Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos (10224 Views)

Comedian Baba Funky Wore This On His Wedding Day (photos) / For These 10 Female Celebs, Every Day Is No Bra Day (PHOTOS) / Kim Kardashian Nearly Suffers A Wardrobe Malfunction In Body Revealing Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Ameerasexy(f): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
Solange’s official wedding photos came out perfectly flawless lol. But thank the good Lord she took them before whatever it was caused a massive breakout on her face most likely an alergy to something

Solo, Bey & Jay were photographed leaving the reception and it looks like Solange suffered an allergic reaction of some sort.

Beyoncé tried to cover her sister’s face before the paparazzi got a good look — but it was too
late. Poor Solange. What a disheartening way to end such an amazing day.

http://freaknaija.com/omg-solange-suffers-a-massive-breakout-on-her-wedding-day-photos/?fb_ref=Default&fb_source=message

Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Lilpeco007(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmm undecided
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Ameerasexy(f): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whatz with the face. U'v nt seen someone with allergies before.
Cc Seun Front page abeg

Lilpeco007:
Hmmm undecided
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
^^^^ incase Seun grants this your request, make I buy just one plot of land

Not for Sale

@Topic, I suspect the cake.
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by macklef(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ameerasexy:
Whatz with the face. U'v nt seen someone with allergies before.
Cc Seun Front page abeg

Actually its my first time im seeing it.

Over here in chibok community, we only know of ezceama and pimples o.

1 Like

Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Ameerasexy(f): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
macklef:

Actually its my first time im seeing it.

Over here in chibok community, we only know of ezceama and pimples o.

Ohhhh...How is Shekau doing
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Gabreal1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Allergies koh
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Its allergy.
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by macklef(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ameerasexy:

Ohhhh...How is Shekau doing

Hes pumping. Rocking his 72 virgins all at once in one club like this.

1 Like

Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
who is solange?

we dont know her here in mozambique.
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Ameerasexy(f): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
macklef:

Hes pumping. Rocking his 72 virgins all at once in one club like this.
tell him his end is near. I am coming for him tongue
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by macklef(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ameerasexy:
tell him his end is near. I am coming for him tongue

Sambisa is where the guest house is, dey patiently waiting for u, with 2 sucide bombers to give u a nice treat. tongue
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by 100Cents: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
What happened to her ?

Is she pregnant ?
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by fr3do(m): 5:13am On Nov 18, 2014
These americans (wont call them AA, why dont other As call themselves EA) have had their blood corrupted with that of other races.
Here in Africa, allergies are almost nonexistent.
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Aww, poor her. I wonder what she was allergic to?
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2014
She's probably allergic to Jay Z grin cheesy see the way she's looking at him.
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by elobyobi: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2014
fr3do:
These americans (wont call them AA, why dont other As call themselves EA) have had their blood corrupted with that of other races.
Here in Africa, allergies are almost nonexistent.

They exist bro. Just not to things like eggs and nuts. I've live all my life in Naija, and I'm allergic to cobwebs. Yes cobwebs embarassed
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Ameerasexy(f): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2014
elobyobi:

They exist bro. Just not to things like eggs and nuts. I've live all my life in Naija, and I'm allergic to cobwebs. Yes cobwebs embarassed

Loool. Ur case is P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C cool
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by IAMBREEZY: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2014
mayapop:
Aww, poor her. I wonder what she was allergic to?
JayZ of course,this bítch seems so strange to me,too stupid to breathe.
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by chibyksveejay(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2014
Space booked
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by constance500: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2014
Jay Z 'll be like, Karma is a bitchhhh grin
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by zoeee(f): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2014
100Cents:
What happened to her ?

Is she pregnant ?
All of a sudden
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by shaggy007(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2014
Shey na she slap Jayz?

She no know say Jayz na illuminati.

Them don plan for am.

More things will still happen to her on public occasions.

The oracle has spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by hatux: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jeez!
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by eightsin(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Make I acquire my own too

bestestgirl:
^^^^ incase Seun grants this your request, make I buy just one plot of land

Not for Sale

@Topic, I suspect the cake.
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by stevecantrell: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
constance500:
Jay Z 'll be like, Karma is a bitchhhh grin

No doubtgrin
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by kelvz(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
perhaps, jay z don go run juju for her... Lol.
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by axortedbabe(f): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Na d bicycle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Pictures Of Damiete Charles-granville Nigeria's Miss World 2012 Contestant / Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves / Oyindamola Ajomole, Face Of Nigeria World Winner, Covers VL Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.