Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Students Not Grounded In Their Course Of Study, Who's Fault Is It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Not Grounded In Their Course Of Study, Who's Fault Is It? (715 Views)

Students, Not My In-law Attacked ABUAD – Afe Babalola / Why Do Nigerian Lecturers Tells Studnts To Cram Their Course Befre They Can Pass / Does Undergraduate Course Of Study Really Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Not Grounded In Their Course Of Study, Who's Fault Is It? by Talius(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
A lot of Nigerian students have complained that after
spendin 4-6 years in a tertiary institution, they can not
say that they are grounded in their course of study.
they are blaming this on the school administration and
the government on the basis of poor infrastructure,
poor learning environment and ill equipped/motivated
lecturers etc..
do you agree with them or not and why?
Re: Students Not Grounded In Their Course Of Study, Who's Fault Is It? by chibyksveejay(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
FTC shaa angry
Re: Students Not Grounded In Their Course Of Study, Who's Fault Is It? by Mrval20(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
I agree to an extent.
Especially the practical aspect of courses like Engineering.
No research work whatsoever is carried out in our universities. We still trust in God though.
Re: Students Not Grounded In Their Course Of Study, Who's Fault Is It? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Not being grounded or simply "not grounded". Modify ur subject.
Re: Students Not Grounded In Their Course Of Study, Who's Fault Is It? by Talius(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2014
Mrval20:
I agree to an extent.
Especially the practical aspect of courses like Engineering.
No research work whatsoever is carried out in our universities. We still trust in God though.
I'm telling u my brother, an engineer goes to the lab and the equipments he's supposed to use in his study are labelled 'do not touch', very sad!
Re: Students Not Grounded In Their Course Of Study, Who's Fault Is It? by Talius(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2014
chibyksveejay:
FTC shaa angry
lol, but u never contribite
Re: Students Not Grounded In Their Course Of Study, Who's Fault Is It? by Talius(m): 6:21am On Oct 10, 2015
Who is to be blamed, the student, the lecturer or the peers.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg O...any Lawyer Or Law Student? / Changing From To Study / Air Force Institute Of Technology (AFIT) Student Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.