Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,223 members, 7,780,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:01 PM

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 - Sports (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 (168861 Views)

Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 / Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by snadguy007(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
nnekamezor:
might b a blessing in disguise, cuz of d Ebola stuff
Hmmm...okay o
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by donbrowser(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
Who cares if they field their C team or Z team? Whatever they bring will be totally embarrassed and beaten blue-black!

Nations Cup, here we come...

**edited**

I sincerely apologize for the post above. It was recklessly made without due considerations.

Once again, I apologize.
Na PDP cause dat thing.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by robosky02(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Join the gist for all about the

NIGERIAS FEDERATIONS CUP 2014

EYIMBA VS DOLPHINS NIGERIAS EL-CLASICO :

Click here :

https://www.nairaland.com/2003527/federation-cup-finals-eyimba-vs/1
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by afolabiosho(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
IYANGBALI:
See keshi dressed like a farmer grin

Mr abuser. wink
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by IYANGBALI: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
afolabiosho:

Mr abuser. wink
you no see the way him dress yesterday?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
CFCfan:

Fixed.
SA beat Nigeria in a November 2004 friendly in Jo'burg.
knw be competitive match
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
cristweeezy:
dey console ursef

unbeaten trophy grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
FemoLondon:
really?? I beg to differ
1) we did not qualify, a draw was as bad as a loss
2) our standards should be higher, we are the defending ANC champs and went to the 2014 World Cup

maybe if we went we would have lost to a team very badly, this was a sign grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by Fellonigerians: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Will be sad if we dont learn from this and change our ways... Administration of football, and sports in general most be changed...

Maybe the transformation agenda of Mr. President needs to include the sports sector... TAN can even sponsor sporting events before election day...
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by cristweeezy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
ikp4succes:

unbeaten trophy grin grin
lmao. Ao u dey?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by Greatomotoy: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
I say this on Lib

I know my comment will draw a lot of attention and condemnation but am from Akwa Ibom and i work closely with the commissioner of youth and sports in my state.how can Nigeria win when all they did was wine and womanize all night with Governor Akpabio and the director of protocols in the state?they came to train and ready themselves for a match but every night Le Meridien hotels is filled with girls for the
players on the orders of the governor and single handedly carried out by the director of protocols Aniekpeno Mkpanam.......we all knew the boys will be too spent to finish the job the came for and as we speak a party is prepared for them and girls lodged in the suites waiting for the players to return.we reward mediocrity a lot in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by morpheus24: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
MzansiBeat:
How sweet that was to have super chickens for supper cool cool cool. They were totally outclassed and were made to look ordinary, but the ref, where the heaven did he get those 5 minutes from!!! Pasop.
Nigerians must learn that you play first before talking and history means little in football. You got your lesson 101 now. You guys got them big mouths and arrogance.

Who did you teach a lesson. Your players were super scared 20 minutes to the end of the game you now packed the bus at the end and still conceded 2 goals, una for move make we score third goal.

If not for those calabar girsl wey weaken those boys the night before, they obviously would have beaten SA and I think you know that deep down inside your guts.

We remain unbeaten by the banana banana's of SA!

Stick to RUGBY!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by PocoAPoco57: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mumugerians how market grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by StealthyMe(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
shockwave91:

U 4 don c amaju face 4 d stadium broda. Vry idiyotic and stchyuupid. Lol

E nor go fit smile naa...dem for use AFCON chop moni again grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by NanaAmofah(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
kimco:

Amofa becareful ooo...there's a psychopath roaming about insulting Ghanaians who talk sense calling us fake Ghanaians jux becos we don't join them in calling nigerians " mumugerians" or so. I got followed around in thread and insulted by this one guy until I spat hot twi on the guy. U've been warned.
i am not in support of them but atleast lets respect our self for once
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
StealthyMe:

E nor go fit smile naa...dem for use AFCON chop moni again grin

Lol. Dem wan reap wetin dem no sow. Amaju go wan kill keshi now ehn
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
omar22:

Look your talking on a global stage (thats at the world cup or Olympics) I will support every African team but at the nations cup, all gloves are off.... I wont Support Ghana, Egypt, Cameroun or S Africa at the continental level not even for all the gold in the world
You can make your pick. That will not make you suicidal if Ghana wins. My point is that the Bad Belle attitude Ghanaians have for Nigeria is not the same with us.

On an international scale, Ghanaians will celebrate Nigeria losing. It is not the same with majority of Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by omar22(m): 12:53am On Nov 21, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
You can make your pick. That will not make you suicidal if Ghana wins. My point is that the Bad Belle attitude Ghanaians have for Nigeria is not the same with us.

On an international scale, Ghanaians will celebrate Nigeria losing. It is not the same with majority of Nigerians.

