Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (544308 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Trippledots:

nope.
so when are we expecting some HD game screenshots
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
the phone is still out of stock,is there no other place I can get the phone aside konga
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Trippledots(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
guydangerous:
so when are we expecting some HD game screenshots

I can't give any time bro... data things
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Trippledots(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
so here is my battery status screen short from ~85% to 1%. lots of browsing, downloaded one mp3 and one musical video from you tube... listened to FM like half of the time....I hope it helps.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Trippledots(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
more pix...

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tracked my order still in transit since saturday. Am i safe?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by nefertiitii: 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
The fone is available now i just helped some1 place an order
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by khattab008: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
nefertiitii:

Yes just saw it, about ordering sef

guydangerous:
the phone is still out of stock,is there no other place I can get the phone aside konga

Bros the phone don dey in stock oo
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by beatsbyj2g(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
nefertiitii:
a beg guy u fit drop d link coz their site is filled with too much advert
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
please guys,is this phone rootable?? we need to know this before rushing to buy it o.can someone confirm?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by nefertiitii: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
beatsbyj2g:
a beg guy u fit drop d link coz their site is filled with too much advert

I ordered via their app tho just keep checking sha
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Trippledots:
then lastly the three capacitive buttons on the lower side don't have illumination at dark.

Is the phone rootable?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wheezyoung(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Trippledots:

smiley thanks. its my tecno n9 phantom tab..... that's one of its strong sides. those pix are unedited.

but mind u, d last leaf pix was taken with s infinix hot.
nice... can't really tell buh is the 5mp camera accurate in details and clear?...wanna cop this bitch real soon
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by beatsbyj2g(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
nefertiitii:

I ordered via their app tho just keep checking sha
thanks I just checked. it 12900
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wheezyoung(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
is the phone safe to root cause i can't do without font and changing imei?...pls i need an honest answer,don't want to end up bricking a new phone abeg
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wunderkiind(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
ggj
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Trippledots:

I can't give any time bro... data things
buh you are using wifi or use etisalat payg plan
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
nefertiitii:
bros abeg where are you,as you helped someone can you do the same for me
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
khattab008:

Yes just saw it, about ordering sef

Bros the phone don dey in stock oo
who knows how much they will re-sell it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Trippledots:
so here is my battery status screen short from ~85% to 1%. lots of browsing, downloaded one mp3 and one musical video from you tube... listened to FM like half of the time....I hope it helps.
the battery is strong
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Those using this infinix hot shey na mtk device,try rooting it frama root or vroot
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by San2ski(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
MizTyna:

Awwwww! So sorry about that,the Infinix hot will be available on konga in a week

Nne abeg, I fit as' one questions? Abeg no fex o.
Infinix HOT no dey for shop? I no fit see am for any shop wey dem dey sell phone? Abi dem don do the 'oluwole"? grin
This Konga stuff dey do me muchu-muchu for eye. As I be selious virrage blot-up.

Plus again, does it come with pouch or flip or a follow-come secondary cover?

***typing from Infinix Alpha x570 with broken windshield (my cat with 9lives***
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by akashi01(m): 12:03am On Dec 16, 2014
contact me on WhatsApp to order for infinix hot via 09036558338
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 2:19am On Dec 16, 2014
akashi01:
contact me on WhatsApp to order for infinix hot via 09036558338
Price
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jereal(m): 6:39am On Dec 16, 2014
I picked mine up yesterday, I'd like to say the battery is quite OK with my usage so far... Comparing it with the Gionee P2s I was using before, I'd say it's a lot better...

I tried framaroot with no success... Root masters on here can suggest another method here and I'd try...

Notice my Asphalt 8 graphic settings are set to high... And you can also notice the speed blur effect being visible... And of course no lags at all in this setting...

After running such a demanding process, my du battery thermometer was reading between 35 and 38...I don't know what you make of that, but I know the p2s I was using before would've hit 42 degrees...

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by augster(m): 7:17am On Dec 16, 2014
For those that wan root, king root works:
www.datafilehost.com/d/bd8fe5c8
Still working on the cwm recovery
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by akashi01(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2014
Reediano:

Price
same #12,900
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by maxibrainz: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2014
jereal:
I picked mine up yesterday, I'd like to say the battery is quite OK with my usage so far... Comparing it with the Gionee P2s I was using before, I'd say it's a lot better...

I tried framaroot with no success... Root masters on here can suggest another method here and I'd try...

Notice my Asphalt 8 graphic settings are set to high... And you can also notice the speed blur effect being visible... And of course no lags at all in this setting...

After running such a demanding process, my du battery thermometer was reading between 35 and 38...I don't know what you make of that, but I know the p2s I was using before would've hit 42 degrees...
pls does the phone come with any case at all, if yes pls upload a picture of your phone with the case tanx
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2014
jereal:

use kingroot...on ur data and launch the app,,u will see a big green round space click on it and wait,after completion,reboot,,kingroot will be installed which means its been rooted
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jereal(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2014
augster:
For those that wan root, king root works:
www.datafilehost.com/d/bd8fe5c8
Still working on the cwm recovery

obaayo2:
use kingroot...on ur data and launch the app,,u will see a big green round space click on it and wait,after completion,reboot,,kingroot will be installed which means its been rooted

Not working for me either... Stops at this screen...

Edit: i finally got to root it using Vroot...

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (245) (Reply)

How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.