Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? (10954 Views)

Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? / Guys, Is This Appropriate? / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by rafmike(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
I'm 21, I live in my brother's house which is close to my school (College). He goes to work 7am and comes back 6pm daily. His wife is also a worker who goes to work 8am and comes back 4pm daily... My lecture days and time aren't fixed. She's got female (neighbors) friends who lives very close to us. Often she calls me to zip and unzip her dress whenever she's preparing to go to work or whenever she comes back from work instead of calling her female friends. Some of the zip in her dress are located at discrete locations yet I unzip them all. Is this appropriate? Plz I need matured advice.
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by rutibaby(f): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
ABSTAIN FROM ALL APPEARANCES OF EVIL. YOU BETTER FLEE B4 YOUTHFUL LUST WILL STEP IN.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by valdes00(m): 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mature advice abi... M a small boi n my advice is nt mature enof... Its of no use droppin it *walks out*...

4 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by stinggy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Very appropriate. You're young and virile.

Next time after unzipping her, ask her if that'll be all tongue

16 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by chidirowland(f): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Is not at all, she wants to rape you ooo is better you find your way out of that house or else she will set you up and your brother will not forgive you for life

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by kenrish2(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
I did a lot of zipping when I was 12, 13 years of age but considering ur age 21 this is the tym when all the hormones are on fire, she might be doing this with a free mind but I will advise u to be courteous, note her attitude towards u and be ready to put the revise gear when tins get out of hand

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by rafmike(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
chidirowland:
Is not at all, she wants to rape you ooo is better you find your way out of that house or else she will set you up and your brother will not forgive you for life

Find my way out of the house? what will I tell my brother?

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by politricks: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
kenrish2:
I did a lot of zipping when I was 12, 13 years of age but considering ur age 21 this is the tym when all the hormones are on fire, she might be doing this with a free mind but I will advise u to be courteous, note her attitude towards u and be ready to put the revise gear when tins get out of hand
Revise bawo.

5 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
These pple advising the op above n below me. Are you gullible or stupid. Or both
Lol..
grin
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by adanduka: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ask your brother's wife why she's always asking you to unzip her.
She may be waiting for you to behave irrationally so she'll have a reason to throw you out.
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmmm @op ''na from clap dem dey enter dance"

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Don't blame the devil when you unzip your trouser.

9 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
mehn, this topic just made me hor.ny.
Dude are u blind to notice what she's after?
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Victormimi(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
After u've done many zipping and unzipping u're now just informing us.

My advice for you is that u should only zip what u're suppose to zip not what u're compelled to zip, while u unzip what u're suppose to unzip, Zipping what u're not meant to zip might get u in a ship that sinkz.

#Victormimi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by rutibaby(f): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
YOU BETTER SPEAK OUT B4 SHE'LL ASK YOU TO UNLOCK HER BRA. CONFRONT HER AND REPORT TO HER HUSBAND(YOUR BROTHER) TO APPROACH HER.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by luckybaddest(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tell me what next after u said u have zip and unzip many even d one located at discrete location
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by FLAWLES(f): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yap.its a normal thin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Missmossy(f): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
undecidedstory

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by askralph(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Just be careful, it's your brothers wife, if she hints at anything extra then you should respectfuly turn her down. Maybe she is doing it with a free mind, just be in control of yourself. It won't be easy going all the way to go and call your neighbours just to zip up her dress so I kind of understand why she makes you do it. BUt this is only assuming she has nothing in mind. As I said. be cautious.

check out my signature. its a blog but not for news and celbrity gossip. I deal with heart to heart matters and general life matters. You can come and read up on people I have helped out or write me directly from the blog if you need any help. You will find my advices useful and non judgemental.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by bolorunfem(f): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
Why does she always wear the kind of dress she cannot zip/unzip by herself? She may be up to some mischief, please be watchful!

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by simdam500(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
you unzip them all!!!!!!!!! waow

remember
"many are the affliction of the Righteous but the Lord saved them all"

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by sweetbaby22(f): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
why are you over thinking it...... just do it and don't imagine stuffs. its your brothers wife and u shouldn't see anything there.

its like you have started imagining things, and she trust u that's why she ask you to do it. take it easy oh grin

4 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
sweetbaby22:
why are you over thinking it...... just do it and don't imagine stuffs. its your brothers wife and u shouldn't see anything there.

its like you have started imagining things, and she trust u that's why she ask you to do it. take it easy oh grin
on point!

Everyone is jx saying undecided undecided undecided

What is the thing in unzipping her clothes for her?? I think the one that has a problem is u rafmike. U r allowing some unnecessary thoughts control ur mind. Its nt like she asks u to unzip her jeans trousers or her skirts. If I am nt mistaking... Its dox kinda clothes dt usually have the zip at d back.

Op change ur thoughts

5 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Missmossy:
undecidedstory
all space bookers are liable to have their accounts deactivated
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by tellwisdom: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
No big deal...i do that for my sisters

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by rioemmanuel(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Theres nothing bad with it.Trust me,she is up to no harm.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
rafmike:
I'm 21, I live in my brother's house which is close to my school (College). He goes to work 7am and comes back 6pm daily. His wife is also a worker who goes to work 8am and comes back 4pm daily... My lecture days and time aren't fixed. She's got female (neighbors) friends who lives very close to us. Often she calls me to zip and unzip her dress whenever she's preparing to go to work or whenever she comes back from work instead of calling her female friends. Some of the zip in her dress are located at discrete locations yet I unzip them all. Is this appropriate? Plz I need matured advice.
is normal thing but try and remove those thing from your mind when you are doing your zip and unzip duty or less......

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Biggty(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
She means no harm bro

4 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by SpaceGoat: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Osgilliat(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
I was once in ya shoes,and I passed with flying colors.even though my brother wife is almost my age mate. and I am so happy that I never did anything that will make me regret my action against her.bro tred carefully,unless you want to leave your life full of regretof banging ya bro wifeee.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by balogundayo(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dude.. She wanna strafe u silly... Run for ur life...

please vote naijaboiy for Mr.Nairaland
2014 https://www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy Your
Vote Counts... No regrets...
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by austine4real(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ur minds dirty pass osa o
she likes&sees u like her bro mayb she doesnt av such tin in mnd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It / The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram / I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.