Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1nigeriamyfoot's Profile / 1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 97 pages)

Travel / Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:03am On Apr 19
Jostoman:
APC man

Thats all what your brain can comprehend

You are blind to see where I criticise APC bas administration

May God heal your insanity
Travel / Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:48pm On Apr 18
safariman:

All this GSM does is rehab or attempt to rehab a couple of roads to siphon Oyo state money. Who is doing the rehab other than his company. The man should not and cannot be compared to Ajimobi. Go to Mokola roundabout and see the eye sore he has failed to clean up. He passed it by there almost every week to go and play golf. Useless governor.

Makinde still remained the most useless governor oyo state has ever produced

The guy is full of deceit

I wish efcc will check his account after he left office come 2027
Travel / Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:46pm On Apr 18
Shobizz:

There's no reconstruction on this road. I think this guy is paid to promote lies.
This road was like this even before GSM became governor.

It's painful that Seun & his mods allowed this guy to be spreading fake news

1 Like

Travel / Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:44pm On Apr 18
Jostoman:
100% trying

Seyi is a joke

I lives in Ibadan and things you see posted on this forum are lies

This is just a sponsored post to deceive uninformed people
Travel / Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:41pm On Apr 18
press9jatv:
Nearly Completed Project: Reconstruction of the Bus Stop Gate-Oje-Beere-Oja Oba-Molete Under Bridge Road (10.8 km), part of Lot 2 of roads being reconstructed in Ibadan.

The Reconstruction of the Bus Stop Gate-Oje-Beere-Oja Oba-Molete Under Bridge Road (10.8 km) is Nearly Completed

An update of the nearly completed reconstruction of the Bus Stop Gate-Oje-Beere-Oja Oba-Molete Under Bridge Road (10.8 km). The Bus Stop Gate-Oje-Beere-Oja Oba-Molete Under Bridge Road project is the first of two roads in Lot 2 approved for reconstruction on 5 December 2023 by the Oyo State Executive Council.

12 roads in Ibadan were approved to be reconstructed by the Executive Council under Lots 1 and 2.

The reconstruction of the Bus Stop Gate-Oje-Beere-Oja Oba-Molete Under Bridge Road (10.8 km) and the Oke Adu-Ode Aje-Aremo-Orita Aperin Road (3.5 km) are the two roads in Lot 2 being handled by Ratcon Construction Company.

There are three other road reconstruction projects currently ongoing under Lot 1 of approved roads to be reconstructed in Ibadan. The repair of feeder roads in Ibadan will be extended to every zone in Oyo State as it is a priority under Omituntun 2.0.

Stop feeding the people with fake news

This is not reconstruction but repair of damaged portion and it's been ongoing for years. This filling of potholes didn't suppose to take 6months

4km Olorunsogo road flagged off since 2021 but not up to 30% completed completed an far after 3yrs which means not up to 1km done in a year

Dear Seun, please always verify news before it makes front-page although we know it's sponsored post
Celebrities / Re: Jay-jay Okocha & Joseph Yobo Celebrate With Cubana Chiefpriest After Release by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:55pm On Apr 18
Nigeria is a crime scene

News like this makes some youth go into crime just to make money at all cost

People worship money in this country

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:20pm On Apr 17
Reason why people commit crime

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:24pm On Apr 13
Ramaa:
THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF ISRAHEL....... angry

When Iranian drona already intercepted by USA?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:20pm On Apr 13
Agunesinjaweola:
Nigerian Muslim-Muslim government should support Iran in the name of brotherhood !

Nigeria is not an Islamic state but a secular state

Even Saudi arabia that is core Muslim country never take side

Dear Seun Osewa, kindly take note of some religion fanatic on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Construction Of Oyo State 11 MW Independent Power Plant by Seyi Makinde govt(pix by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:50am On Apr 10
Marjoribanks:
What has your Otti done better than Seyi? You peeps celebrate mediocrity while holding others to high standard. Rest!

Seeing the kind of contractor handling the projects with sophisticated machines speaks a lot

Here, na block dem dey take do drainage for major road
Politics / Re: Construction Of Oyo State 11 MW Independent Power Plant by Seyi Makinde govt(pix by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:49am On Apr 10
winterfell007:

You're being naively stupid. Don't throw up any tantrums here because it's obvious you're not knowledgeable but your aim to heat up enthic sentiments. Mind I'm from Abia state too.
Lagos state government has been building pockets of IPPs for dedicated areas in Lagos and they're still functional till date. GSM is only replicating model. Nothing wrong with that. Even ex-governor of Delta state, Ifeanyi Okowa built something similar that's powering the entire civil administrative building in Asaba.

