Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,109 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi (54450 Views)

Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by mrofficial(m): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
It's a daily thing. Thank you for informing us.

Ishilove, do you have any info on where there will be explosion tomorrow?
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by tonididdy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
suicide bomber?... hows that even a job?
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by tundabolt(m): 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
onihaxy:
Haaaa. God have mercy. All this blood we are sharing!!!!!!!
. This is not funny. When can we ever get serious.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by uwagbaAustin(m): 12:06am On Nov 17, 2014
we r to be very careful cos female bombers r more dangerous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 17, 2014
The rate at which females are stepping up crime rate is becoming alarming.. People did say, what a man can do, a woman can do better smiley

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Snoup6(m): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2014
I hope it's not one of the chibok girls.... sad

1 Like

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by mamabear1(f): 1:39am On Nov 17, 2014
Lord...we need u...save d innocent... We ve nobody 2 cry to... Jus like abacha died a strange death, let d pple behind diz insurgency sleep n neva wake up.... Oh father jus like u sent Moses 2 deliver ur children out of bondage, send forth a savior as a president inrespect to d forth coming election

1 Like

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by preselect(m): 2:08am On Nov 17, 2014
they shoulda left ihejirika as the cheif of army staff. . . he rough handled boko haram and for a while they were silent. then the powers that be in the north threatened to sue him at the world court for human right abuses and chicken joe fired him. . . .since then, we've seen a new boko awakening with 25 grams extra vitality. . .

bomb explosion in the north is no more news. . . . next pls . .

fulani herdsmen attack village in nassarawa. shocked . . . now thats news. . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by GBTYO: 2:09am On Nov 17, 2014
Collynzo9:
The North is in trouble.
Decapitated head of the Suicide bomber

That woman can not be the suicide bomber.

That woman, in few days to come will be revealed to be a Christian minority who was lynched by the mob as being part of the bombers.

I believe there was no suicide bombing.

I believe the bomb was remotely controlled.

I believe that woman obviously may have been pre targeted as the scape goat.

How else can anybody in the wake of a bomb scene identify the bomber?

The Caliphs are desperate to turn this whole terrorist act on Christians and then set a wave of the most viscious and brutal sectarian violence that will sweep the north.

This is only the beginning.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by preselect(m): 2:15am On Nov 17, 2014
GBTYO:

That woman can not be the suicide bomber.

That woman, in few days to come will be revealed to be a Christian minority who was lynched by the mob as being part of the bombers.

I believe there was no suicide bombing.

I believe the bomb was remotely controlled.

I believe that woman obviously may have been pre targeted as the scape goat.

How else can anybody in the wake of a bomb scene identify the bomber?

The Caliphs are desperate to turn this whole terrorist act on Christians and then set a wave of the most viscious and brutal sectarian violence that will sweep the north.

This is only the beginning.
you get sense well well . . . . .
greater violence is about to sweep the country. As it is now, since the south and the xtians are not ready to fight, the best solution is to vote in Buhari in 2015, bc if PDP/GEJ should win rig the 2015, as is going to happen, and buhari looses again, as always, the blood that will flow in the north and this time in the south too, will reduce nigeria's population by a few dozens of thousands. if it doesnt degenerate into a full scale war
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by GBTYO: 2:15am On Nov 17, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1869048_screenshot20141116193009_jpegeeba991b179f13b56b92eb4d22c104c8

I know the mob are mainly ignoramus ab0kis but to see a crowd swell after a bomb is highly unlikely talkless of going on a riot.

That riot was pre-planned to commence after the bomb and that woman was killed by the mob to incite another round of blood letting.

Just wait and see in the next few days how the likes of el Rufai will come out and say the supposedly suicide bomber and accomplices where Christians.

This is coming in the heels of the 2015 election in order to set off secular riots and killings targetting Christian and southern minorities further escalating tensions.

Remember Buhari's fake BK attack on his convoy?

If you are in the north and you dont belong there, then get yourself out. NOW!

