Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (60204 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Bimpe29: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2014
elshaddai58:

Am also a virgin,so come let us disvirgin ourself
grin
grin
grin
Please any verifiable proof to corroborate your claim?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by eyeon(m): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Who is a VIRGIN?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2014
elshaddai58:

Yea,you have lose ur primary now it is remaining secondary and tertiary.
See as you open ear wan hear gist grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2014
Bolosiye:
pick me!!!
u are not a virgin lol
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2014
kirikiristars:

See as you open ear wan hear gist grin
before is my ear closed lol
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by cooljoe13: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2014
Am short of comments Well kindly visit www.olawaleboss.com for the latest free browsing
chest, tech updates, exam expo
and many more. Also buy and send Sms for as low as #1, Buy Sms Units through recharge cards, get 500 free numbers to market your products or services on any units purchase only on www.bosssms.com
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by wizmikelo(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2014
RazziP:
The truth be say virgin guys are more than virgin girls...shikena #offline
na true sha.

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by cbrass(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2014
Flytefalls:

You're mistaken if you think I care to be cool. If your pic is 'cool' then I reject all cool in the name of the almighty undecided

Who gave you the permission to go check my profile angry

What have I done or say to get such remark from u nw.. Anyway there is a difference in been cool and handsome so I careless if you say the pics aint cool grin tongue
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by 190: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2014
Flytefalls would u loose "IT" to me again wink wink
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by 190: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2014
Flytefalls:
Hell. No! Oh God no! And to this day I wish he'd forget me angry

Glad i havent forgotten u angry
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2014
Bimpe29:

Are u serious?
grin
lol yes very very!!!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2014
KLand:

Please keep it for only your husband. Any person who takes it from you or whom you give it to before marriage is a thief. Don't be a victim of chop n clean mouth guys. #up team no sxx b4 marriage.
yes oooooo thanks!!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2014
dennywayne1:

are u sure wink
yes so sure!!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
yes oooooo thanks!!!!
whispers** remember am the owner
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by AriDsexy(f): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
IYANGBALI:
in that case I deserve a big hug and lots of wet kisses from you,my eyes are closed,oya give dem to me kiss

Funny u,ds only goes to show dt u'r indeed a guy,but u act like a lady grin

Try not to be so raw when u comment nd I'll give u big hugs.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol the tin pain you say abi virgin ooo,you are funny!!!na u go tell me say i don born
Were u not the poster of the of the thread medinah is talking about? I just checked ur profile and ur topics and posts suggest that u aren't a virgin. But it'll be absolutely suprising if u are a virgin. BUT WHY ARE NIGERIANS ALWAYS MAKING A FUSS ABOUT 'VIRGINITY'
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
cbrass:

Who gave you the permission to go check my profile angry

What have I done or say to get such remark from u nw.. Anyway there is a difference in been cool and handsome so I careless if you say the pics aint cool grin tongue
Would you care if I said it weren't handsome? tongue

I jest i jest, you look fine smiley
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
190:
Flytefalls would u loose "IT" to me again wink wink

I know, you make it lose it sometimes with that your madness angry
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by IYANGBALI: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
AriDsexy:

Funny u,ds only goes to show dt u'r indeed a guy,but u act like a lady grin

Try not to be so raw when u comment nd I'll give u big hugs.
I'm both,I have the two weapons of mass destruction grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by LyfeJennings(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
HELL
TO
THE
N.O.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by AriDsexy(f): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I'm both,I have the two weapons of mass destruction grin

Good for u.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by IYANGBALI: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
AriDsexy:

Good for u.
come and have a look of dem grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
binie:
Please Nigerians, lets all go out and Vote Vincent Enyeama right now for the BBC African Footballer of the year... with just 2 clicks. He deserves it. http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/african/afoty-vote/2014-nojs

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Dahjhi: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
AriDsexy:

Good for u.
https://www.nairaland.com/2003937/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition/12#28152669 bikko if u never vote for the day come to this thread and vote naijaboiy please oooo.. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by binie: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
Matttthew:

Done sir.

Thanks bruh you're a champ.

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by AriDsexy(f): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
IYANGBALI:
come and have a look of dem grin

"Dem",don't get u?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by cbrass(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Flytefalls:

Would you care if I said it weren't handsome? tongue

I jest i jest, you look fine smiley

Waoo thanks , I hope u remembered to use the like button sha grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by comfortergirl(f): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Never!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by IYANGBALI: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
AriDsexy:

"Dem",don't get u?
yes dem,the 2 weapons of mass destruction that are in betweeen my legs,I named dem dickson and puzy
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by arvinsloane(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lai lai..... I no fit.make Ekaette our house giirl come disvirgin me again? That girl was a bully. grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Olamide1997:
Were u not the poster of the of the thread medinah is talking about? I just checked ur profile and ur topics and posts suggest that u aren't a virgin. But it'll be absolutely suprising if u are a virgin. BUT WHY ARE NIGERIANS ALWAYS MAKING A FUSS ABOUT 'VIRGINITY'
so you too no believe say abi virgin!!!hehehehe
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
elshaddai58:

whispers** remember am the owner
lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. / Elizabeth Gyabi Sends Nude Video To Francis Dzogbetsi, Nora Frimpong Leaks It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.