If you don't live in Oyo state, keep quiet bro
Travel / Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:48am On Apr 10
ignis:
Please what is with a particular region and brown rusty roof? Is it as a result of acid rain or cultural heritage ?
It's a sign of early development

50 Likes 5 Shares

Travel / Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:47am On Apr 10
Seyi Makinde, the man that build substandard projects at highly over inflated rates

I am sure these posts na sponsored post

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:06pm On Apr 02
press9jatv:
wait how many kilometre of roads have he built? Substandard road construction here

Substandard road courtesy of Seyi makinde

Nonsense bricklayers parading themselves as civil engineer

Go and look at the quality of roads constructed in Abia compared to rubbish that you guys are doing in Oyo state

Olorunsogo road of few kilometres under constructions for 3yrs

A state government unable to construct less than 10km for over 3yrs

Shame
Politics / Re: Construction Of Oyo State 11 MW Independent Power Plant by Seyi Makinde govt(pix by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:59pm On Apr 02
press9jatv:

Feedbackoysg
Politics / Re: Construction Of Oyo State 11 MW Independent Power Plant by Seyi Makinde govt(pix by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:58pm On Apr 02
press9jatv:
nope. The IPP will serve the energy needs of various infrastructural facilities in Oyo State, which include but will not be limited to:
The State Secretariat and Government facilities within
12 healthcare facilities, including the Adeoyo Maternity Teaching Hospital and the State Hospital Ring Road
The Lekan Salami Sports Complex, Adamasingba
The judicial complexes at Iyaganku and Ring Road
The Oyo State House of Assembly
A selection of schools within a defined catchment from the generation plant at the State Secretariat
For more details, please click the link to out blogpost: https://feedbackoysg.com/update-on-11mw-independent-power-project/
Seyi propaganda machine

The purported IPP consists of generating set that will be powered by gas and some solar system

Those containers house a generating set

This thing never start today but have taken Seyi many years still uncompleted

It's for the use of state secretariat and few states facilities but not for entire state facilities not to talk of serving people or oyo state households

Stop celebrating nonsense

ALEX OTTI IS LESS THAN 1YRS IN OFFICE BUT PERFORMING VERY WELL THAN YOUR OVERHYPED SEYI MAKINDE

7 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:28pm On Mar 27
Press9jatv aka Seyi makinde hype man, come and see what a less than 1yr governor is doing presently

Go and Google the numbers of road projects done by this governor in less than 1yr but Makinde of 5yrs can't busy celebrating inherited road projects that over 70% done by previous administration

Your paymaster is a disgrace to human

Check the pictures of construction here compared to nonsense that Seyi half baked contractors is doing

God will judge you all

1 Like

Politics / Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:48pm On Mar 27
That's Yetunde Olubori, the self acclaimed prophetess

1 Like

Politics / Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:08pm On Mar 26
press9jatv:
that’s the fact bro. Seyi Makinde is the best governor ever in Oyo State history. No governor surpassed him .

How old are you bro?

Where do you lives?

I lived in Oyo state for over 4 decades and can tell you that wetin you typed up there na bullshit
Politics / Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:29pm On Mar 23
press9jatv:
Seyi Makinde is the best governor in oyo State ever

Says who?

Enjoy your pay n seal it up there
Travel / Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:28pm On Mar 23
press9jatv:
Seyi Makinde hater sighted. Another project coming up already. This one is a beautiful park in honour of Ex governor Olunloyo. Seyi Makinde 2.0 is here

Oga rest

The man is full of deceit

How many steetlight pole do we have in Oyo state to have warrant spending of 20bn 3yrs ago? These steetlight never run for 6months before it stopped working

21bn spent on motor park codename as terminal and for over 3yrs now completed till now

How about 2.1bn per kilometer of akobo road?

Oga rest

You are trying to justify your pay sha but I am glad that nobody can buy long life

They used wigwe company to defaruded us but where is wigwe now? We all gonna die one day, let's everyone continue to do what they like
Travel / Re: Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:51pm On Mar 21
press9jatv:
not poor joor. That’s 80% completion stage.