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by GBTYO: 2:18am On Nov 17, 2014
preselect:

greater violence is about to sweep the country. As it is now, since the south and the xtians are not ready to fight, the best solution is to vote in Buhari in 2015, bc if PDP/GEJ should win rig the 2015, as is going to happen, and buhari looses again, as always, the blood that will flow in the north and this time in the south too, will reduce nigeria's population by a few dozens of thousands. if it doesnt degenerate into a full scale war

May God almighty punish you and that your satanic Buhari.

How many innocent souls and senseless violence does your blood soaked baboon prophet need in order to become President?

Let me swear the same fate to happen to you and every one that is dear to you.

God punish you!
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by GBTYO: 2:26am On Nov 17, 2014
Last Friday, there was a riot in Yola which began in a Mosque after the mob was incited withing the mosques grounds.

Kano also had a series of bombings on Saturday and sporadic gun fights.

Today, you can see for yourself another riot after supposedly suicide bombing with 2 people lynched by an irrate mob which was pre-planned to riot after the bomb went off.

Tomorrow it could be Zaria or Kaduna.

Nigerians are going insensitive to hearing of bombings.

Their next plan now is to incite wide spread violence using their army of destitutes to burn, r@pe and pillage.

Nothing can come close to anarchy like a secular riot up north.

Their plan is to use their military to overthrow the government and take us back 30 yrs under their born to rule caliphate.

I have warned severally about this scenario playing out in other handles.

They can not guarantee themselves that power will return back to the north come 2015

They are not convinced of democratic rule anymore.

They are not happy with the south south region getting 13%.

They want to put the south back into their servitude place.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 17, 2014
pendy79:
The military are on top of it, just like our president said after the suicide bombing in the school in Yobe " THE SUICIDE BOMBER WILL BE BROUGHT TO FULL JUSTICE" .

the dead bomber will be woken by GEJ to face justice. That's shows how clueless the government and its top military commanders are in the handling of the threat by Boko Haram. They have moved from a bunch of disgruntled and illiterate hungry boys to a large scale terror group with multiple cells divided across the country that are trigger and bomb happy.

Why can't we call for international help with boots on the ground to root out this boys? How much more blood must be spilled before the military accept this supposed insurgency had gone beyond the magnitude they are prepared for. Calling for help is not a show of weakness. American went to Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya with a broad coalition, not because it could not take on those countries all alone.

We need real soldiers with intelligence backup that will nip these attacks in the bud. The group is mobilizing arms and monies across the country through the raid on military armoury and banks.

What are we waiting for God's sake?
guy make use of your brain before you make comment, some some of your comment is really disgusting .you mean that government should go to your house and monitor the kind of dress you put on before coming outside. Let me educate you once again, suicide vests is just like a cloth me and you wear everyday but strapped with explosive. In your own chicken ideal, go eat is clueless because she don't go house to house, bathroom by bathroom and even toilet by toilet to check the kind of cloth your mother wear before going to market? Subside mission is an ideal sowed in to the mind of those brainwashed guys. Untill you start educating your people there and start giving them a new orientation ,subside mission can not stop.i even heard some people saying suicide mission is a jihad and is part of Islamic life. Stop blaming the government and take up ur responsibility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by IGBOSON1: 3:24am On Nov 17, 2014
For all the middle-belt christians and southern ethnic groups that fought on the side of these core-northern muslims to sustain one Nigeria (as is), and for all those that support that uncivil war.......to all you daft mufugus, Ojukwu say make i greet una good morning!

Murdafuckers!! sad

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by GBTYO: 3:39am On Nov 17, 2014
maiunguwar:
is it time for a miltary take over?

GBTYO:
Last Friday, there was a riot in Yola which began in a Mosque after the mob was incited withing the mosques grounds.
Kano also had a series of bombings on Saturday and sporadic gun fights.
Today, you can see for yourself another riot after supposedly suicide bombing with 2 people lynched by an irrate mob which was pre-planned to riot after the bomb went off.
Tomorrow it could be Zaria or Kaduna.
Nigerians are going insensitive to hearing of bombings.
Their next plan now is to incite wide spread violence using their army of destitutes to burn, r@pe and pillage.
Nothing can come close to anarchy like a secular riot up north.
Their plan is to use their military to overthrow the government and take us back 30 yrs under their born to rule caliphate.
I have warned severally about this scenario playing out in other handles.
They can not guarantee themselves that power will return back to the north come 2015
They are not convinced of democratic rule anymore.
They are not happy with the south south region getting 13%.
They want to put the south back into their servitude place.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by preselect(m): 3:52am On Nov 17, 2014
GBTYO:

May God almighty punish you and that your satanic Buhari.

