Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Special Message And Partnership Proposal (the BIG THING) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Special Message And Partnership Proposal (the BIG THING) (1142 Views)

The Next Big Thing / Adsense Revenue Sharing Partnership Proposal / Www.myspur.com.ng (could This Be The Next Big Thing?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Message And Partnership Proposal (the BIG THING) by fleps(m): 4:21am On Nov 17, 2014
I included 'The BIG THING' because that is what I've tagged it to my webmaster nairaland friends sometime ago and that is what I feel it is for me and for as many that would embrace it.

Everyday I come to this section of nairaland, I see funny and desperate threads and comments that sometimes gets me laughing or makes me drop a funny comment. One of such funny comments is "I cannot die because of AdSense problem" grin . Its quite funny... cheesy So I've got some few things to say anyway before I let you know this BIG THING I have.

WHO ARE MY:
Okay, some here know who I am on this platform (Jayclinics, Sethuncahier, jboy73, Nobody, Sureblogger etc etc) . I am not a pro neither do I know how to code anything much. But with what I know, I help people (e.g getting approved for AdSense easily. Check some of my posts). I run Selahcom (tech and other stuffs) and Acegoals (my personal professional career blog). I also design websites (Football Info Online & Africanpreneurs). I'm also a single simple guy with ideas and I love connecting to same.

MY OBSERVATION SO FAR
I have observed, though sadly, that most persons on this webmaster platform only seek to make money (someone once called Khaynet 's website a dirty compound grin because of how ads scattered everywhere smiley ) and not to build for themselves something that will last and on the long run make money. Some only open threads for blog or website review. They forget that (as I learnt from Seun) you do well to market your content instead of your website because content is king and if your content is good, people will come and pass through your website to see the content.
Some come here to spam. How on earth with you give me 10,000 page views daily for me to pay you N1,000 weekly (i.e 70,000 page views for N1,000) shocked . Seriously if you knew it, you would do it for yourself first and get so rich with it and not come here to spam me angry
Anyway, only a few here are true webmasters and bloggers who thrive on original content and some as well who inspire with their unique business idea (One of which G3wap has been trying to hit on). If is what people portray it is, then thumbs up bro...
Also, many bloggers here CAN NOT survive or make it on their own even if they are given a free adsense account with $90, in the next six months they will never reach thresh hold to withdraw. So I wondered and pondered and also asked "Why don't we come together with our ideas and AdSense or Affiliate privileges to do ONE THING with equal rights which all involved will benefit from while we still operate independently of each other". Everybody here wants to be like LINDA IKEJI and SEUN of nairaland but they do not know that one thrives on crowd sourcing and they other does not operate alone (She has an assistant and a team)

WHAT I HAVE IN MIND (THE BIG THING)
I have something in mind. But pardon me I will not pieces it here. I will only tell you what it will comprise. I am a very patient person that has goals and plans at it. I did not want to come up by this time but I'm looking out January 2015 as a nice time to start out with what I have in mind with the team which will converge as a result of this post.
I have had this model planned for two months plus now and I would like us (some of us) to form a team or teams that will come up with something serious, I mean something very serious that will last a long while.

FEATURES:
This gathering or partnership will involve:
* A daily/constant/weekly group meeting or chat of the team members to discuss action plans and draw a chart

* A monthly physical meeting of team members to asses monthly progress and make plans (venue to be agreed upon during the weekly meeting and at a neutral venue e.g an eatery, Tantalizers, KFC etc)

* A group budget (to be agreed upon) for take off and operations

* And other logistics that will be involved.