Excuse me! its called banter or rivalry. Good luck if they win, bad luck if they dont win

Bad Belle attitude is the same bro, in the 90's I have seen a Ghanaian shoe maker beaten to an inch of his life around Ipaja just because Nigeria lost to Ghana
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:55am On Nov 21, 2014
omar22:

Excuse me! its called banter or rivalry. Good luck if they win, bad luck if they dont win
Neither you or me would be suicidal of they win.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by iamord(m): 1:01am On Nov 21, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:

What u Said here is totally false. ghanaian. Majority support nigeria when it comes to international competition and flying the African flag but in. The long run nigerians. Will use it to show up another class of superiority thereby killing the vibe.I have stayyed in Nigeria. and I can say majority of Nigerians don't wish Ghana well. This is not a biased post.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:06am On Nov 21, 2014
iamord:

What u Said here is totally false. ghanaian. Majority support nigeria when it comes to international competition and flying the African flag but in. The long run nigerians. Will use it to show up another class of superiority thereby killing the vibe.I have stayyed in Nigeria. and I can say majority of Nigerians don't wish Ghana well. This is not a biased post.
Maybe, there is a misconception. At the last World Cup, when you guys took the lead against Germany, the celebration was crazy. You would have thought it was Nigeria that scored.

I used to be a strong Suarez fan before the World Cup 2010. I hated him after he used his hands to stop your goal. When you guys won the U20 World Cup, the support from Nigerians was massive.

I wonder where the misconception is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:13am On Nov 21, 2014
iamord:

So we should be hating on them because they did the same when Nigeria Lost?

S.E was crap. . . . crap. . .  even Nigerians themselves admitted it. So why should we safe face because Ghanaians are laughing?

And Nigerians are not the only one cheering them on. Ghana played well, IMO, they went further than expected of them.

Next WC is coming. . . . instead of jealous-ing and hating, why dont we pray  for the best?
https://www.nairaland.com/470465/ghana-vs-uruguay-2-4/18

Read the bolded. We support Ghana. It is our style. Maybe the area I grew up in.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:19am On Nov 21, 2014
iamord:

davsquared:
dis is d most painful match i've watched since dat chelsea /man u champions league final wey terry's miss gave me nightmares 4 days.

i really hope i can sleep tonite without imagining various scenarios like one where Suarez would av kept his idiotic hands down 4 dat goal bound ball 2 enter peacefully etc,

feel so weak ,depressed and presently having d mother of all headaches. weda na cos of unshed tears , i no knw again. Ahhhhhh Ghana!!! but y?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by iamord(m): 2:30am On Nov 21, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Maybe, there is a misconception. At the last World Cup, when you guys took the lead against Germany, the celebration was crazy. You would have thought it was Nigeria that scored.

I used to be a strong Suarez fan before the World Cup 2010. I hated him after he used his hands to stop your goal. When you guys won the U20 World Cup, the support from Nigerians was massive.

I wonder where the misconception is coming from.

You are right. There is a big misconception. I was in nigeria back then. And was in a pub with my guys. When suarez hit the ball out the celebration was massive. Someone was like thank God. Only my peepz knew I was ghanaian. But from the ghana Nigeria relationship . I have noticed some things- that a lot of people are both ignorant about both countries. Yet google has always been there, nigerians tend to be rigorous business minded people. Go geters, have this bullyish attitude towards african peers ,ghanaians are more discrete in their dealings yet must be respected for that, nigerians say a lot that why do they hate us, from ghana to india to china to sa etc. There has to be something u are not doing right. If ghanaians have been xenophobic. To nigerians the likes of dele momodu and a host of. Prominent nigerians won't take it as their second home. The problem is that a lot of nigerians give their country a bad name. And are now synonymous to that. When tackled about it, instead of correcting issues they result into attack and self defense for their wrong. Pointing out their own neighbor problems. That's not A good way to grow. Asides that ghanaians do not beef nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by tochstorm(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2014
ikp4succes:
at least we remain unbeaten to SA
aka super chickens
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by GwazaJuice26: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
THE TRUTH IS BEATEN NIGERIA IN 90 MIN THEY WERE LUCKY TO COME BACK AFTER SA GOT A "RED CARD". That ugly Yeye cost SA.
Naaigayria equalized after 90 minutes and were KNOCKED OUT.

Another sporting fact SA TOPPED these ff. codes
COMMONWEALTH GAMES 2014, Glasgow
SA topped AFRICA in medal table, got MORE GOLD.
ALL AFRICA GAMES 2014, Morocco
WORLD ATHLETIC CHAMPIONSHIPS 2014 in Morocco
WORLD YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIPS, Beijing
AFRICA YOUTH GAMES 2014, Gaborone Botswana

In RUGBY, BOXING, GOLF, SWIMMING etc..we have NO COMPETITION IN AFRICA. cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by GwazaJuice26: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by GwazaJuice26: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
THE ONLY COUNTRY IN AFRICA THAT IS CLOSE TO GAINING "FULLY FLEDGED 1ST WORLD STATUS".
2030 here we come.

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by StealthyMe(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
shockwave91:

Lol. Dem wan reap wetin dem no sow. Amaju go wan kill keshi now ehn

lol...na so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 by internetpo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ajibel:

yep lagos on 23rd

Guy Mentioned you in a post on Twitter. Cant find Tickets. Any from your side?

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply)

Download Mobile App For Bet9ja, Merrybet, 1960bet, Nairabet, Surebet247, Lovingb / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.