How many innocent souls and senseless violence does your blood soaked baboon prophet need in order to become President?

Let me swear the same fate to happen to you and every one that is dear to you.

God punish you!
Holy Ghoooost . . . . fire cool

back to sender. . . odeshi cheesy

guy take am easy o, i no be buhari fan grin grin grin grin . . . . . .i no be APC at all at all o grin grin grin grin grin grin
but this whole boko haram thing na politics. the north wants a northern muslim president. full stop. if and only if they get it will they stop creating chaos. however, i fear they may try to bring the carnage to the south if they don't get their wish in 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by koikoi2(m): 4:26am On Nov 17, 2014
The FG shud wake up from their slumber. Many ppl are asking what does bh achieve by this senseless killings?
BH has a strategy which our military has failed to see. Firstly, they create fear in heart if d ppl with these bombings, when they now see that d ppl panic and has lost confidence in d naija army, dey move in to capture d territory.
Only God can deliver us from a ppl who consult with demons before killing innocent lives.
Who does our army consult? We need to take a cue from king David's wars against d Philistines.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Anglovel: 4:56am On Nov 17, 2014
mekeno:
What's did dey say is there reason 4 all dis bombing
maybe d revenge on Azarians seating on peoples promotion,destinies in all sectors of life since 1914.....born to rule...dont be sorry 4 dem,dey r paying 4 their sins,imagine their kids cant even tolerate stagnation as they did to others in times past,pls next shd be jalingo,Gumi town zamfara,4 raping judiciary purse,stagnating people wth bright destinies turning dem to beggars in dia own country.....no pension/gratuity paid 4 9yrs now,pls pray dat some of our kids dont get recruited soon....ooh bloody gon,walahi talahi !!!.......
Prophetic provokations!
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by legendsilver(m): 5:22am On Nov 17, 2014
pendy79:
The military are on top of it, just like our president said after the suicide bombing in the school in Yobe " THE SUICIDE BOMBER WILL BE BROUGHT TO FULL JUSTICE" .

the dead bomber will be woken by GEJ to face justice. That's shows how clueless the government and its top military commanders are in the handling of the threat by Boko Haram. They have moved from a bunch of disgruntled and illiterate hungry boys to a large scale terror group with multiple cells divided across the country that are trigger and bomb happy.

Why can't we call for international help with boots on the ground to root out this boys? How much more blood must be spilled before the military accept this supposed insurgency had gone beyond the magnitude they are prepared for. Calling for help is not a show of weakness. American went to Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya with a broad coalition, not because it could not take on those countries all alone.

We need real soldiers with intelligence backup that will nip these attacks in the bud. The group is mobilizing arms and monies across the country through the raid on military armoury and banks.

What are we waiting for God's sake?
Take it easy bro, GEJ is thinking about it

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by fr3do(m): 5:32am On Nov 17, 2014
Most of these abokis are being fed with bile and hate!
I went to sew my shoe, the hausa guy and his friend were listening to an audio on his friend's phone, in the audio, I heard the speaker mention Movement for Emancipation of Niger Delta (MEND) and Henry Okah the Independence day bomber.
these preachers of hate are trying to accuse the Niger delta and christians of being behind boko haram.
Do we have a secret service? They should hunt down these speakers.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Adesiji77: 5:37am On Nov 17, 2014
doroboss:

Security updates like this are not for "public" consumption. Don't get yourself into trouble. Quote me if you want to modify or delete.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 17, 2014
cole265:

