Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State (25403 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic / Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by klem93(m): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
Gunmen reportedly attack Secondary school in Niger State
I guess their targets are now schools. A week after a suicide bomber killed about 49 students at Govt Science Secondary school in Yobe state, gunmen attacked Limawa primary and secondary schools, Minna, Niger state this morning at about 10.30am, injuring many students.

According to an eye witness, the attackers shot sporadically in the air before using their machetes to inflict injuries on some students. It is not yet clear if they killed anyone but several students have been rushed to the hospital.

The Niger state Police command spokesperson DSP Ibrahim Gambari, who confirmed the incident, said the police are there now and normalcy has since been returned to the area.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/39679-breaking-gunmen-attack-school-in-niger-state
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by pweedyuz(f): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nigeria my country!!!smh!!
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by holatin(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
When the man promised us FRESH AIR, we were so happy, didn't know he meant fresh bodies.
may me and my family don't Ve a share in this kind of fresh air

21 Likes

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by yuzjet(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Not again..... Like this Boko boiz has runned out of bomb, now they're using matchet?

Meanwhile, this was the remains of the Bauchi Suicide Bomber.

Nigeria, what are u turning into?

Meanwhile, there's going to be the Launching of Nairaland Poet e-club. U can join by following this link:

www.nairaland.com/2003709/launching-nairaland-poet-e-club

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by azpekuliar: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
After some time the mind gradually becomes numb to these random acts of mindless violence.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by QMark: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Again? Killing here and there.

Is Nigeria population still up to 50 million?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Na wa o, when will stories like this cease in our Country?

Do our Kids now have to go to school with armed soldiers?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by falconey(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Rubbish news......real news. Political thugs on a revenge mission attacked a
local school in Minna, Niger state capital this
morning injuring two students.
A niger State government source said the attack
was not carried out by Boko Haram but political
thugs in the area. The two students were
inflicted with machete cuts and they have been
taken to an area hospital according to our
source.
Last week in the state, a female suicide bomber
attacked the Federal College of Education,
Kontagora killing herself and another student.
Today’s attack, according to a security source
occurred around 10am in Limawa Primary and
Secondary School.
Armed security personnel have been deployed to
the scene as at the time of this report.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by korel9: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
pweedyuz:
Nigeria my country!!!smh!!

Okay! undecided

Noted angry
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by holatin(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
I wish nairaland mod are like Nigeria police, I would Ve bribe my way out of this ban in political section .
Back to the topic
Vote for change, we need change not GOODLUCK.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Adyrin(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
God pls
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Dalyricz(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
Na wa oh BTW,How will they just take a Boy to
Primary school one day to resume
a new session wit them. Just his
2nd day in class they made
him the Assistant Class Monitor,
2weeks later, the Monitor died and
they made him the monitor.This same boy
got to
Secondary
school and in their SS3, he was
made the Deputy Senior Prefect
3weeks later the Senior Prefect fell
sick and died.He got to the University and
they
made him the Assistant class
Governor, the Class Governor just
slept one day and he didn't wake up
again and he was made the Class
Governor.
In their Final year, they made him
Vice president of the
Department; during a Riot in
school, they killed the President
and they made this Boy the
President of Zoology Department.
He graduated and started a
Lecturing Job, there he was still
made a leader.
he later ventured into Politics and
he became the Deputy Governor
of his state, but God save that
Governor,he didn't die, they
remove him and this man became
the Governor.
Later on, Baba Iyabo call him to become Vice
President,
Years later, the President Died, and
this Man became the President of
the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Now, ECOWAS say they want to make
him the Vice chairman of ECOWAS buh
Chairman of
ECOWAS
said Noo that they should made
him the Chairman at once, that he's not
ready to
die.
Please, What's the name of the MAN

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by TheMaleBoss(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
May Allah expose the perpetrators and their sponsors, Ameen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by datbay(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
I weep for my country
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Babaneh(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
not again!!!!! sad

this is becoming too much in this blood sharing era undecided
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by politricks: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
I suggest you create a bad news section seun because i am tired of logging in and seeing bomb kill, gunmen attack, e.t.c. someone cannot even have a whole day without these bad news. GOD'S mercy to those affected.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by yousee(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Normalcy?
The way this people talk sef?
What happens to the suppressed anger and cry for vengeance and justice?

No be only normalcy, na normandy.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by natureblack(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
This is terrible angry

Where is Amnesty international when they are needed.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Halflore(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nawa ohh..mwhere is this coun3 goin too!!
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Halflore(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nawa ohh...where is this coun3 goin too!!
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by johnstar(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by ifaoni(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
and some e-diots wil say geg is working. #fools
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Adyrin(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
azpekuliar:
U̶̲̥̅̊ need peculiar help Ooº°
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by yokiti: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Things have fallen apart. the centre cannot hold itself again.
which way forward Nigeria my dear country?
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by jhydebaba(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
its no longer news since it is reoccurring. may God help us and deliver us from boko haram since our leaders have failed us.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Idrismusty97(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Their sudden interest in Niger state is both suspicious and alarming.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Rapsainot(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...... ONE NIGERIA IS COMING TO AN END..... JAH LET PEACE RAIN

tosyne2much:
[size=35pt] PLS KINDLY VOTE 4 TOSYNE2MUCH... [/size]www.nairaland.com/attachments/1870479_nnnnnewwwww_jpegbf7f67d4019352682e97bdb9fa2fd480

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Adyrin(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
And W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅ts funny?
ifaoni:
hahaha
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Built2last: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
QUESTIONS IN MY MIND

Why has Bokoharam become more vicious, devious and sporadic after GEJs declaration?

Will Election hold Next year?

Will Nigeria survive it?

What is the way forward out of this mess...and dont tell me its failure of FG. Cos America is still battling Isis with all their sophistication.

Infact Kssigs head was beheaded by Isis few hours ago and Obama called it Wicked..the man don tire.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
These terrorists are really thirsting for western education. Why don't they just apply for admission?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by datbay(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dalyricz:
Na wa oh BTW,How will they just take a Boy to
Primary school one day to resume
a new session wit them. Just his
2nd day in class they made
him the Assistant Class Monitor,
2weeks later, the Monitor died and
they made him the monitor.This same boy
got to
Secondary
school and in their SS3, he was
made the Deputy Senior Prefect
3weeks later the Senior Prefect fell
sick and died.He got to the University and
they
made him the Assistant class
Governor, the Class Governor just
slept one day and he didn't wake up
again and he was made the Class
Governor.
In their Final year, they made him
Vice president of the
Department; during a Riot in
school, they killed the President
and they made this Boy the
President of Zoology Department.
He graduated and started a
Lecturing Job, there he was still
made a leader.
he later ventured into Politics and
he became the Deputy Governor
of his state, but God save that
Governor,he didn't die, they
remove him and this man became
the Governor.
Later on, Baba Iyabo call him to become Vice
President,
Years later, the President Died, and
this Man became the President of
the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Now, ECOWAS say they want to make
him the Vice chairman of ECOWAS buh
Chairman of
ECOWAS
said Noo that they should made
him the Chairman at once, that he's not
ready to
die.
Please, What's the name of the MAN
sorry ooo,is this the joke section....or u are ignorant of the fact that some lives are lost already.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nigeria is not yet a country.

I'll come back to comment when it becomes one.

R.I.P to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILORIN Shut, Students, Staff Turned Back (photos) / Federal Poly Bauchi Admission List / JAMB Speaks On Universities’ Cut-off Marks, Admission Criteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.