Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

After Announcement Of Cement @1000 Naira What's. The Situation In Ur Area? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After Announcement Of Cement @1000 Naira What's. The Situation In Ur Area? (606 Views)

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Announcement Of Cement @1000 Naira What's. The Situation In Ur Area? by olatwo(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2014
After it was announced that the price of cement is reduced to 1000 by dangote and another cement producer, how has it been in your area?
How much is cement sold for in your area? In my area ota ogun state some have been selling for 1500 naira.

Lets know what its like in ur area.
Re: After Announcement Of Cement @1000 Naira What's. The Situation In Ur Area? by internetpo(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2014
Same same o. No difference in price yet. Stay in Surulere, Lagos.
Re: After Announcement Of Cement @1000 Naira What's. The Situation In Ur Area? by udemzyudex(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
you don't expect price to change quickly cos some sellers still have the old ones they purchase in stock....

(1) (Reply)

Order For Men Wristwatches / New Plan For A New Economy / If You Are An Economics Student Read This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.