Should we blame Obama for underfunding the Nigerian army? ...for the inability of the soldiers to flush out the insurgents? ...for allowing a porous border and the influx of the. insurgency with their arms? ...May be we should turn to the British prime minister or Ghanaian president for not living up to expectations as the commander in Chief of the Nigerian armed forces to defend the Nigerian territory. we should blame the South African president for all the bomb blast and the killings and kidnapping?
...I ask you. ? ..
your politics will not help for this problem of northern. ...remember that what ever you say here or your actions will be used against you in court of law. ....careful. ...again tell your brothers boko haram to stop it period. ......or northern will be a history
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:49am On Nov 17, 2014
I no understand. Were they carrying the head in PRAISE of the suicide Bomber? If So, where are the police or army? If they were praising the Bomber, I suggest that the police or Army open fire on all of them boko haram sympathizers. That would send home a message that would be audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Blakyclyde:
Damn!
Jona! Jona!! Jona!!!
How many times did I call you!?

Where are those choppers you bought from Russia?

You don't want to answer me, abi? You're just shaking your head like Oscar Pistorius!
Are you mad?
I will slap you o!

*In Asa's voice*
''Peace, to the people who are gone...
Ye pa! To the ones not yet born...
Wo wo wo... To the ones who are here...
I cry when I see that I am born...''
you are nothing but a fool aboki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 17, 2014
jude33084:

They make use of lunatics; mad women in the area sad
imagine north why....
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 17, 2014
Asiwaju9ja:
I no understand. Were they carrying the head in PRAISE of the suicide Bomber? If So, where are the police or army? If they were praising the Bomber, I suggest that the police or Army open fire on all of them boko haram sympathizers. That would send home a message that would be audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

My take exactly, that head couldn't have been severed with any sharp object so it's either the bomber or a victim of the attack.. If it's the bomber, it's a mystery to me why those ppl are happy which is rarely the outcome when ppl have been terrorized in the way they've just been. Which leaves option B, that female head must be someone they recognize and approve of her demise, most likely a Christian hence the use of that phrase "god is great" which they often use when they jubilate over the death of an enemy (who in their eyes got what was coming to them). So the million dollar questions are:
1. 'Who's the lady whose head is being paraded like that?'
2. 'Where on earth were the security operatives that a crowd will have so much time after such an attack to lynch and burn someone and parade around with the head of another?'

This event reeks of pre-meditation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:20am On Nov 17, 2014
WizardofOz1:

My take exactly, that head couldn't have been severed with any sharp object so it's either the bomber or a victim of the attack.. If it's the bomber, it's a mystery to me why those ppl are happy which is rarely the outcome when ppl have been terrorized in the way they've just been. Which leaves option B, that female head must be someone they recognize and approve of her demise, most likely a Christian hence the use of that phrase "god is great" which they often use when they jubilate over the death of an enemy (who in their eyes got what was coming to them). So the million dollar questions are:
1. 'Who's the lady whose head is being paraded like that?'
2. 'Where on earth were the security operatives that a crowd will have so much time after such an attack to lynch and burn someone and parade around with the head of another?'

This event reeks of pre-meditation.

Bro whether she is the suicide Bomber? Don't get it twisted. When they strap on their Suicide vests it dismembers them upon detonation. Those cuts you see on her face are normal. This is due to the shrapnels (metal piece, metal bearings and nails) that they pack inside the IEDs to ensure maximum damage.

Where there is a problem is, where are the police, army, Civil defence or even first responders? To me o, you do not have to look any further to find BOKO HARAM. If these street urchins can be praising the suicide bomber. To this i say OPEN FIRE!!!!!!
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 17, 2014
preselect:

you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by GBTYO: 6:21am On Nov 17, 2014
fr3do:
Most of these abokis are being fed with bile and hate!
I went to sew my shoe, the hausa guy and his friend were listening to an audio on his friend's phone, in the audio, I heard the speaker mention Movement for Emancipation of Niger Delta (MEND) and Henry Okah the Independence day bomber.
these preachers of hate are trying to accuse the Niger delta and christians of being behind boko haram.
Do we have a secret service? They should hunt down these speakers.

The blind Buhari and APC supporters here do not understand the climate of hate that is being sowed by their northern politicians and seem not to understand that when sh1t hit the fan that the mob will not differentiate them as being APC supporters but will melt the same treatment they would on any one that doesn't sound, look, dress like them or practice their religion

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school / List of states in Nigeria by size in km sq / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.