May the quality of your life be like the quality of construction ongoing at Iwo - Olodo road. Say a big amen

Seyi Makinde is a big time fraudster constructing low standard road at over inflated rate

This Olodo road can never last 5yrs if at all it lasted 3yrs
Travel / Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:28am On Mar 18
olaniyilukman:
You are not in Oyo and you don't have any right to speak for us, Makinde road project is extremely terrible and full of substandard materials

You truly lives in Oyo state

Seyi makinde projects are terrible ones

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:12am On Mar 18
press9jatv:
Kudos to Governor Seyi Makinde

Completed Project: Dualisation of the 12.5 km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road.…

#Today, Governor Seyi Makinde Seyi Makinde and Dr. Peter Ndubuisi Mbah, Governor of Enugu State, will be commissioning the dualized Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu Apata Road, which spans 12.5 kilometers.

The event will be broadcast live at 10 am.

#freshfmibadan #oyostate #ibadan
#oyostategovernment
@followers

You mean these substandard roads with non working streetlight?

Imagine spending 21bn on these non functional streetlight?

All Seyi makinde projects in Oyo state are substandard at highly inflated rates

Go n drive on these road & feel how bumpy they are

The idi ape bypass that leads to neco office as a case study, the road is a complete disaster for a newly rehabilitated

Iwo road - Olodo road is a total mess, the contractor handling the road is doing a very bad job that will not last 3yrs because of poor materials & an inch thickness on such ever busy road

Go & check the inherited portion of Agodi gate to gbagi road then compare it with the one did by seyi and you will understand me better

It is a shame that nairaland now post news with edited pictures without proper verification

1 Like

Culture / Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:06am On Mar 18
badboyTee:
hope you don't type yourself to jail grin

He is my guy
Culture / Re: Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:48pm On Mar 16
Hor.ny of ife himself grin grin grin

91 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:33pm On Mar 16
mrvitalis:

Blah blah and you know me? We can claim anything here so no need

Same hotel has made IMO second legest economy in Nigeria what exactly is your point

Go to the internet, your sister's are everywhere looking for husband up & down

Nigerian men are now wiser, they no longer waste their money on slacked pussy

Imo state still has the highest number of divorced women due to their infidelity

Go to Italy, they are number one when it comes to ashewo business

Go to any hookup or dating group, na Imo gals takes over 90% of the space looking for husband n pay per fuckmen

Business / Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:17pm On Feb 28
Yugoslavia247:
I wan launch anumpama BDC ltd.

No be now when I don ready una go say e no dey okay.

Anumpama BDC Limited.

If u like, go and launch anumanu
Politics / Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:56am On Feb 28
Dafresh:
Is his club not in Nigeria if his club is filled with people into unclean business, that's Nigeria is filled with people with unclean businesses including you

The joke is on you

I don't go clubbing

I run a very clean business known to some nairaland menbers who knows me offline

Above all, I am not in the country at the moment
Politics / Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:55am On Feb 28
mrvitalis:

Who stopped you from building factory?

IMO is the second biggest economy in Nigeria according to world Bank

IMO is one of the few states who's GDP has been growing in the last 5 years

Yet a self proclaimed online billionaire thinks IMO is doing something wrong

You are just a noisemaker

You don't know me

You don't know numbers of people under my payroll including 2 of your brothers from the same Imo state & they are too lousy (it's in you guys)

I am not a stupid tribalist like some of you small boys & I am not even in the country at the moment

Those who knows me outside nairaland know my person sey I don't discriminate & dislike tribal fight even here on nairaland, some have called me Igbo man & I don't care

You just need to get sense & stop chestbraring

Same you supported Buhari & APC sone years back or you think I don't know you?
Politics / Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:20pm On Feb 27
mrvitalis:

Lmao beer parlour gist

Have u ever been to his club?

Go to shrine owerri on Friday

Go from 8 pm till 4pm

If the total dorime done is not upto 100 million I would give u 500k

Una go just wake up talk rubbish

This is what I am saying, dorime up to 100m yen yen yen

You no get sense se

His bar wey u dey call club is filled wit people into unclean business likewise he is not clean as well

You know nothing boy
Politics / Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:18pm On Feb 27
mrvitalis:

Las Vegas economy is bigger than most cities in the world

Them hold you from building the factory?
Them hold your hands from building the schools?

If you think clubs are for bad people then you are poor

Even in economics they have striper index used for trading

Small boys are always quick to call people poor

You a small boy because I know you more than you know yourself

If you have achieved just 10% of what I have achieved in life, you will forever be grateful to God

Mumu wey never commot his village talking about las Vegas

There's a big difference between tourism and night clubs and I maintain my stand that its filled with those dealing with illegal business like frauds

Get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 97 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.