Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,582 members, 7,781,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 12:42 AM

If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (60131 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by cbrass(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
IYANGBALI:
yes dem,the 2 weapons of mass destruction that are in betweeen my legs,I named dem dickson and puzy

Iyangbali...Jesu!! shocked
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
lmao
hmmmmm.....
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by funkymeky: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
I don't even know when i go disvirgin#waiting for the lucky dude!!!
.........i dont know if u ve heard of oreo... cos dats wot i am made off... chat me up .. if u nid some gud feeling...whatsapp 08039463706...bbm333ab16b el FUNky is d name...even from d name u can see m FUN to be wif
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by IYANGBALI: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
cbrass:

Iyangbali...Jesu!! shocked
what? tongue
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by eyeon(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
IYANGBALI:
yes dem,the 2 weapons of mass destruction that are in betweeen my legs,I named dem dickson and puzy
I don't know your team but "Amen" to your signature... *winks*
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by HopeAlive14(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Virginity, once lost, can never be regained!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by IYANGBALI: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
eyeon:
I don't know your team but "Amen" to your signature... *winks*
thanx
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
50calibre:

So the opposite of virgin is who*re?
na who I go come ask now ??

You have no judgement against those who determine to keep their hole for that di:ck that put ring on the finger .... If you don't like them , you are free to move to those ones who had fuc:ked all poles before packing the rest to your home !!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
so you too no believe say abi virgin!!!hehehehe
I don dey visit romance section since i joined nairaland and u are very active there with some crazy topics and posts. But if u really are a virgin. Then, I'll label us as a WEIRD VIRGIN
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by troy20(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
IYANGBALI:
thanx
dude just send dt chick a pm.i wouldnt laugh at that attempted joke of yours if you tickled me with a $200 bill rapped around your finger.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by IYANGBALI: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
troy20:

dude just send dt chick a pm.i wouldnt laugh at that attempted joke of yours if you tickled me with a $200 bill rapped around your finger.
what's dis one saying?I don't understand french,speak chinese pls grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by blood1(f): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
elshaddai58:

It be like say u de donate blood or wat

YES boss! you want?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
blood1:

YES boss! you want?
no oo, is like it is artificial body i.e the one mixed with water
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
Never! angry
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by fritziebaby(f): 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Never......
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by unix235(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
This is a question that tickle the anus grin grin grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
team virgin till wedding nyt... so help me God
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by kiddyking(m): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
FLAWLES:
Op lemme wait until i loose it 1st den ll cum ad comment
when u ready inbox me got phd for ur course
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by kiddyking(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
funkymeky:
.........i dont know if u ve heard of oreo... cos dats wot i am made off... chat me up .. if u nid some gud feeling...whatsapp 08039463706...bbm333ab16b el FUNky is d name...even from d name u can see m FUN to be wif

u don do hiv test? e dey for u eyes
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by goalburner(m): 2:26am On Nov 20, 2014
Medunah:

Werent you da one who opened this thread??
https://www.nairaland.com/1967558/parents-how-gonna-stop
Baby, I cherish u so mach.
You are to be one of d world greatest lawyers. Pls lez make contacts.
Would send u pm
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by wordbank(m): 5:53am On Nov 20, 2014
As a sure boy
I go dey kpakpa jukpakpa till I die!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Ruuchiinaa: 6:00am On Nov 20, 2014
Anopheles post=If everybody mysteriously got back their virginity, will you let the person who took it from you the first time take it again?

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Dahjhi: 6:06am On Nov 20, 2014
IYANGBALI:
you got the two? ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by FLAWLES(f): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2014
kiddyking:

when u ready inbox me got phd for ur course
.hehehe
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Olaskybab: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2014
goodgood2:
I won't lose it again. That time I did it, I was stupid. It was sweet, but it later put me IN TROUBLE . It wasn't worth it.

hahahahaaaa.......dz guy don get pikin....haahaaa

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by seyesko(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2014
prettythicksme:
I don't even know when i go disvirgin#waiting for the lucky dude!!!

This one na story 4 d gods ooo
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by IYANGBALI: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Dahjhi:
you got the two? ? shocked shocked shocked
yes now,I'm a rare gem
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Dahjhi: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2014
IYANGBALI:
yes now,I'm a rare gem
Gbooooz.. Pinshure or ..

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by IYANGBALI: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Dahjhi:
Gbooooz.. Pinshure or ..
its scary,you don't waNna see dem
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Dahjhi: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2014
IYANGBALI:
its scary,you don't waNna see dem
Wetin I never see before nah.. 'Oju to ti rokun to ti Rosa,...' grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Anopheles:
If everybody mysteriously got back their virginity, will you let the person who took it from you the first time take it again?

What is all these stupid talks about virginity and bullshit and craps.Virginity is a fucking stupid name and its just to explain in-experienced.it only means a novice.So why dont you shove this shit down your throat or i do it for you.Virginity is no pride it means nothing.nothing!!!!!! it only means in-experienced.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by IYANGBALI: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dahjhi:

Wetin I never see before nah.. 'Oju to ti rokun to ti Rosa,...' grin
in that case you have seen enough

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.