Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Prayer To All Igbo's - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer To All Igbo's (1422 Views)

Pastor Kisses Naked Women Butts As Prayer To Get Husband / Recommended Spiritual Warfare Prayer To Pray At Least Daily / Prayer To Purge The Land Of Corrupt Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer To All Igbo's by chisombenedicta(f): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Dear MONEY, since all the ethnic groups in Nigeria, agree n constantly confirm that it is only the IGBOS that LOVE you so much. Please rise and visit every Igbo person struggling anywhere around the globe...visit them wit all yur different clothes like DOLLARS, POUNDS, EUROS and NAIRA. You may leave out other TRIBES since they keep denying u in public .. Amen!....If u are proudly lgbo, let me hear a thunderous igbotic Ameeeeeen!!!.

4 Likes

Re: Prayer To All Igbo's by chiMoni37(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
AMEM MU...,,,Nne ya gagazirigi
Re: Prayer To All Igbo's by chisombenedicta(f): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
chiMoni37:
AMEM MU...,,,Nne ya gagazirigi
hlp me out,ion understnd cry
Re: Prayer To All Igbo's by chiMoni37(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
chisombenedicta:
chisombenedicta:
Dear MONEY, since all the ethnic groups in Nigeria, agree n constantly confirm that it is only the IGBOS that LOVE you so much. Please rise and visit every Igbo person struggling anywhere around the globe...visit them wit all yur different clothes like DOLLARS, POUNDS, EUROS and NAIRA. You may leave out other TRIBES since they keep denying u in public .. Amen!....If u are proudly lgbo, let me hear a thunderous igbotic Ameeeeeen!!!.
...U asked 4 a thunderous IGBOTIC AMEN...and I said Amem mu with d igbo accent , yagazirigi means its shall be well with U !
Re: Prayer To All Igbo's by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chisom, oh. This prayer is funny, sha. cheesy
Anyway,
EMEM!!!
Re: Prayer To All Igbo's by IWillSucceed: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Over Amen for my Igbo brethren whether I be Igbo or not.Those folks are too hardworking despite clear cut marginaliztion and oppression.
Re: Prayer To All Igbo's by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2016
chisombenedicta:
Do you have an active email account?
Re: Prayer To All Igbo's by hausadreturn(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2016
chisombenedicta:
This is it Bennie:
Re: Prayer To All Igbo's by chisombenedicta(f): 8:54am On May 02, 2016
hausadreturn:
This is it Bennie:
you can remove ur no
modified
Re: Prayer To All Igbo's by chiMoni37(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2016
chisombenedicta:
modified
meaning... ? I snt u pm
Re: Prayer To All Igbo's by BoboFashion(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
chisombenedicta:

Asin eh! Capital AMEN
Re: Prayer To All Igbo's by Pilate2016(m): 12:16am On Aug 04, 2016
chisombenedicta:
AMEN
Re: Prayer To All Igbo's by Pilate2016(m): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2016
Amen
Re: Prayer To All Igbo's by EmperorLee(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
chisombenedicta:
you can remove ur no
modified

Hey cutie, My..nd44 used bad belle to bring down that thread so I came visiting yours wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About T.B Joshua / Learning to Apologise / Do Soldiers Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.