Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions (28084 Views)

El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions / FG To Sell Four State-owned Refineries Next Year / Delta To Introduce Automated Fare Collection In State-owned Buses (2) (3) (4)

The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Pinkytracy: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2014
Since August we have been at home because Gov Oshiomole has refused to pay the salaries of our lecturers

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/175739-tertiary-schools-begin-warning-strike-in-edo

Today is 17 of Nov the year is almost ending we have not written our final exams (HND2 & ND2) our mates in other states has since graduated,Diploma program of 18months we are running into 3years.

The affected schools are:
College of education, igueben. College of education, ekiadolor. Institute of technology and management, Usen.
College of agriculture, Iguoriakhi.

Below are some pathetic pictures from one of the schools

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Pinkytracy: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2014
The only Edo state owned polytechnic founded since 2002

The environment is like a poultry and we pay true our mouth we 32k as school fees, but the money you will be made to pay after gaining admission is more than 150k

More pix

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2014
hmmm.....this should be called a govt model secondary school( not the type in rivers state o cos dem no be mate)

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by 0menka: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2014
Apc is evil

Said by the resident clown

Omenka

27 Likes

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Mologi(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2014
na him go pay....abi he be oshiomole...
guys..make una protest well....
abi una go pay me dat 150k...mak we protest..

All student shuold go n sleep infront of oshiomole's gate make he see say water don pass AKAMU

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Energito: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Apc nawa for una.

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by justi4jesu(f): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2014

Doesnt sound nice @ all.

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by DRealGeesam(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2014
So unfortunate.
But that is the reality of Nigeria. It is about time we begin to speak against the abandonment of our infrastructures.

I have seen poultry farms that looks better than this (Not a joke)

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by IAMGEJ(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2014
I nor understand dis kind news oh sad
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Matttthew(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2014
k, What can faa this post gan gan.......

No tell me Nairaland av become what it use to be......when everyday.....there is always abt 15 or more topics on the front page..... No lemme ear.
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by johnshagb(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2014
That state is just unbelievable. I don't know what oshio has been doing towards the transformation of the state. All he's good at is to unleash his oshiomole boys to harass members of the public. Poor road network and unemployment is a normal thing.
With baba ijebu shops all over the place 200meters away from each other.
I don't side parties but the person in power, in this case oshio no do well.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by koolg: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2014
what kind of government is this. they don't pay workers but they live lavish lifestyles

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Deejay1000(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2014
Mologi:
na him go pay....abi he be oshiomole...
guys..make una protest well....
abi una go pay me dat 150k...mak we protest..

All student shuold go n sleep infront of oshiomole's gate make he see say water don pass AKAMU
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Ewww
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by tempex88(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Ds one has nothing to do with Party oo. OShi is just insensitive to education

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Pinkytracy: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Edo State institute of technology and management smh

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Adyrin(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Oshio------baba!
Sheybi Edo people D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ say na dem gov D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ work pass?
How e be una now?
That's how APcShit led states are backward and living in disguise!

PDP for lyf!

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Ymodulus: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Source of the news Needs to be verified. APC have done much

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by paulshakur: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2014
Eya
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by JayEye(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmmn....Where are the APC Supporters, come and defend your governor o. grin

Runs out of thread before i receive some bashing. grin

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Deejay1000(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2014
Vry funny buh is the truth thouqh the best tin to do is to build a shelter in front of the ovt house #APC anoda poor corruption
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by ionsman: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2014
What is pathetic about these pictures? The buildings or the fact there are some water gatherings. Lemme know op

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by manutdadex(m): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2014
government insensitivity towards education should be stopped! Karki fc do ur work o
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by johnstar(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2014
No comment
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by pekeyim: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2014
I was in Edo State some few weeks ago, and Boy I tell you, It was a sorry sight!!!

I feel the people are stuck in time.
Probably Spiritual!

Some roads are deeper than some swimming pools with the Red Mud not helping matters

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Adyrin(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Hahahaha
See as dat goat relax dey wait for lecturer grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Dopeyomi(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2014
[size=20]so APC too dey fvck up like this [/size]

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by johnstar(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Pinkytracy:
Edo State institute of technology and management smh
@ pishure, na goat dey teach dm

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by JayEye(m): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2014
Last to comment.

Do you think they care about you...

Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) / Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige / ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’