WHAT THIS IS NOT
* This idea of partnership IS NOT TO CREATE AN ONLINE FORUM website

* This idea of partnership IS NOT FOR IMMATURE UNSERIOUS PERSONS because your physical presence, commitment and dedication will be required

* This idea of partnership IS NOT A PLATFORM FOR INDIVIDUAL IDEAS to thrive but a group idea agreed upon and a generally chosen individual idea

* This idea of partnership IS NOT TO FORM a company or startup but something that may tilt towards that given the dedication, patience, seriousness and strategic management

* This idea of partnership IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY! That is true. Its a team not a crowd please

* This idea of partnership WILL NOT take you away from what you do presently. Like I said, we all involved shall still maintain independence and run our individual blogs/websites

CONCLUSION:
I do not have too much time for myself due to my 9 - 5:30 job and because I'm serious with this, I had to get up to write this by 2AM. I've always thought of a time when I'll sit with like minds and together we start up something online that will last or be reaconed with by the world and I think 2015 is just the right time! This may sound bigger than me or may grow into something very BIG in years to come but lets come together and start from somewhere. You may be able to do it alone but again you may not be able to succeed with it alone.

If you are up for this, kindly fill out THIS FORM

I'm ready to answer questions or concerns now if you have them. THANKS FOR READING!
Re: Special Message And Partnership Proposal (the BIG THING) by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 17, 2014
Chaiii. again! !!!!
I would av loved to be a part of this but am too unserious for that grin grin

but u sef take style call my site dirty compuond o
Check am again
Re: Special Message And Partnership Proposal (the BIG THING) by fleps(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2014
Nice one guys... Thanks for the response so far. More responses please. I love the ideas coming in. Please note that our first online meeting may be this weekend. wink
Re: Special Message And Partnership Proposal (the BIG THING) by fleps(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2014
Khaynet:
Chaiii. again! !!!!
I would av loved to be a part of this but am too unserious for that grin grin

but u sef take style call my site dirty compuond o
Check am again

cheesy Sir. It was just a reference o!
Re: Special Message And Partnership Proposal (the BIG THING) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2014
fleps:

cheesy Sir. It was just a reference o!
am not offended
what really happened was that from the start I wasn't profit oriented. then I got broke and some silly nairalanders began to flaunt their earnings so I decided to spam my own site with adverts grin grin

but am back now sha
Re: Special Message And Partnership Proposal (the BIG THING) by fleps(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Khaynet:

am not offended
what really happened was that from the start I wasn't profit oriented. then I got broke and some silly nairalanders began to flaunt their earnings so I decided to spam my own site with adverts grin grin

but am back now sha

That's nice.
Re: Special Message And Partnership Proposal (the BIG THING) by fleps(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2014
Hmm. Now, I understand that some of you may have fears about this such as thinking you'll need cash (or lots of it) to be part of this. But that is not entirely true! I am a webmaster too not that I have all the money to carry this out. Even if any cash is needed, it will be for purchase of the domain only for what we will plan to do. And if 5 - 6 persons come together for that purpose and channel strength and creativity into it, imagine the outcome in just 6 months...

As Jimi Tewe said, one of the Keys to Failure is FEAR especially FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN!!! Act now and be part of something BIG!
THE FORM IS STILL AVAILABLE

For those that have responded, thanks. We may work something out for those not fully fit.
Re: Special Message And Partnership Proposal (the BIG THING) by YSSEY(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
cool, am in... hope no age restriction ?

DELTA TODAY
geekbuyers
Re: Special Message And Partnership Proposal (the BIG THING) by fleps(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
cool, am in... hope no age restriction ?

No sir
Re: Special Message And Partnership Proposal (the BIG THING) by biggmusty(m): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2014
Would love to join bt I dnt av blog yet
Re: Special Message And Partnership Proposal (the BIG THING) by mt77: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
Just need two interested parties(webmasters) to post(250 postings/month) on the event, forum and business sections of our social network site for N9000 per month.visit www.diaspohub.com to register (signup) and leave a message.
Re: Special Message And Partnership Proposal (the BIG THING) by Rhymeyjohn: 2:40am On Nov 25, 2014
fleps, the issue is you have not given any clue about what the collaboration is all about. Nobody want to get committed to something he may not like, time wasting etc.
you talking about physical meeting, have you considered that not everybody is in lagos/Abuja etc.
you said the collaboration is not to begin a start up, what is it for, any clue. I hope collaboration would be for something big and mega.
I wish to join if I can have an idea of what I am joining.

(1) (Reply)

hostmeout is a big scam dont use them / 2 New USA Adsense For Sale / Get Cheap Domains Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.