Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

1stSonOfLucifer's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stSonOfLucifer's Profile / 1stSonOfLucifer's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 24 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Just Secured My First Tech Job. I'm So Happy. by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08
zagorakis:
How much is the salary, that might motivate us to Start learning.
as low as 1naira/free/month. As high as 1.6M/month or even more. 😂
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Just Secured My First Tech Job. I'm So Happy. by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08
guysbewise:

I know what I'm saying that you need connections as a self-taught to get a programming job both front-end or backend.
I have been following your comments and didn't want to reply, but you talk with so much confidence sha..., but guess what, calm down. There are exceptions atimes and I'm a full testimony.

I studied medical laboratory science in school, but today, I'm a software engineer (python, and Java. As my core). To add, I got my job without connection and I earn over 1M Per month. Need I add that I was a self-taught developer starting out, using just ebooks

1 Like

Religion / Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol where have you been

Somewhere in the North jĂ re since religion section lost its spark
Religion / Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2023
How you go dey do this kind of shout-out, forgetting 1Sharon : undecided

2 Likes

Business / Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:16am On Nov 20, 2023
I cannot fund my respectmart account. Does it still function?
Autos / Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
JoshTim:
The author has not told us platforms offering this services
https://altdrive.ng does
TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yabsun:
Twitter people are patiently waiting to end DJ’s career if he dares playing any Zino’s or Naira Marlin’s song⚔️

I just observed it o-o.
TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin ehh. She dey find pity votes via diary session cheesy
TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Doyin thinks she can stand current house mates.

With exception of BB gate man, she no pass anybody. She up, she go

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
Doyin Wan reach final by fire by force. She no Wan stand-up with baye grin

See fear

9 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Deks don turn who get apartment for garden grin
TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mercy and white Don kiss again cheesy

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
N'a now the DJ head dey correct
TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
This party looks like worship session. Dem just dey hype the DJ unnecessarily.
TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ilebaye asking of venita from adekunle embarassed
Romance / Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
Fiscus105:

If random ladies told you that ,they lost their wombs,.....how many of them will you take to the altar?
All. I don't intend to have kids. wink
Romance / Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
Fiscus105:

Oga , marriage comes with heavy responsibility, if u loose job unexpectedly and still expect wife to be loyal with you 100%,. It's only a mad woman will do that ok.

Dont use ur own yardstick to justify every other woman.

You dnt want to leave ur kids to hussle........indeed, be expecting manner ok.it would soon fall.
I randomly told all the ladies in circle that I lost my job, whereas I didn't. Guess what? They all deserted me. N'a there I know say wĂ hĂĄlĂ  dey with this generation of ladies of ours

5 Likes 2 Shares

TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Biggie no get venita time. She was tryna be rude at him

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: 2021 Toyota Camry SE Vs XSE: A Comprehensive Comparison For Discerning Buyers by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
hahn:

They don't seem to have much cars listed on the site though.
According to what's on their FAQ page, if what you want isn't on their page, they can get it for you and I have tried it. Just that i am not yet ready to purchase from them.
Car Talk / Re: 2021 Toyota Camry SE Vs XSE: A Comprehensive Comparison For Discerning Buyers by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
ibinaboonline:
It's barely driven, then. The car should be fine. Remember to get the VIN and check the history.
Thanks for this. I would do
Car Talk / Re: 2021 Toyota Camry SE Vs XSE: A Comprehensive Comparison For Discerning Buyers by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
ibinaboonline:
That's interesting about altdrive.
I should add that I'd be more confident if the upgrade was done abroad, because swapping a 4-cylinder for a 6-cylinder requires upgrading other powertrain components like the aisles.
Exactly why I was worried above.
Are you buying foreign-used or Nigeria used? If the car is Nigerian used, I'd recommend just insisting on the natural 4-pot. After all, we all need that fuel efficiency these days.
Well according to them and what's on their website, that exact car is a foreign used car 20k mileage

I wish you good luck with your purchase.
thank you cool

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: 2021 Toyota Camry SE Vs XSE: A Comprehensive Comparison For Discerning Buyers by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
ibinaboonline:
Actually, this should be just fine. While I admit I'm not sure about the 2019 model specifically, many smaller 4-cylinder models have the option of upgrading to a V6. I haven't checked that altdrive yet, so I don't know how they deal. So, if you can confirm that the 2019 offers an option to upgrade to the larger displacement V6, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Okay. Well for the records, altdrive.ng is a platform that does vehicle financing. You pay 15% of the total vehicle amount and the vehicle is released to you. It's owned by sterling bank or would I say a subset of sterling bank because normally, 16million no gum me for 2019 car cheesy.

Anyways thanks for the tips so far. I would just go for the 2019 SE then.
Car Talk / Re: 2021 Toyota Camry SE Vs XSE: A Comprehensive Comparison For Discerning Buyers by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
ibinaboonline:
2019 is also a very good year for the Camry, although it was more an entry-level family sedan. In any case, it used an extremely fuel-efficient 4-cylinder. That year also has a hybrid version just in case you're interested 😁. Of course, you are. 2019 Camry also has excellent resale value for when you want to move along to something else. The reliability is one of the best in its class. Altdrive.ng, you say? I'll look em up.

Yea. True, but I am just worried with a specific upgrade on altdrive.ng website I am not cool with; which is ENGINE TYPE been V6, whereas a typical SE camry 2019 has a 4-cylinder engine type. Also reading online, I am just worried the engine upgrade won't be an issue.
Car Talk / Re: 2021 Toyota Camry SE Vs XSE: A Comprehensive Comparison For Discerning Buyers by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
The 2019 SE is what I intend to buy at altdrive.ng, but then, I'm falling in love with the XSE V6 Even tho I may not use much of its features it comes with.
TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
Godoverevery:
It is uriel taking life advice from Ilebaye for me.

It like a married woman asking advice from a single lady.

Stupidity at it peak.

Imagine a young lady telling a matured lady there nothing wrong in having sex on live TV and she nodding like a dunce.

Hoe phase vs newspaper phase.....lol
Una get bad fingers for this forum
TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 12:14am On Aug 13, 2023
Neo mentioned marriage, Uriel ears stood up like my Caucasian sherperd dog own.
TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tolani pushed neo when he went close to uriel and he gave her middle finger.
Health / Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
bikefab:
I have not known herpes to be an incurable infection. Sometime in 2013 I was diagnosed with herpes zooster after I had series of unprotected sex with someone I considered my regular babe, It cost me a tidy sum but I was perfectly cured. Don't be so moody, it's not a death sentence.
Herpes simplex is what he contacted. Even herpes zooster (aka varicella zooster;shingles doesn't have cure.) they only go to rest and reactivate under unfavorable conditions.
Pets / Re: Male And Female 4months Old GSD Pups Available At An Affordable Price by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
Princelumide:
Why this four months old gsd come look like two years old ekuke Kwa? undecided angry

I thought same way too oo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2023
This n'a instant ABORT MISSION cheesy

9 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
finallybusy:
Bia, Ebubu, wetin? Leave Juicy’s property.

I dey fear the guy at this junction. He dey even kiss her for upper region of the shoulder

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Why is Ebubu doing gum body with Yvonne. Like someone on heat Ă bi he's tipsy ni

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 24 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.