Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? (3629 Views)

Be Honest: 300million Or Wedding Dissappoinment / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? / Your Friend's Wedding Or Boyfriend's Birthday Get Together? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
FLAWLES:
.who told u............
help me ask am
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by will1am: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
Ten minutes to your wedding u are called for a contract of 300million dollars,will you go for the contract or go for your wedding? if you are the bride/groom will you let ur spouse go? What if you were the pastor or rev. Father?
Lol. This shouldn't be a question. I'll let my bride walk away for 100 million NAIRA, and if the pastor complains, he can get married to her.
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Confession14(f): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:

u guys had a quarrel before?
dont mind that backdoor intruder...he is an attention seeker and thread derailer but i know how to solve his type
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by gsainttrinity(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
correction

lol, that means we could be talking hard currencies here like Dollars or pounds?. . My brother in that case marriage na mumu thing at that point in time.
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
FLAWLES:
.who told u............
So u wl choose contract over ur weddin?
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Pennywise(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:

u guys had a quarrel before?

Nope. On the contrary I actually like her. I will marry her with or without 300million dollars contract.
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
gsainttrinity:

My dear its not everyday you get a 300m naira contract waiting for you.
And itz not everyday you get marriedtongue
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Confession14(f): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
FLAWLES:
Weding ke? Just to xplain tins fr my HUSBAND TO BE and off i go.......if he no gree den na send dem send am cum cheesy
u talk sense sha
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Pennywise(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
dont mind that backdoor intruder...he is an attention seeker and thread derailer but i know how to solve his type

Thank you very much. I never saw a female back door I didnt like. Any more confessions you want to make?
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by gsainttrinity(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
mizzkeji44:

And itz not everyday you get marriedtongue

Not when i am 300m richer. Especially in hard currencies. My bride would wed me everyday if its possible.
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
kk
Buh
using d ignore button would be better dan replying him with insults tho

At least jx to shw u'r nt on d same level of reasoning with him
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pennywise:

Nope. On the contrary I actually like her. I will marry her with or without 300million dollars contract.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I thought as much

Buh u'r using a wrong approach o
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Confession14(f): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pennywise:

hahahahaha Pennywise...now u are talking...ah ah...i had begun to wonder wat wise was doing in that name with ur earlier post...now u are talking sense *hugs for peace but onesidedly so my chest wont touch to ya advantage hihihi*
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
gsainttrinity:

lol, that means we could be talking hard currencies here like Dollars or pounds?. . My brother in that case marriage na mumu thing at that point in time.
hehehehehehehee

Na to postpone d wedding come do am later

And have ur honeymoon in Bahamas, Dubai and Paris wink
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Confession14(f): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
kk
Buh
using d ignore button would be better dan replying him with insults tho

At least jx to shw u'r nt on d same level of reasoning with him
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Pennywise(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
hahahahaha Pennywise...now u are talking...ah ah...i had begun to wonder wat wise was doing in that name with ur earlier post...now u are talking sense *hugs for peace but onesidedly so my chest wont touch to ya advantage hihihi*

Wont it be better if I just hug you from behind? I am a backdoor person you know?
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by gsainttrinity(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hehehehehehehee

Na to postpone d wedding come do am later

And have ur honeymoon in Bahamas, Dubai and Paris wink

guy money is good!

We wil be cruising first class all the way and lodging in 5-stars.
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Confession14(f): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
mizzkeji44:

kwesion 4 d gods i guess
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
gsainttrinity:

guy money is good!

We wil be cruising first class all the way and lodging in 5-stars.
hehehehee
Nnaa een

Am looking forward to dt like seriously.

Can't settle for less at all!!

Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
??

empty mention
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Confession14(f): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pennywise:

Wont it be better if I just hug you from behind? I am a backdoor person you know?
no come infront hear...no vex buh next time dont insult people u hardly know behind the screen...
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by agohmamuda(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
I was faced with a Similar dilemma in 1914, I will neva forget d decision I took.

Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by FLAWLES(f): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
u talk sense sha
.abi my sister...
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by FLAWLES(f): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
mizzkeji44:

.naxoooooo,der s always a second tym
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Confession14(f): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
agohmamuda:
I was faced with a Similar dilemma in 1914, I will neva forget d decision I took.
dat date get as e be ooo
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by balogundayo(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
I've read this shii nore than 5 tyms on Nairaland...

Buh that's none of ma business!!!

please vote naijaboiy for Mr.Nairaland
2014 https://www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy Your
Vote Counts... No regrets...
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Confession14(f): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
balogundayo:
I've read this shii nore than 5 tyms on Nairaland...

Buh that's none of ma business!!!

this ur copy and paste comment is becoming more of a cliche...i wish u cud be a lil bit creative when seeking for attention...pls bend down make i see important personalities...next
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whatever decision I make would be dependent on the agreement between she and I.
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by agohmamuda(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
dat date get as e be ooo

How ee be?
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by balogundayo(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
this ur copy and paste comment is becoming more of a cliche...i wish u cud be a lil bit creative when seeking for attention...pls bend down make i see important personalities...next

Grow up!

Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by Confession14(f): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2014
striktlymi:
Whatever decision I make would be dependent on the agreement between she and I.
what wud be the agreement? Hmmmm am curious
Re: Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? by killercute16(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2014
Confession14:
You know how to pple lyk this sha

Photo Of The Day : Nice hair cut / My Coworker Bothers Me At Work? / Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night