Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (544962 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by tranxo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
MizTyna:

Konga.com sir! Pls keep close to this thread for updates
MizTyna the Infinix ambassador.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jerry2tobias: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
I am still dey enjoy my infinix zero 16g but I go still order
for this hot
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by iheanyi40(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
jerry2tobias:
I am still dey enjoy my infinix zero 16g but I go still order
for this hot
btw dis fone n zero whch one beta pass
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by parrotibaba(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
iheanyi40:
btw dis fone n zero whch one beta pass
none
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
epoxide:

no memory card slot? mtcheww I no de buy again!

Hian! You must buy oh! Lol!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
maxibrainz:
Four questions
1. does the phone come with all the accessories for #12900
2. is it free delivery nation wide (free delivery with all accessories)
3. the sim slot is it micro sim
4. does the phone come with power bank

Yes to your 1st three questions. To d 4th,No
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
nymphomaniac:
infinix hot...don't near it o. they have already told u about the battery's temperament.

Lol! No jor,its about the specfications! They are HOT!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
tranxo:
MizTyna the Infinix ambassador.

Hi hi! *shines teeth*
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by tranxo(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
MizTyna:

Hi hi! *shines teeth*
lol...hope the cheques are as shiny. wink
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by epoxide(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
MizTyna:

Hian! You must buy oh! Lol!

But seriously if there's no mmc slot then I made a mistake advising somebody to sell his phone for this one by the way, may I have your whatsapp contact? Please?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
epoxide:

But seriously if there's no mmc slot then I made a mistake advising somebody to sell his phone for this one by the way, may I have your whatsapp contact? Please?

I'm sorry,there's been a mistake. It has a memory card slot

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
MizTyna:
Infinix mobile is at it again,with the release of another HIGH specifications phone at an unbelievably LOW price! The Infinix Hot X507 to put it simply is just FUNKY,with its 2000Mah battery,5MP primary and 2MP secondary camera with LED flash. It's a 5-inch IPS display,480x840pixels,android 4.4.2 kitkat,1.3GHz quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM with a 16GB storage expandable with a memory card. Textured back for that firm grip,Still a dual sim phone too.It comes in 5colours,black,white,green,yellow and red and you have the options of getting more backcovers if you want to further spice up the phone. And yes,it is luminous! If the Infinix zero is out of your budget,you should give the Infinix Hot a trial. At a price of #12,900,good just got better! Would you get the Infinix HOT?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
ps3o:
Does it have a memory slot for SD CARD?

Yes it does! Kindly disregard my earlier response
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
HARMONIEE:
No SD card slot and not even 32gb at least? No otg? Still that rubbish 2000mah. Heart broken. sad
It has SD card slot
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ninovandross(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
MizTyna:

You really should try the Infinix Hot,you will be wowed!
nah nothing beats samsung

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by iheanyi40(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
parrotibaba:
none
lmao miztyna na true undecided
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
iheanyi40:
lmao miztyna na true undecided

Each to his own sir
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ikekings(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
I will only buy this phone if....

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by encryptjay(m): 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Has a temperature above 100 degree Celsius... Now that's hot....
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Promking: 1:31am On Nov 18, 2014
epoxide:

no memory card slot? mtcheww I no de buy again!

Me too, and I'm even sure that the 16GB has been partitioned
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Promking: 1:38am On Nov 18, 2014
MizTyna:

*exhales* Thank God, i saw this before exiting the thread....the earlier post was really discouraging.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by LOVEGINO(m): 4:40am On Nov 18, 2014
Chinko all d way!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by iheanyi40(m): 5:46am On Nov 18, 2014
MizTyna:

Each to his own sir
according to yu, whch one will yu chose, zero or hot
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by epoxide(m): 6:04am On Nov 18, 2014
MizTyna:

then edit your post on the first page make people no vex like me!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by franzis(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2014
at what price is it going to sell
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by brainoid(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
vodacom:

Do I hear you say 32gb n OTG for N12,900 plus? Abeg produce your own make I buy.
. Lol.. But sha infinix suppose add sd card slot. Even in na pictures deh there, its something.. Or make am 14k with 32gb. :p
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by brainoid(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wow, thank God, oya miztyna confirm if apps can be moved to SD card?

+i am in love with it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by brainoid(m): 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Miztyna please confirm these :
*are both Sims micro Sims on sim tray? (like the zero)
*is the battery replaceable?
*do the navigation buttons light up?
*can apps be moved to SD card?
*any smart gestures? (don't mind my greed, I wanted tecno h6 for that)
*does it have H+ on both Sims ?
*i would love to get the black version is it luminous also?

*Lastly did you say getting the phone to me in edo state will only cost me only 12,900?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Masco2006: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
binie:
Please Nigerians, lets all go out and Vote Vincent Enyeama right now for the BBC African Footballer of the year... with just 2 clicks. He deserves it. http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/african/afoty-vote/2014-nojs
please guys, vote for our own oh!!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Trippledots(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Promking:

Pioneer: a pioneer is the first person to do something

Harbinger: a person or thing that announces or signals the approach of another.

Now its left for you to join them both and understand

grin
P3AC3...

pioneer+harbinger= 2 people doing what one person suppose to do.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by fancytboy: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2014
brainoid:
Miztyna please confirm these :
*are both Sims micro Sims on sim tray? (like the zero)
*is the battery replaceable?
*do the navigation buttons light up?
*can apps be moved to SD card?
*any smart gestures? (don't mind my greed, I wanted tecno h6 for that)
*does it have H+ on both Sims ?
*i would love to get the black version is it luminous also?

*Lastly did you say getting the phone to me in edo state will only cost me only 12,900?
answers accordingly
*No
*Yes
*Yes
*Yes
*yes
*No
*No
*Yes according to Konga...If u order following their terms and conditions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.