Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (544840 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Viciyus:

keep on shaking your head still it fall. mumu you, you go use your email for reg. before you buy any online stuff. but for now na pre order infinix dey do now. so when the thin enter market them go inform you through that email you use, say make you enter konga order from am. MUMU YOU

No insult me make I no vex for u o. Na civil people dey here. Obviously ur not civil...that's if u know wot it means.....
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
therealesttin:

No insult me make I no vex for u o. Na civil people dey here. Obviously ur not civil...that's if u know wot it means.....

you still dey insult me. see, make i give you one sound warning. no ever for your life put your dirty mouth for something were no concern you. bush man
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by brainoid(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
therealesttin:

08096988651. Holla
holla? You no deh whatsapp? I rarely make calls oo
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by tracyojm: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2014
Viciyus:

you still dey insult me. see, make i give you one sound warning. no ever for your life put your dirty mouth for something were no concern you. bush man

just reported you to admin now. guess they have ways of dealing with people like you.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by tracyojm: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2014
Viciyus:

hmmmm. see your life, you report me, i no fit just laugh. guy go sleep jor

you are too insultive, just got here and reading your thread makes me sick, and am a lady not a guy pls....use your head now. Abi in your village guy dey bear Tracy? olodo
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2014
Do you know that you can also use gestures to snap pictures on your infinix hot phone? The phone supports gestures to snap on both front and back cameras
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by brainoid(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
tracyojm:

you are too insultive, just got here and reading your thread makes me sick, and am a lady not a guy pls....use your head now. Abi in your village guy dey bear Tracy? olodo
it's OK Ma
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ourpride(f): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
soladnet14:

WHERE CAN WE ORDER THIS PHONE
Kindly check this link: http:///infinix-hot
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Viciyus:

uncivilised slowpoke.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by tracyojm: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Infinix HOT gat you covered.

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by DoroMega: 3:53am On Nov 27, 2014
Infinix Phones still selling fast on Konga, get yours now in the Konga Yakata deals.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Larenzy: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2014
DoroMega:
Infinix Phones still selling fast on Konga, get yours now in the Konga Yakata deals.
is the infinix hot on sale nw?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Grandberry19: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2014
is the battery removeable..
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2014
why is it that the phone is not yet on stock? i though there must have clear there airport issue.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Larenzy: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2014
i realy need this phone b4 monday n i would lyk to knw if d ba3 is removable.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by kabishow(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2014
MizTyna:

Lol! Come and buy Hot oh
MizTyna tanxs 4ur aid on dat v-codes u gav me which i was able 2 purchase 2 unit of infinix zero 4me nd my sis bt unfortunately both was stolen 4rm me b4 it even reach my sis handz...hope diz infinix hot wuld b a gud compensatn? bcoz capital is limited..
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by JTjr(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dats How Someone Opened Infinix Hot Complaint Thread When D Phone Was Nt Yet Out

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Grandberry19:
is the battery removeable..

yes the battery is removable.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
kabishow:
MizTyna tanxs 4ur aid on dat v-codes u gav me which i was able 2 purchase 2 unit of infinix zero 4me nd my sis bt unfortunately both was stolen 4rm me b4 it even reach my sis handz...hope diz infinix hot wuld b a gud compensatn? bcoz capital is limited..

sorry about the loss if your phones. yes the Infinix HOT will be a good compensation because it packed with so many features that can fit into a low budget coupled with the fact that you get free stuff from Infinix x club too....you can check out the x club at www.facebook.com/Infinixxclub, that's whats up
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Larenzy:

yes the battery is removable. very removable.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Larenzy:

yes the battery is removable and am sure you will get your HOT phone soon.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Larenzy:
is the infinix hot on sale nw?

get it at /infinix-hot
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by brainoid(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
THOSE IN POSSESSION OF THE PHONE SHOULD DROP SOFTWARE REVIEW PLEASE, ME DONE TAYA TO WAIT OO. ABI MAKE I KUKUMA BUY MY TECNO H6 IN PEACE, I JUST TAYA
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Larenzy: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
therealesttin:

get it at /infinix-hot
av preordered for it but no response yet.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by epoxide(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
brainoid:
THOSE IN POSSESSION OF THE PHONE SHOULD DROP SOFTWARE REVIEW PLEASE, ME DONE TAYA TO WAIT OO. ABI MAKE I KUKUMA BUY MY TECNO H6 IN PEACE, I JUST TAYA

I wonder o
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ogwahg: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
brainoid:
Have patience small o. I know it will not pass this week. Our airports are a problem.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Lagusta(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
The so-called airports, na bribe them want, them too wan chop christmas tinnssss

and i'm already getting impatient....

And wait, does this phone have OTA and OTG functions
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Oyinkanade: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lagusta:
The so-called airports, na bribe them want, them too wan chop christmas tinnssss

and i'm already getting impatient....

And wait, does this phone have OTA and OTG functions
Lol @Christmas tinsss
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
SOME INTERESTING STUFF FROM INFINIX X CLUB

Enjoy free movies, music, games and apps download at our Infinix X-club.

Check out the 7 easy steps to this here:

1. Visit any of our partner stores and get a FREE Afmobi recharge card
2. Connect to Infinix XCLUB Wi-Fi network on your device
3. Open your browser
4. Register an account in order to access a variety of content
5. Load your account with your free Afmobi recharge card
6. Download all the fun stuff you need
7. Share with your friends via flash share

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.