Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (544894 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ryfoz(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hoii:
How can I get original infinix hot battery? Need it urgently

Check dis thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/2737291/alternate-battery-infinix-x507
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by techinpost: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by danosky91(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Any infinix hot3 4 sale? New one pls.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by damilonya(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pls, I need help with firmware for SAMSUNG J700F clone with the following details
Model: SM-J700F
CMIIT ID: A3LSMJ700F
SSN: J700F GSMH

Most firmware I downloaded are showing white screen after flashing.
Pls, I need help. Tanx!!!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by BlossomBright(f): 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Good evening everyone. I want to sell infinix hot4 lite. Two weeks old,with charger and earphone.#43000. Please call for purchase.09075367860. Thanks.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by BlossomBright(f): 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
danosky91:
Any infinix hot3 4 sale? New one pls.
I have hot 4 lite for sale if you don't mind. Contact me for more details.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by BlossomBright(f): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Good evening nairalanders, I want to sell infinix hot 4 lite,because I want to upgrade to infinix note3. #43000(negotiable).call 09075367860 for your purchase. Thanks.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by NATAHNELLIS: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
thanks for shring ou can download the shareit pc app from the given link https://www.shareitforwindows.com/
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by khalids: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
guydangerous:
boom beach

Check out Naija Commandos2....fully active Naija task force
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nnfe(f): 1:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Hello..pls my phone is having issues, it usually goes off even while the ba3 is fully charged and sometimes when the charger is connected..I bought a new battery thinking that was the problem, but it was still going off.. pls wat can I do?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by CellTabRepairs: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2017
To begin let me wish you HAPPY EASTER if you are a Christian! Remember to be focused for your year 2017 money-making goals.. If you ate chicken provided by a benefactor this time around, be sure by the next celebration you will be the proud provider with earnings from your training investment today! Wishing you greater depth than your teacher!

I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NGN 30k). And it was still 12 PM - small business you say?. You do the sum for what is being averaged per month!.

My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are educated, start small but grow it, package it well and employ others, while you supervise.The same applies to smartphones and Tablets Repairs business, depending on your skills and acumen. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean!

Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

To view & get it right away, click my name and signature or visit those marketplaces and search out the title!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ishittu: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nnfe:
Hello..pls my phone is having issues, it usually goes off even while the ba3 is fully charged and sometimes when the charger is connected..I bought a new battery thinking that was the problem, but it was still going off.. pls wat can I do?

I will advise you take it to carlcare center.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ishittu: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2017
Infinix s2 will be launched today , catch all the gist live on Infinix facebook page
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by yungprince05: 11:29pm On May 27, 2017
Hello everyone, please help,y infinix hot note keeps rebooting itself, though it's rooted, but since it has been rebooting have been noticing what may be the cause, and I've actually flash a fresh stock rom, but it's still rebooting, please help, especially when I use the double tap to lock gesture, help!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by angelpslab: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
SHAREit transfers files and data within seconds between devices. It is free to download and share application. SHAREit can transfer any types of files, data, apps, movies, audio, video, documents and much more. Download Shareit For PC with all other famous file sharing applications regarding the transfer speed.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by luvinmaking(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Neatly used Hot3 for sale at N25....negotiable my whatsapp number is 08139344073 or call
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by webngnews: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by stevewheezy(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2017
Hot series not as strong as the Note
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Bosman88(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pls, My infinix hot 4 battery drained so fast and due to this I'm no more enjoying the phone again.
Pls can I get a new strong battery for replacement?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by CLIQBOY(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
donshady:

Let's keep dropping our numbers
Mods please I need help, can you help me edit my number out from the quoted post? sad

CC: honsule , dragnet , puskin

Please
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 30, 2019
Truly magnificent texture :-) undecided
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by CLIQBOY(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2019
donshady:

Let's keep dropping our numbers
bro, vlcan you please unquote my number from the quoted post?

Thank you smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.