Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi (54446 Views)

Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by blakky97(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
I believe some of these suicide bombers are made to do these acts under duress. It could be that their families or somebody they love is held under captivity and the life of the person depends on their own suicide. Other wise, I don't understand how possible it is to tell a human to do a thing like this. We in the south are not as worried as we should be about this menace because we reckon it as remote, far off, peculiar to northern nigeria alone. But NO! It is a nigerian problem, because if these people succeed in capturing the north and making a military base out of it, then the beginning of our ruins become near. Our worst fears and worries will take effect, and any medicine will be too late to cure our wasting ailment. General Umar gave a speech on this recently and it is still treated as a matter of irrelevance. South! Let's act now before we cry for help!

7 Likes

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by doroboss(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by abdecency: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
May d good Lord come to our rescue. It seems no where is safe again in Nigeria.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
mifavour:
God's intervention is all we need.
FTC by the way

Isn't that how God works? Read religious book and you will see worse than suicide bombings

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by hollandis(f): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
One of the chibok girls,if thet are not used as slaves,they are used as suicide bommbers.God punish jolantern
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by seniormallam(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
when killing of innocent people becomes a divine calling, except that thought is changed then wahala dey o
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by ayusco85(m): 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
okpamson15:
Bro na which School u graduate?

I schooled in france
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by godunia(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
I imagined the animals shouting Allahu akbar as the bomb went off.looking forward to the time when God will remove satan n his influence on mankind.Rev 12:12

1 Like

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Bitojoe(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
May her pussy and boobs rotten in hell.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by adeakeem(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
They are killing there self all in the name of making the country ungovernable for the present government.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Edron1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
may God help us all..
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by arvinsloane(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
blakky97:
I believe some of these suicide bombers are made to do these acts under duress. It could be that their families or somebody they love is held under captivity and the life of the person depends on their own suicide. Other wise, I don't understand how possible it is to tell a human to do a thing like this. We in the south are not as worried as we should be about this menace because we reckon it as remote, far off, peculiar to northern nigeria alone. But NO! It is a nigerian problem, because if these people succeed in capturing the north and making a military base out of it, then the beginning of our ruins become near. Our worst fears and worries will take effect, and any medicine will be too late to cure our wasting ailment. General Umar gave a speech on this recently and it is still treated as a matter of irrelevance. South! Let's act now before we cry for help!
I dont agree with the bold part. Will you commit suicide because your loved one is held captive? Although i believe this people are hypnotized and brainwash to do what there do
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
So Ishilove got the job right and no testimony of I got a job through Nairaland. Madam, we have a lot of section on nairaland. You need to shift grounds

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by JEITO: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Female suicide bombers with bombs strapped under their HIJAB........ undecided
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by CharliParker: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bombing and killing That's the fresh air Nigerians are singing and they Want the fresh air to continue,may God help us
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by blakky97(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
arvinsloane:

I dont agree with the bold part. Will you commit suicide because your loved one is held captive? Although i believe this people are hypnotized and brainwash to do what there do
No sir! I wouldn't. But its easy to say about myself and not about others. I watched a movie recently titled THE LEDGE. A man had his lover held at gun point, and the only thing he was asked to do was jump down from a high rise building. He did, but many people didn't know his reason. I don't understand how a person can actually be brainwashed to that extent of killing himself even though I agree its possible. Its terrible. I really wish we see the end of this. Even if it means the military taking over till Nigeria is restored to order, its better than a militant group assuming control of overnight and making us bow to their excesses

1 Like

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:
If their is a God in heaven.....

Surely he's weeping now cry

Unless he is an Arsenal fan he is not angry
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by jude33084(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
OP pls pictures after you find yourself in a safe place wink
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by lastmessenger: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
cole265:

Should we blame Obama for underfunding the Nigerian army? ...for the inability of the soldiers to flush out the insurgents? ...for allowing a porous border and the influx of the. insurgency with their arms? ...May be we should turn to the British prime minister or Ghanaian president for not living up to expectations as the commander in Chief of the Nigerian armed forces to defend the Nigerian territory. we should blame the South African president for all the bomb blast and the killings and kidnapping?
...I ask you. ? ..
Guy your countries total budget is not up to the United States budget on security. I have always maintained that we are living in a poor country.
Only fools make noise about Nigeria being very rich.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Adesiji77: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2014

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Davvymavvy(f): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
As much as i don't support Jonathan, i can't shift all the blame on him. It could be anyone. Despite how ruthless and fierce Obj was as a president, he could not stem down the menace of militancy. All the mechanism adopted at crushing them seems not effective. As for security, jonathan is trying his best just that his best is not enough. You have done your part, history wont forget you.

But be ready to go home very soon, apc would occupy aso rock
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Mbediogu(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ishilove:

http://www.afp.com/en/node/3061927

http://newtelegraphonline.com/fresh-bomb-blast-in-bauchi/

My advice is that all non indigenes especially non muslims living in the NE who still value their lifes should leave immediately. The pretence is over now. That is all.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Collynzo9: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
The North is in trouble.
Decapitated head of the Suicide bomber
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hmmm! God pass una.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by emirateprince: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ape pee cee, fighting Goodluck government since 20....
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by emirateprince: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
Collynzo9:
The North is in trouble.
Decapitated head of the Suicide bomber
Looks like the adopted chibok girls

1 Like

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by simdam500(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
my bad
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by DonaldGenes(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Spotlessbabe:
God have mercy

¿Por favor, ¿Qué pasa about this your username?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! / UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school / Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.