Read the post again
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by 100Cents: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
You are not married.

Tell her to stay in her house.

Small boy.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by Begonia(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
samuelson06:
@ Begonia
That's who she is. No lies. Thought you guys would even ask why no. 6 is blocked.

Okay. Why is it blocked?
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by samuelson06(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
farano:
Having enough space or let me say privacy, in a relationship is even more important to a couple's happiness than a good sex life.. Just be specific like, 'I need the afternoon to myself.' Simply saying 'I need space' sends confusing signals. She seemed like the jealous type.

She is very jealous o. I can't travel now without filling form or applying and wait for approval. The one that usually makes me feel bad is when she ask, "can I come to office with you today?" Haba, na my papa get work?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by ireneony(f): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
you mean she is a prayer warrior and f***k like madgrin, are u sure is not praying to sangoundecided. Christianity is turning into something else

8 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by Tymax(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
ireneony:
you mean she is a prayer warrior and f***k like madgrin, are u sure is not praying to sangoundecided. Christianity is turning into something else
I thot I was the only one that saw the irony.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by ireneony(f): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tymax:

I thot I was the only one that saw the irony.
abi o

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by onegig(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
samuelson06:
1. She disturbs and talks a lot.
2. She wouldn't allow me concentrate with my computer. I do MS-SQL and most times, domain name search.
3. She always complains about missing me and visiting NL forum so much.
4. When spending the night in my place, she'll want me to be holding her throughout the night and always asking about my dreams in the morning when she didn't even allow me to sleep.
5. She calls so much and always asking "where are you?"
6. [BLOCKED]
7. She always wants to work where I work.
8. Always want me to hug her when I open the door to welcome her.
9. Always ask who I chat with at any time on Whatsapp. Wish there was a way I could be online and she sees me offline on her end.
10. She hates football and most times, we'll quarel fighting to choose between Telemundo and SS3 and she wouldn't let me go to viewing center.

But I love her on the other hand...
1. She'll wake me up early to go to work anytime she's around and prepares food [arranged] in a tray for me.
2. She's a friend with the kitchen.
3. She does her 'home work' very well like a Calabar woman.
4. She is slim and looks small but matured (fig 8 ).
5. She is very humble.
6. She hates joints.
7. She is hardworking.
8. She encourages a lot.
9. She prays a lot.

I need your advice. Am just feeling confused but I need my own time and space. I need to be free.

You know what you need?

A reset. Someone does half of these for you and you are still thinking of quiting. ?

All her crave for attention and stuff is natural and would pan out with time. For the other aspects that may seem to be intrusive of your privacy. All you just need to do is to talk to her and reassure her about things. Your current actions or inactions MAYBE stiring the hornet nest and making her doubt you that's why she's kinda asking too many questions. I would do same if I were in her shoes.

There's no doubt you have a good woman who's got your back. Hold it tight, hoes plenty for outside o.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
LOL we computer guys tend to need A LOT more space than most guys.

OP she is just a girl that likes attention.
There are ways to resolve it, but you shouldn't keep abusing yourself just to make her happy. It won't be sustainable past a couple months.

Basically, as per her love language, the things she wants from you are things that, to her, signify that she is being shown love.
You just need to communicate to her that you not wanting those things all the time does not mean you don't love her.

For example, you need to let her know that you find some things disrespectful, like excessive questions about stuff. That you need space and time on your own to do stuff and finish tasks. The summary is "She just doesn't know". Most women have no hobby or thing they do that requires "their space" unlike guys, so most of them find it hard to understand why someone will want to just be "all alone" like that. And if the person doesn't want them to come in, it means the person doesn't like them, and if in a relationship, means the person doesnt love them.

You just need to teach her. Like you said, she is humble.
Try all that with a woman that ISN'T humble or teachable. With THAT kind, you would best quit wasting your time, cut your losses and go find someone else.
But give clear communication a try with this one.

But you sef no dey try sha. Why won't you hug her when you open the door for her? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by Evina(f): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
You mean you want out of the relationship just cos she demands a little sensitivity and romance from you? shocked

My advice is for her to GET OUT of that relationship and GET a MAN that would gladly and willingly give her some TLC cool
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by sevantex(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
Evina:
You mean you want out of the relationship just cos she demands a little sensitivity and romance from you? shocked

My advice is for her to GET OUT of that relationship and GET a MAN that would gladly and willingly give her some TLC cool
Osee!..No time to check time..,

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by sevantex(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Evina:

Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Evina:

Watx TLC??
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by Evina(f): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Watx TLC??

Tender Loving Care winkTLC smiley
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Evina:

Tender Loving Care winkTLC smiley
Oooh! Cool! smiley
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by Cholls(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
My brother just quit and see how you will have all the space that you need cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dont quit the relationship,she loves you.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by samuelson06(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
ireneony:

I don't think there is anything wrong with being a real woman and being able to pray hard? Stop sounding hypocritical.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship by samuelson06(m): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Evina:

You want her to quit? Is this the best you can give? Abeg, park one side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) / Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 / Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.