Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,798,687 members, 6,687,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 January 2022 at 10:16 PM

Houses And Land With C Of O Forsale At Genuine Prices - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Houses And Land With C Of O Forsale At Genuine Prices (824 Views)

Houses And Plots For Sale/lease At Affordable Prices In Abuja / Houses And Land Properties For Sale / Lands, Houses, And Filling Stations For Sale At Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houses And Land With C Of O Forsale At Genuine Prices by Binutiri(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2008
I HAVE GENUINE HOUSES AND LAND FORSALE DIRECTLY BY OWNERS
THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS
LAGOS C OF O
13 ROOMS BUNGALOW WITH 2ROOMS BOYS QUATER AT IFAKO ESTATE AGEGE LAGOSFOR 19.7MILLION

ABEOKUTA C OF O
4 FLATS OF 4 BEDROOMS LOCATED IN ABEOKUTA AT ABIOLA WAY VERY CLOSE TO MAJOR ROAD ASKING PRICE IS 16.8MILLION

IBADAN C OF O
ONE FULL PLOT OF LAND AT OSASAMI BEHINDE TEXACO FILLING STATION CHALLENGE IBADAN FOR 10.8MILLION

ALL DOCUMENTS CAN BE CONFIRM BEFORE ANY TRANSACTION
PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT ME
Re: Houses And Land With C Of O Forsale At Genuine Prices by Binutiri(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2008
you can rush to buy property in Lagos.
first you have to do investigation
if you are interested in my lagos property,then u can seal a deal by getting a lawyer to confirm the c of o
then we can do business.
Re: Houses And Land With C Of O Forsale At Genuine Prices by lawyer(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2008
Binutiri:

you can rush to buy property in Lagos.
first you have to do investigation
if you are interested in my lagos property,then u can seal a deal by getting a lawyer to confirm the c of o
then we can do business.

i dont understand binutiri what this msg is? Are you saying that you are advising us to get a lawyer to do the investigation before you sell or its a must a lawyer must be involved in your propertis for sale? I dont get it! Please expatiate more on this thanks!
Re: Houses And Land With C Of O Forsale At Genuine Prices by Binutiri(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2008
I am advising you on legal matters concerning genuinity of properties in Nigeria.That my properties are free from problems or issues which most has in nigeria.Am also asuring you of 100 percent of safety.if you are interested you can get in touch to take a look at the documents involved.And confirm it and do your own investigation concerning the property.
thanks
Re: Houses And Land With C Of O Forsale At Genuine Prices by lawyer(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2008
Oh! Ok, nice one! We do need more people like you on nairaland properties!

Well said and hope to do some business with u in future! wink
Re: Houses And Land With C Of O Forsale At Genuine Prices by Binutiri(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2008
what an investment, and opportunity

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For A Rental In Abuja. / For Sale T8 Building At Festac Town - Lagos / Floor Tiles/funitures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.