Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,715 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm (3326 Views)

(mighty) George Essien Quits Brila FM / On The Femi And The Gang/brila F.m Commentary Rights Saga. / Gunners 4 Life: Man U Held Up To 2-2 On Emirates: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by Enjoyment1(f): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Live reports on Brila fm from the stadium, says that, heavy police men are still guiding Nigerian Super Eagles in the staium, as Nigerian shops are now being looted, after Nigerian beat Congolese side at home O : 2.

Source:

Brila fm, Lagos.
Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by moneybag100: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
This is serious issue that need to be addressed in Africa football.
When they came to us and thrashed us 3-2, we didn't react on them, we rather blamed our players.
Why can't they accept defeat? They need to be sanction by fifa.

6 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by sweettease(f): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Make Dem seff try lose honourably now grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by Nairabeezie(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by drsteroid(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Africans and their mentality! When they beat us in calabar,we didn't heard anytin of such in Nigeria...so they were actually thinking of going 2 the nations cup..smh

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by Besea(f): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
They should accept defeat nah ahn ahn.
Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by selingel: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
I keep saying it. Until a country is thoroughly dealt with, such events will continue to happen. I even learnt NFF President and others (including Nigerian supporters there) are still in the stadium. Anti-mobile police men, are now heavily deployed to safeguard the Nigerian contigent.
How long shall this continue?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by seankafor(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
am seeing two points being deducted frm the congolese and thirty thousand dollars fine.

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by MaziOmenuko: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sore losers!
Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by thunder74(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
May the Lord Keep them.
Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by shortgun(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
selingel:
I keep saying it. Until a country is thoroughly dealt with, such events will continue to happen. I even learnt NFF President and others (including Nigerian supporters there) are still in the stadium. Anti-mobile police men, are now heavily deployed to safeguard the Nigerian contigent.
How long shall this continue?
What is this one saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
the Congolese mentality is low..can't they blame their players for their defeat.
btw what r they thinking before.. are they expecting to beat us

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by kelechiMarie(f): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sg sba

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by dew1: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lord!...
These pple that played 1st leg here sha
Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by calmdude(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
if na we now them go carry the matter for CNN, painting us as devils. sore losers

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
calmdude:
if na we now them go carry the matter for CNN, painting us as devils. sore losers
I tell u bro..anyways,too many nations for dis world dey jealous Naija..it's a known fact

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by calmdude(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
SuperMartins:
I tell u bro..anyways,too many nations for dis world dey jealous Naija..it's a known fact
no be small o my guy, FIFA gats to sanction them abeg

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by TheObserver(m): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
seankafor:
am seeing two points being deducted frm the congolese and thirty thousand dollars fine.
Go comot am naw?? Ole!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by robosky02(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
imagine high profile football players mikel, enyeama, ik uche etc from europe been held hostage

this is not acceptable

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by Afrok(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Haha... Why dem no go behave foolishly, nah Super Eagles give dem hopes of qualifying by allowing dem to win in Calabar and still went to their home (Congo) to dent their hopes of qualifying. They should calm down and swallow the bitter pills of losing coz we did when they won us as Africa champion, they lost to Africa champion and should therefore accept the defeat in good fate.

CAF and FIFA should use this incident as a case study for other teams (countries) parading insensitive, immature and shallow minded supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by mikron(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
the thing dey pain dem for their bone o, but dey beat us here too na why e come dey wound dem like this ? that shows we re the best hosts in Africa, when opposing teams come to play us here we give them the best hotels, they practice in ur practice pitches and by chance if they are beating us during the match we switch support to them by cheering them and booing our team, that is naija for u, we give benevolently. that is maturity. super eagles and man united all my life, the land is green (SE) and my blood is red (MAN U), NO SUPER EAGLES IN EQUITORIAL QUINEA, NO FOOTBALL

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by nzeobi(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Oboi those guys don invest for nairabet and that the only reason they will do that.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by Samunique(m): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
It's not their fault!!!!

If we have kept them where they belong from the beginning they woundn't have had this kind of gut to treat this way.

And their supporters should realise that they are not suppose to even play this last face of qualifiers if not for Rwanda that was disqualified for fielding an ineligible player.

BTW, that witch doctor, their coach, him witch no work for am today? Them go on leave?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
He be lyk Congo dey mad...wetin wan cause all this trash
Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by studded(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
nzeobi:
Oboi those guys don invest for nairabet and that the only reason they will do that.

Bros o!... Nairabet don dey Congo?..... shocked shocked grin angry

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by studded(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
hizroyalflynes:
He be lyk Congo dey mad...wetin wan cause all this trash

Defeat is a bitter pill to swallow o... cheesy cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
studded:

Defeat is a bitter pill to swallow o... cheesy cheesy
When they defeated us we use it as cream and use it on our body why can't they replicate
What is good for the goose ain't bad for the gander
Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by Chanchit: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
I don't knw why some Africans are soooo stewpeed, you knw ur nxt game is an away game in 3days time and you are being hostile, if na me be 9ja gov't, I would jst sponsor some sudanese to beat up those congolese silly when they visit. I dnt care hw much it would cost.
Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by Chrisx1x(m): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Pictures or it never happened
Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by studded(m): 12:02am On Nov 16, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

When they defeated us we use it as cream and use it on our body why can't they replicate
What is good for the goose ain't bad for the gander

My brother no mind them jare. E still dey do them like film trick...lol

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by AceOfDiamonds(m): 12:20am On Nov 16, 2014
If this is true,then it is so not acceptable undecided
I wonder whats with the win at all cost mentality sad
Re: Super Eagles Held Up In Stadium And Nigerian Shops Are Being Looted - Brila Fm by selingel: 1:50am On Nov 16, 2014
shortgun:

What is this one saying?

Hey...I think you didnt take your drugs before reading it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#1,000 To #1,000,000 Thread!!!!!!!!.... Free. Free. Free.!!! / Dele Alli, Born To A Nigerian Father.given Away At 13. Now England's Rising Star / Congrats Nigeria Just Won Gold At Rio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.